Jul 9, 2021
Just to refresh my own memory: if I want one of the girls' Dominance stat to go from a positive number to a negative number, I have to repeatedly hit them with the Dominance topic, correct?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I understand that, in that case multiple saves Will help too!
In the future you can go back to some previous ATs with Diane and Becky when Baal has time to add them in (with additional sex scences depending on how many stars they have). Gina is a perfect example since her Sister with Benefits and Bartender ATs have sex scenes if you get her to the Brother Fucker AT and decide to go back to those ATs.

Just to refresh my own memory: if I want one of the girls' Dominance stat to go from a positive number to a negative number, I have to repeatedly hit them with the Dominance topic, correct?
Yes and No. Yes in that Dominane topics will bring her Dominance(changed to Assertiveness in the next update) points down. However the topic needs to have a tag that they have an Interest in to bring the Dominance score down. An example would be giving Boozer Diane the topic Yes Sir. Iirc she has an Interest in Order and the topic has Order and Dominance so that would bring her Dominance down

Jul 9, 2021
Yes and No. Yes in that Dominane topics will bring her Dominance(changed to Assertiveness in the next update) points down. However the topic needs to have a tag that they have an Interest in to bring the Dominance score down. An example would be giving Boozer Diane the topic Yes Sir. Iirc she has an Interest in Order and the topic has Order and Dominance so that would bring her Dominance down
Thanks for the info. Becky is the one I need to beat into submission and she likes the Dominance topic. Since I have In Control and Beyond Reproach permanent topics, should be relatively painless

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah anyone with an interest in Domination will have their score absolutely plummet when you use topics like Beyond Reproach.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Gina flirt with dad in the kitchen. Is there anymore scene gina with dad?
No.
is there a list of all available archetypes? encouraging things one by one to find out will take years
There's no need to try things one by one. The character screen shows you want you need:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Possible Archetypes - Which ATs they can go to from here (usually only one, but sometimes there's a choice)
Name of possible Archetype
Interests needed for that Archetype - Note that in this example 'Demanding' is a requirement of the current AT, so she just needs to be encouraged for 'Demure' and 'Jocasta' in order to transition to Resigned.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
No.

There's no need to try things one by one. The character screen shows you want you need:
Possible Archetypes - Which ATs they can go to from here (usually only one, but sometimes there's a choice)
Interests needed for that Archetype - Note that in this example 'Demanding' is a requirement of the current AT, so she just needs to be encouraged for 'Demure' and 'Jocasta' in order to transition to Resigned.
Quite a long way of saying "do the tutorial" :D

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Tested this for eh, possibly way to many hours personally that is.
The grind on this, is a bit much and specially with the toolbar management location(s) or lack of them.
Have gotten NO WHERE with pretty much EVERYONE! :ROFLMAO:

The guide/WT PDF was some what helpful but not nearly as much for my comprehension(a newb to this VN/'definite game').
Grateful others are figuring things out because this has BIG potential, seriously!
Just because i'm givein' up on it, DON'T STOP with the Good Work!!

Keep it Rocken' Hard, Best of ALL to You & EVERYONE! (y)

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
No.

Thanks! I got to the point where there were two possibilities at the bottom and thought more can unlock with more interests but it looks like its a progression system instead.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
In the next version will there be some balance to have an easier start on disorder? (for now I think it's far easier to start order).

Maybe have "loiter" easier to get, I don't think this would break the "RPG" side of the game :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Gina needs more spanking
Since we are volunteering to help gina I´d hold up her Breasts would be a sin if they end up all saggy......:rolleyes::p:p:D
Edit.: on a more serious note im pretty exited and curious about Jesse´s AT (what a little minx) and of course Ginas

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes