Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
is there a new updated AT map, only one i can find is this one here, i looked and can't seem to find anything, so i'm wondering if there is a newer one or not.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is there a new updated AT map, only one i can find is this one here, i looked and can't seem to find anything, so i'm wondering if there is a newer one or not.
No Not at all, in the last Update seems that Gina got some more AT as on that Map.

Reactions: Chemmy

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Baal wasn't happy with the look of the old one, so didn't update it for .7
Dunno if a new format for the map will be in .8 either.
But you can see the ATs for the vanilla paths, in order, on the Fan sigs post. I left out the side paths that are currently dead ends awaiting further development.

Reactions: SamHaim and Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
No Not at all, in the last Update seems that Gina got some more AT as on that Map.
Baal wasn't happy with the look of the old one, so didn't update it for .7
Dunno if a new format for the map will be in .8 either.
But you can see the ATs for the vanilla paths, in order, on the Fan sigs post. I left out the side paths that are currently dead ends awaiting further development.
Thanks for the reply, i was here looking at one page at a time to see if there was. I will just go by your sig tags then, nice work by the way.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So any news on the next update, shouldn't it be out around now?
Start of the Loser cycle was delayed a bit due to finishing SuperPowered and starting SP2.
He's doing the coding/writing on Diane's AT now. Then expects to need week and half for Gina's next AT, and half week for Jesse's next.
Allowing for testing time and bug fixes, 3 weeks is probably safe estimate.

RikkJames250

Sep 7, 2021
Start of the Loser cycle was delayed a bit due to finishing SuperPowered and starting SP2.
He's doing the coding/writing on Diane's AT now. Then expects to need week and half for Gina's next AT, and half week for Jesse's next.
Allowing for testing time and bug fixes, 3 weeks is probably safe estimate.
Well, if he slides in some extra Diane content all will be forgiven! All kidding aside, it is what it is, Baal puts out a lot of content and it's appreciated. If he needs a few weeks, we'll see it then. Quality > Quickly

The hottest mom ever is worth the wait.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Guys do you know any similar games to Loser? It has a unique corruption and game mechanic. Grindy but much better that a clicking visual novel.

Last edited:

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Dev is against making a replay scene feature. A modder would have to make it.

I guess there's sort of a mod like that where it lets you switch from scene to scene but it's probably out of date now.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes