Mr.Sagar asked:

Your reply was:

Next update
----------------------------------------------------------------

In short, i asked You
"Am i not saposed to have this scene?"
Do you have the next update?
No?
Then how could you possibly have a scene from a preview of the next update???
:FacePalm:

PS.
Less snarky reply: The scene Sagar asked about will be in version 8.x, what's currently on this site is version 7.02

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yes,you must have this scene, if u want the "Blowjob" scene with diane,you must have reached the Scenes you send and the AT = what is how she will behave e.g. "Boozer Mother" she likes to drink etc.etc. the Picture of Diane is from the upcoming update (like a Sinopsis of what comes)
Fair enough but would rather pass on that.
Been Cream Pieing Diane and sometimes the others in given' times at different places.
Prefer fucking pussy, it's 'my' fetish as seems rare enough in most the AVN's & Games here i've experienced.

Case in point was when Mike was saying that scene wouldn't be in-game till after the update.
This is what promoted my question.
He did not actually answer and won't ask Mike, anything here anymore.

But Thank You Kindly~

Do you have the next update?
No?
Then how could you possibly have a scene from a preview of the next update???
:FacePalm:

PS.
Less snarky reply: The scene Sagar asked about will be in version 8.x, what's currently on this site is version 7.02
Have that scene and more in version downloaded from here days ago..
Is 'how' i have what i shared here for Example.
Thank You for Your time!

Last edited:

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Case in point was when Mike was saying that sean wouldn't be in-game till after the update.
This is what promoted my question.
He did not actually answer and won't ask Mike, anything here anymore.
Dude when I responded “next update” to the guy asking if the Diane blowjob was in the game it literally means it is going to be in the next update. I answered your question before you even asked the question.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Nothing happen….
save of The scene in shower with diane?
What kicked it off for me were these conditions:

Morning time when both Diane and Gina are showering.

Diane's lust is anywhere from lets say 80-100.

Have that 'house tidy' topic equipped on the tool-bar.

Choose to go in and shower with Diane.

That's what triggers it for me.
Hope this helps.

EDIT: p.s. profiles i have with Gina and Diane's is on this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-07-02-public-night-city-productions.34576/post-8538962
In case any of those factors of their AT's apply to said event outcome.

Reactions: xapican

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
how to get disorder raise easy? sooo hard to find that stat
If you have access to Definit Vodka you can give that to Becky to raise your Disorder. Also if you unlocked the bar talk to Lisa on Monday and Tuesday night. she can give you Disorder Xp and Topics. If you haven’t unlocked her buy her drinks 3 times in one night.

Jun 12, 2018
Man, I am excited about this next update because from what I can see, it will have some good treats. From what I heard it should be released within this next week right or are there some delays?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If you have access to Definit Vodka you can give that to Becky to raise your Disorder. Also if you unlocked the bar talk to Lisa on Monday and Tuesday night. she can give you Disorder Xp and Topics. If you haven’t unlocked her buy her drinks 3 times in one night.
Not really able to do that at start I think, on the contrary of order actions :)

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Not really able to do that at start I think, on the contrary of order actions :)
That's because you don't need Disorder at the start of the game.
While Order is one of the first skills you'll naturally gain xp in. Because the Order skill includes Chores. And Chores are how you get the ball rolling with Diane's early ATs.
But the Illegal and Party tags connected to Disorder aren't needed until your a few ATs into Becky's progression.

It's basic game progression, you get access to skills as (or just before) you need them to advance.

So my advice would be to just go ahead and embrace Order to get those bonuses. By the time you get enough Disorder xp, through natural game progression, the 14 game day cool-down on switching which one you embrace will almost certainly have passed. Switch to Disorder, if that's what you prefer.

Personally, I prefer the bonuses tied to Order. So I start with that and switch to Disorder just so I can fill up my drug stash, enough to last a long while, then switch back to Order once the 14 game days have passed.

Reactions: xapican and MrD812

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Yeah some skills in the game are unlocked by gaining a certain level in a different skill, but he's just asking where to find Disorder. All he needs is a Level 1 Unhealthy to unlock the bar and a Level 1 Shopping to unlock the Vodka

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
A grindy game but very good one, I like it. love everything about it
This is one of the very few games, regardless of my first impressions.
Development deserves support imo.
May be a god awful mess but, it's ROCK'N accomplishments in diversity.

Looking forward seeing it's progress.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
That's because you don't need Disorder at the start of the game.
While Order is one of the first skills you'll naturally gain xp in. Because the Order skill includes Chores. And Chores are how you get the ball rolling with Diane's early ATs.
But the Illegal and Party tags connected to Disorder aren't needed until your a few ATs into Becky's progression.

It's basic game progression, you get access to skills as (or just before) you need them to advance.

So my advice would be to just go ahead and embrace Order to get those bonuses. By the time you get enough Disorder xp, through natural game progression, the 14 game day cool-down on switching which one you embrace will almost certainly have passed. Switch to Disorder, if that's what you prefer.

Personally, I prefer the bonuses tied to Order. So I start with that and switch to Disorder just so I can fill up my drug stash, enough to last a long while, then switch back to Order once the 14 game days have passed.
I've no problem with that and tryed this in a lot of test plays in the way you call the "basic game progression" and that I call the "forced game progression" :)

The idea I want to fight for is beeing able to START as an evil guy. Not everybody has the fetish to obey perfectly what is planned by the dev and some have there fun creating their own RP, even if they must make some choice at start on some girls and come back later.

Evidently, I'm able to aim the start Mom->Gina-Becky with some annex girls to help progression but is "doing the same as everyone" the only way to have fun!? in the game?

Yeah some skills in the game are unlocked by gaining a certain level in a different skill, but he's just asking where to find Disorder. All he needs is a Level 1 Unhealthy to unlock the bar and a Level 1 Shopping to unlock the Vodka
Yes it seems the easiest way to unlock disorder, what I say is just that embracing disorder is not as easy as embracing order, but perhaps it works as intended, it's just surprising because in SP you had more freedom to be an evil or holly guy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I've no problem with that and tryed this in a lot of test plays in the way you call the "basic game progression" and that I call the "forced game progression" :)

The idea I want to fight for is beeing able to START as an evil guy. Not everybody has the fetish to obey perfectly what is planned by the dev and some have there fun creating their own RP, even if they must make some choice at start on some girls and come back later.

Evidently, I'm able to aim the start Mom->Gina-Becky with some annex girls to help progression but is "doing the same as everyone" the only way to have fun!? in the game?

Yes it seems the easiest way to unlock disorder, what I say is just that embracing disorder is not as easy as embracing order, but perhaps it works as intended, it's just surprising because in SP you had more freedom to be an evil or holly guy :)
Hmmm... Lets start with...
What does Good / Evil have to do with Order / Disorder?
Order or Disorder, in this game, applies to how well organized Nathan is and/or his adherence to the law. And obeying the law (or not) has nothing to do with good or evil.
Think of 'Robin Hood'. An outlaw doing it for good reasons.

If you're looking for something in game that says if your MC is 'good or evil', there's the choice between Moral and Immoral.
But there's still plenty of 'grey area' in that since, even on a 'moral' path, Nat is fucking family. Which is something society would be judgmental about :p

Bottom line, this isn't really a 'good vs evil' sort of story. It's closer to 'slice of life', where folks exist in the grey areas in-between.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
embrace Order
you sound like my Parent´s ;) :ROFLMAO:

Think of 'Robin Hood'. An outlaw doing it for good reasons.
Well, According to Machiavelli human nature is completely selfish and full of ego and that they always think about their own self interest like the masses desire safety and security and the ruler wants power, and that they are very selfish to gain and conquer their motives.
On the other hand, Rousseau repeatedly claims that a single idea is at the centre of his world view, namely, that human beings are good by nature but are rendered corrupt by society.

Still Kant argued that how we perceive this external world depends on how the inputs of that world are processed by our cognitive faculties and sensory apparatus. This implies that our cognitive intuitions may “distort our representation of what exists.” And this means we know the world only as it appears to us, not as it really is. Furthermore things as they really are may not even be in space and time! [Thus Kant’s Copernican revolution. We are at the center of our reality, structuring it with our minds; our minds are not passive receptors of the external world.]
I personally prefer Kant´s point of view,
I totally Love this game and the Fan base over here

Reactions: EmperorGus

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
you sound like my Parent´s ;) :ROFLMAO:

Well, According to Machiavelli human nature is completely selfish and full of ego and that they always think about their own self interest like the masses desire safety and security and the ruler wants power, and that they are very selfish to gain and conquer their motives.
On the other hand, Rousseau repeatedly claims that a single idea is at the centre of his world view, namely, that human beings are good by nature but are rendered corrupt by society.

Still Kant argued that how we perceive this external world depends on how the inputs of that world are processed by our cognitive faculties and sensory apparatus. This implies that our cognitive intuitions may “distort our representation of what exists.” And this means we know the world only as it appears to us, not as it really is. Furthermore things as they really are may not even be in space and time! [Thus Kant’s Copernican revolution. We are at the center of our reality, structuring it with our minds; our minds are not passive receptors of the external world.]
I personally prefer Kant´s point of view,
I totally Love this game and the Fan base over here
I like Machiavelli, because I view him as a realist.
Rousseau... it's a nice sentiment, but I believe it's naive. For starters, psychopathy has a certain amount of genetic likelihood.
Kant... smart :geek:

Reactions: xapican
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes