Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Carry bar is ok. What combination you have? I have immoral, dominant, order, healthy, and clean. What in your case?
Iirc for drug trafficing you need "disorder" embraced.
Blue pill gives 70% intox and reduces assertiveness -1 for 5 hours (-5 per day).
Pink one gives 5% lust per hour (25% total a day) instead of assertiveness reduction.
Both are very helpful to advance fast.

uffbro

Oct 6, 2017
Miiight have run into a bug, or I totally missed something: after the park scene with Jesse I am unable to visit Charlie's house. The option is just completely gone. Still can see her sunbathing but no way to visit. It also looks like I can't go downtown anymore?
The same thing is happening to me, any solution?

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
Iirc for drug trafficing you need "disorder" embraced.
Blue pill gives 70% intox and reduces assertiveness -1 for 5 hours (-5 per day).
Pink one gives 5% lust per hour (25% total a day) instead of assertiveness reduction.
Both are very helpful to advance fast.
I now how pills works. For drug dealer job unhealthy and don't embrace order is enough. I am curious - give the blue pill at 9, talk with dominant topic at 12, and "really give it to her" at 13 - this is must be -10? I don't have boozed Diane and don't have save with her. Anybody - check and report ;).

• Angry
Reactions: Sanders2100

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I now how pills works. For drug dealer job unhealthy and don't embrace order is enough. I am curious - give the blue pill at 9, talk with dominant topic at 12, and "really give it to her" at 13 - this is must be -10? I don't have boozed Diane and don't have save with her. Anybody - check and report ;).
and what about your:
Don't have this option
and
Carry bar is ok. What combination you have? I have immoral, dominant, order, healthy, and clean. What in your case?
hmm? stop messing with folk here please. there is help needed sometimes...

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
hmm? stop messing with folk here please. there is help needed sometimes...
I don't messing with anybody. I have all tree pills in carry bar all the time. And i don't have this option - i mean only aspirin and pink pill. Maybe skill settings not right, i don't now. I play this game from 0.02, i now how it works. I say goodbye to Boozed Mother just before first post. Trying to help people, way of this game not always obvious. So stop pretending wise man, you are not.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes