Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Does this have as much content as Super Powered?
Not really but keep in my mind Superpowered has been in production a lot longer than Loser. So far there are only 3 characters you can have sex with and 6 characters you can fool around with (blowjob, cunnilingus, tit job, etc.)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
You really don't need a walkthrough for this game...
It is vague and should have a decent guide.
Shooting from the hip all the time with something like this.
Gets wearing on the grind, could put off people from supporting and do not want that at all.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
It is vague and should have a decent guide.
Shooting from the hip all the time with something like this.
Gets wearing on the grind, could put off people from supporting and do not want that at all.
most of my initial enjoyment of this game had came from figuring out mechanics and exploring. Baal said this game just not for everyone and trying to please everyone is futile effort anyway so...

Please you know any similar game to Loser?
nope. i would be extremely surprised if you manage to find one though. post it`s here then please.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
nope. i would be extremely surprised if you manage to find one though. post it`s here then please.
Is not too similar but it has a good portion of quiz and deduction it is a Fantasy Game VN with multiple endings (Long Live the Princess ) NG+ means that after the first walktrough you unlock more options with the LI and and NPC witch were not aviable for Intercourse become aviable funny, good writen, no Incest Normaly I don´t mention other Games out of respect for de Dev. but in this case since you Asked. It is RenPY

Reactions: Sanders2100

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Is not too similar but it has a good portion of quiz and deduction it is a Fantasy Game VN with multiple endings (Long Live the Princess ) NG+ means that after the first walktrough you unlock more options with the LI and and NPC witch were not aviable for Intercourse become aviable funny, good writen, no Incest Normaly I don´t mention other Games out of respect for de Dev. but in this case since you Asked. It is RenPY
Thanks for your response. I know the game and I agree that it is not too similar to Loser…

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MikeD13 Loser for me is unique, in it´s implementation and mechanics, Did not Try out superpowerd til the moment (in this case is the same Dev. but Mikey recomended it and I am courious how it is ,it´s size and my awfull Internet con, were till now an obstacle. so i can´t give a first hand opinon.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
MikeD13 Loser for me is unique, in it´s implementation and mechanics, Did not Try out superpowerd til the moment (in this case is the same Dev. but Mikey recomended it and I am courious how it is ,it´s size and my awfull Internet con, were till now an obstacle. so i can´t give a first hand opinon.
about superpowered
it`s hanging in between completed and abandoned... in spite of this game has enormous amount of content and possibilities to explore. it`s well worth trying at least. was my favored H game until loser come out.

Reactions: MikeD13 and xapican

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
about superpowered
it`s hanging in between completed and abandoned... in spite of this game has enormous amount of content and possibilities to explore. it`s well worth trying at least. was my favored H game until loser come out.
SP isn't really 'hanging', it's completed.
Work on SuperPowered 2 (in Unity) has started.
how can i gain aggresion with Gina im on the Hot and bothered AT
If you embrace Disorder aggression topics are easy, just loiter in the park. (But keep in mind that loitering gives a different topic in the morning and afternoon. Gina has a ban on the one from the afternoon, so do it in the morning)

If you haven't embraced Disorder, it's best to keep in mind that Competitive is a subset of Aggression.
Competitive tags can gotten from Becky's first (and second?) AT on the Sports topic. Richard's 2nd AT also gives Sports (IIrc)
And researching Finance on PC gives a topic with Competitive.
Director topic (from taking pics of people) has Aggressive.
There's a few more I'm forgetting atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes