MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
called "Queen bee" is an alternative for less bitchy sister... start of sharing path i suppose. currently just one AT.
Have several questions and possibly unintended spoilers so, not even sure where to start.
Know the WT is dated to the point of some things just are not as helpful for myself as desired.
Simple things per se like, when is Day 14.

:ROFLMAO:My newbi butt has to many questions! :eek:
So do You mean to say we are sharing Becky with someone(s) else on the "Queen Bee" AT?
Another thing, is Jay a female or a GUY .... portraying to be 'Mostly a Gurl'? :cautious:

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Queen Bee doesn't have any sharing content, but Becky is behaving a little more sexually aggressive in it, so it seems like it might be the starting point for that kind of thing.

If anything, I think Becky might be in a sharing path right now, or at least could have entered one an AT or two back if it had been made yet.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Queen Bee doesn't have any sharing content, but Becky is behaving a little more sexually aggressive in it, so it seems like it might be the starting point for that kind of thing.

If anything, I think Becky might be in a sharing path right now, or at least could have entered one an AT or two back if it had been made yet.
Currently have her on the Imediagram Sister AT.
So much of the game is vague.
A LOT of shooting from the hip.

Specially with how tight lip'd ppl can be about this one.
Curious 'why' that is.
But oh well, not gunna loose sleep over it.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Have several questions and possibly unintended spoilers so, not even sure where to start.
Know the WT is dated to the point of some things just are not as helpful for myself as desired.
Simple things per se like, when is Day 14.

:ROFLMAO:My newbi butt has to many questions! :eek:
So do You mean to say we are sharing Becky with someone(s) else on the "Queen Bee" AT?
Another thing, is Jay a female or a GUY .... portraying to be 'Mostly a Gurl'? :cautious:
Currently have her on the Imediagram Sister AT.
So much of the game is vague.
A LOT of shooting from the hip.

Specially with how tight lip'd ppl can be about this one.
Curious 'why' that is.
But oh well, not gunna loose sleep over it.
Immediagram Sister, but you don't know Jay's 'status'..?
That's the first thing you learn about Jay when you meet her at the party (that's 6 AT's worth of content with Becky where Jay is a very common side character)...
The only conclusion I can draw is you loaded someone else's save and jumped into the game at the end of current content.
And this is a game with a very steep learning curve, where you've done none of the learning.
It's no wonder you're lost.

My advice, delete that save and start the game from scratch, so you can learn as you go.

'Tight lipped'? In what way?
There are a few of us that try to answer questions.
But they have to be specific questions.
If you're looking for something that explains the entire game, someone would need to write a book :p

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Rousseau était le createur des bisounours? :p
No, but the first known Hippie..... :D ;) :p
EmperorGus well, after that strategic deduction I see why you like Nicolas Machiavelli,
MrD812 All guy´s over here are comited to let you expirece the game and not to spoil to much, "if u not reciving the right answers could be that you don´t make the right question" it is a art all by itself to answer direct questions without ruining the expirience of gaming also this is not a VN it is a game my statement is not meant like an atack please don.t get me wrong.

Last edited:

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I mean, I'm perfectly happen to spoil the game since I don't think there's anything worth spoil tagging to begin with. When I say that Becky is sort of in a sharing path now it's because she clearly is. You do remember Jay, right? Though I feel like that's not where the AT is currently headed, meaning the dev may add such a branch later.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Immediagram Sister, but you don't know Jay's 'status'..?
That's the first thing you learn about Jay when you meet her at the party (that's 6 AT's worth of content with Becky where Jay is a very common side character)...
The only conclusion I can draw is you loaded someone else's save and jumped into the game at the end of current content.
And this is a game with a very steep learning curve, where you've done none of the learning.
It's no wonder you're lost.

My advice, delete that save and start the game from scratch, so you can learn as you go.

'Tight lipped'? In what way?
There are a few of us that try to answer questions.
But they have to be specific questions.
If you're looking for something that explains the entire game, someone would need to write a book :p
Thank's for the Advise.
You're not stating anything much here i have not already shared of my experience already.
Perhaps be more helpful if You had read my prior posts.

How about checking them out?
No need for drawing any conclusion when it's already here for anyone to see.
Posts i've made on this thread, pretty much say where i'm coming from.

They are not that many, have been forthcoming(no guess work).
So Yeah, just an idea.
Check it out.

Tight lip'd<--- when asking questions here(this thread).
Have not been given a direct answer for the most part and that's fine
Appreciate what 'You' and everyone 'do' share, make no mistake.

I won't ask When "day 14" is.
Expecting i'll get--> 'just start a new game and learn'.
In other words find out on my own, fair enough.

Thank You for Your time.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
MrD812 All guy´s over here are comited to let you expirece the game and not to spoil to much, "if u not reciving the right answers could be that you don´t make the right question" it is a art all by itself to answer direct questions without ruining the expirience of gaming also this is not a VN it is a game my statement is not meant like an atack please don.t get me wrong.
Not from my perspective, but thanks(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I mean, I'm perfectly happen to spoil the game since I don't think there's anything worth spoil tagging to begin with. When I say that Becky is sort of in a sharing path now it's because she clearly is. You do remember Jay, right? Though I feel like that's not where the AT is currently headed, meaning the dev may add such a branch later.
So many possibilities.
In a lot of these variables of the Characters AT's.
Who knows what type of events they can kick off involving others.

Navigating just what already is implemented(let alone what's to come).
Is quite a task going into blindly, so to speak.
Speculating the outcomes is really something.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Hi, do you know when we can expect the next update? Based on the dev post on Patreon I should be released soon right?

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes