Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I only have 56 moral XP (I never reach even moral rank 1) so what to do?
morality still wip and inplemented partially... usually when you refuse immoral option you can get moral. try to finish party with becky 80%+ intox, visit her room right after getting home from party and turn off lights (never tried it myself, should work though)

PS early beckys followers came from activity at party (dance, socialize, whatever). grinded them with morgan myself. photos will give much more after there will be explicit photos.

Last edited:

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Just going to post it here since I've noticed that very recently.
The more you play - the slower game becomes. I suppose it's ugly Unity engine's work.
So, every now and then, you should relaunch your game. Imo roughly one time within a hour of play. Then you will not suffer from all those black screens which reduces the level of annoyance from game exp significantly.

tulkas11

May 3, 2018
There are many unity games without memory leaks, so likely the cause is something specific to the written code rather than to the engine in general.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Just going to post it here since I've noticed that very recently.
The more you play - the slower game becomes. I suppose it's ugly Unity engine's work.
So, every now and then, you should relaunch your game. Imo roughly one time within a hour of play. Then you will not suffer from all those black screens which reduces the level of annoyance from game exp significantly.
I have never had this problem. I have done sessions with the newest version for more than 5 hours, and I never noticed any reduction in performance.

Saving the game is a bit slow, slower in this version than it once was, but re-loading the game doesn't change that.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
I have never had this problem. I have done sessions with the newest version for more than 5 hours, and I never noticed any reduction in performance.

Saving the game is a bit slow, slower in this version than it once was, but re-loading the game doesn't change that.
It worked for me, so I assumed I'll post this so it maybe could help other folks who have performance issues. It's nice for you not having those.

Have anyone done reverse ATing? Do interests change for previous ATs?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
It worked for me, so I assumed I'll post this so it maybe could help other folks who have performance issues. It's nice for you not having those.

Have anyone done reverse ATing? Do interests change for previous ATs?
Yes, an example would be Gina's Sister with Benefits. A 3 Star Sister with Benefits won't have the same Interests and Bans as a 4 Star Sister with Benefits. Same goes for 4 Star Bartender Gina

AT Star System.png

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Quick question: Is the cheat mod working for the latests update? I got -100 in Relationship, Interest and Lust for all the starting characters once I used it ab it.
Yeah all the Cheatmodes work, but what are you wondering about ?
Lets Clarify:¡¡¡ this is not a Virtual Novel, It is an Interactive Sandboxtype game !!!
you must know the game mechanics, and behaviour or the Cheats are useless.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
are there new images in the old ones if you want to go through again?
If the old ones you are referring to are previous ATs for characters you have already played through then yes, but currently only Gina can revert back to the old ATs Sister with Benefits and Bartender. As for your question, the answer is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Yeah all the Cheatmodes work, but what are you wondering about ?
Lets Clarify:¡¡¡ this is not a Virtual Novel, It is an Interactive Sandboxtype game !!!
you must know the game mechanics, and behaviour or the Cheats are useless.
Yes. It seemed like a bug to me. I couln´t reproduce it anyway. All working now.

Reactions: xapican

sajdhs

Jan 19, 2020
is there anyone have guild or walkthough, i finish v5 and dont know what to do next? the wiki don't show anything usefull for me

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is there anyone have guild or walkthough, i finish v5 and dont know what to do next? the wiki don't show anything usefull for me
Sorry, there is nothing like walktrough, the guide is from v5, and now it is Ver 8.02 (game) on what AT are u with the girls ?
If Diane is Inmediagramm Mother it is a dead end, If Becky is at Queen Bee also it is a Dead End, (both for now)

sajdhs

Jan 19, 2020
Sorry, there is nothing like walktrough, the guide is from v5, and now it is Ver 8.02 (game) on what AT are u with the girls ?
If Diane is Inmediagramm Mother it is a dead end, If Becky is at Queen Bee also it is a Dead End, (both for now)
like walktrough, all is end, diane restraned, becky clubless. i just know diane will become repressed but i dont know how to do it

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
sajdhs that would be the new content from latest version, look at Dianes Stats raise them and it is described in the Wiki, I don´t remember yet the exact Topics you have to raise, (Iam playing another game at the moment) Keep talking to Diane and Becky you have to go to the Party with her to get her to Narcisistic Sister

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
jfc this game has to be top 5 poorly structured I've ever seen. I thought straitened times was a slog on unneeded grind. This cranks it up to 11 and puts it on the shitty unity engine so you cant even skip or rollback.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes