Amun111

May 12, 2020
Usually when you're streaming at 20:00 she appear and ask for gift ;) you can give her a candy or you can give her something else more "sweet"
Does her appearance by any chance depend on her archetype? It's just that now she's my impressionable sister and she doesn't appear on the stream not at 20:00 not between 19:00-23:00.

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
Does her appearance by any chance depend on her archetype? It's just that now she's my impressionable sister and she doesn't appear on the stream not at 20:00 not between 19:00-23:00.
Yeah every character change the appearance with the AT. I got Becky in the last AT for this version (you can see any AT on char page) that's why becky come to livestream at 20:00 using a square skirt (típica school skirt from xxx films )

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
She starts apearing with the AT Inmediagram Sister, (next)

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

splingmer

Jul 21, 2017
So I'm seeing a bug. Whenever there is a conversation or multiple pages of text, the game fast forwards through them. It's like if it was a Renpy game and holding down CTRL.

Same thing happens if I'm on the main menu, I go into the tutorial, then open one section and click Next Page. It fast forwards through all the pages too fast to read.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
So I'm seeing a bug. Whenever there is a conversation or multiple pages of text, the game fast forwards through them. It's like if it was a Renpy game and holding down CTRL.

Same thing happens if I'm on the main menu, I go into the tutorial, then open one section and click Next Page. It fast forwards through all the pages too fast to read.
Are you playing with a mod? I've been playing v.08.02 for a while and I haven't seen this bug.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021

I played for a few hours today. I haven't seen anything like this. There is something wrong with your installation or something weird on your end. That just isn't normal. I would first try re-installing it.

The only problem I have ever really encountered in the 40 or 50 hours I have played this game (I have started over 3 times) is that sometimes saving in any room other than your bed room can lead to incorrect images showing on a load. So I never save the game unless I am in my bed room.

What you are describing is unusual. Good luck sorting it out.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Do you have installed the Cheat Mod by any Chance ? one of the F keys toggels fast foward, accidentaly happend to me in one playtrough.

Redrider1

Mar 27, 2022
Does anyone know of a way to add a downloaded save for the latest ver ?
Because when I updated to the New version I Lost access to all my 3 saves which were complete AT's
Except for Goth Girl. Any help ? I have tried everything but can not access them .
Don't know if I can grind it out from scratch again did it early on but not this far into it .
And Down loaded the cheats but not able to activate cheats.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone know of a way to add a downloaded save for the latest ver ?
Because when I updated to the New version I Lost access to all my 3 saves which were complete AT's
Except for Goth Girl. Any help ? I have tried everything but can not access them .
Don't know if I can grind it out from scratch again did it early on but not this far into it .
And Down loaded the cheats but not able to activate cheats.
So starting a new game and accessing your phone and loading from there did not work ?

Redrider1

Mar 27, 2022
NO it did not !!! Tried a lot !! it would just Lock up in loading Bitches ,

I have tried with Both the new Ver. 8.0 and 8.2

3.00 star(s) 116 Votes