xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Y

Yes I was aware of the Location of old saves from Ver 7. But as I have said mine were not accessible in backup File .
They show up on Ver.8 in game but Not in file and will not Load under any condition. it like they are empty!!!
I suggest you that you ask direcly in the discord channel of the Dew link is in the Op (1st page) , there were some issues with the savesystem in this version, but I never as far irc read about this behaviour, unfortunatly my IT knowlege is to basic to suggest you a workaround, good luck

Redrider1

Mar 27, 2022
Thanks for your suggestion
I have never run into this problem Before either I use to beta Test software Long ago but not a Programmer

Reactions: xapican

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I had a little trouble finding Becky's livestream scene but it's just because you have to livestream twice at 8 p.m. The first time she'll just ask you about it and then either leave eventually or fall asleep (not sure what variable affects this). Once you've done that first stream, on other streams she'll start asking you for candy.

I did find an odd bug where if you get suspended from livestreaming, the suspension will be there across all save files unless you close out and relaunch the game. Example: I have two save files, one at 8 p.m. on Sunday and one at 8 p.m. on Tuesday. Neither is banned from streaming. I load File #2, livestream, and give Becky a pink pill. Now it's 12 a.m. on Wednesday and I'm suspended for two days. I load File #2, it's 8 p.m. on Tuesday and I'm suspended from streaming. I load File #1, it's 8 p.m. on Sunday and I'm suspended from streaming.

Also also, are the red and blue pills useful for anything? I know reds are stimulants and blues are depressants but I haven't ever tried them instead of the aphrodisiac pink pills.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I had a little trouble finding Becky's livestream scene but it's just because you have to livestream twice at 8 p.m. The first time she'll just ask you about it and then either leave eventually or fall asleep (not sure what variable affects this). Once you've done that first stream, on other streams she'll start asking you for candy.

I did find an odd bug where if you get suspended from livestreaming, the suspension will be there across all save files unless you close out and relaunch the game. Example: I have two save files, one at 8 p.m. on Sunday and one at 8 p.m. on Tuesday. Neither is banned from streaming. I load File #2, livestream, and give Becky a pink pill. Now it's 12 a.m. on Wednesday and I'm suspended for two days. I load File #2, it's 8 p.m. on Tuesday and I'm suspended from streaming. I load File #1, it's 8 p.m. on Sunday and I'm suspended from streaming.

Also also, are the red and blue pills useful for anything? I know reds are stimulants and blues are depressants but I haven't ever tried them instead of the aphrodisiac pink pills.
I saw that bug last week but I forgot to report it thanks for reminding me. Are you talking about giving Becky the Red and Blue, or are you talking about yourself taking the Red and Blue?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I know reds are stimulants and blues are depressants but I haven't ever tried them instead of the aphrodisiac pink pills.
Try it out its fun, The red for Becky specially Mikey_Boy101 Giving it to Becky at least is what I understood
I Give her the Red or If I am tired of her the Blue

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I saw that bug last week but I forgot to report it thanks for reminding me. Are you talking about giving Becky the Red and Blue, or are you talking about yourself taking the Red and Blue?
For other people in general. I think you can also use reds and blues at the party and in mom's coffee during that one AT? Not sure where else.

As a player I've wondered why I would want to make the ladies hyper or depressed when I could make them horny instead but xapican says it's fun so I'll give it a shot.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
For other people in general. I think you can also use reds and blues at the party and in mom's coffee during that one AT? Not sure where else.

As a player I've wondered why I would want to make the ladies hyper or depressed when I could make them horny instead but xapican says it's fun so I'll give it a shot.
Ah okay so yeah like xapican says the scenes they make are fun, but more specifically they have actual benefits or negative effects. The Blue will make a character’s Assertiveness drop -1 every hour the Blue is active. The Red while raise the characters Assertiveness +1 every hour the Red is active.

hi i want to ask is this game has anime or just picture same as superpowered
There isn’t really a whole lot of animation in this game. There is an interactive sex scene with one character that has 4 animated sex positions. After that there are 3 separate animated sex scenes and thats it.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I suggest you that you ask direcly in the discord channel of the Dew link is in the Op (1st page) , there were some issues with the savesystem in this version, but I never as far irc read about this behaviour, unfortunatly my IT knowlege is to basic to suggest you a workaround, good luck
I see no Discord link on the first page.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Redrider1 here is the discord link: sorry I didn't check if it was in the OP.

Strec merci bien Mon ami, Ha my french is getting better have a nice Sunday, both of you !

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Redrider1

Mar 27, 2022
Redrider1 here is the discord link: sorry I didn't check if it was in the OP.

Strec merci bien Mon ami, Ha my french is getting better have a nice Sunday, both of you !
Yes thanks I Found the Discord link and went there but never heard back .( But then Mickeyboy contacted me and help me out )
with a work around . Still not sure what Happened but Now I Know how to keep it from Happening again !

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Also when you are still at the beginning , when Gina comes home drunk from the bar and you carry her in her room without touching or peeking, you will earn moral points.

Redrider1

Mar 27, 2022
I believe to gain Moral you need to use Tags with MORAL in them and When you can Peak DON't PEAK
LOOK But DON'T TOUCH Basically Be a Boy scout

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes