Generalxxx9

Nov 22, 2017
Also when you are still at the beginning , when Gina comes home drunk from the bar and you carry her in her room without touching or peeking, you will earn moral points.

i have all AT at max except gina who needs moral, the only moral i find is after party and gives only 5, i hope this will be fixed next update because it's going to be needed a lot of parties.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Edit: Resolved.

Perhaps someone else has pointed this out before, but there are some weird issues with loading the game that I occasionally notice.

For instance, I have a save that starts at 18:00 on Friday night. If I start the game and load this save file and then go to the kitchen where Diane is making dinner then I have diner with everyone including Tilly and the party doesn't trigger.

However, if I am playing the game and I load this same exact save file then when I go to the kitchen where Diane is making dinner I go to the scene with Becky and Tilly and the party is triggered.

I have had other saves that load differently depending on if I am loading a fresh game or loading from within a game.

It isn't a huge deal. I know it happens, but it does seem to indicate that something is not quite right.

I can't imagine save files should work differently depending on if you are loading from a fresh game or loading from within a session you are already playing.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
i have all AT at max except gina who needs moral, the only moral i find is after party and gives only 5, i hope this will be fixed next update because it's going to be needed a lot of parties.
This is, partially, a 'game in development' problem.
If you play the game from the start (and plan ahead a bit), Moral can be acquired early game.
If you load a late game save from an earlier version, then you've missed the early game stuff related to that new mechanic.

That said, I think I remember Baal mentioning that he intends to add some new ways to get Moral in the later game in the next build.

Perhaps someone else has pointed this out before, but there are some weird issues with loading the game that I occasionally notice.

For instance, I have a save that starts at 18:00 on Friday night. If I start the game and load this save file and then go to the kitchen where Diane is making dinner then I have diner with everyone including Tilly and the party doesn't trigger.

However, if I am playing the game and I load this same exact save file then when I go to the kitchen where Diane is making dinner I go to the scene with Becky and Tilly and the party is triggered.

I have had other saves that load differently depending on if I am loading a fresh game or loading from within a game.

It isn't a huge deal. I know it happens, but it does seem to indicate that something is not quite right.

I can't imagine save files should work differently depending on if you are loading from a fresh game or loading from within a session you are already playing.
Two things here.
First. It's generally a good idea to save the hour before key events. For example, I save at 1700 on Fridays. Then when I load I double check my inventory, etc, before doing an 1hr activity. Then go to dinner.

Second. Are you sure you're on 8.02?
The problem you're describing with load states being different on fresh start and game already running... that's something I experienced on one of the earlier builds (don't remember which), but I don't remember it happening in 8.02.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Two things here.
First. It's generally a good idea to save the hour before key events. For example, I save at 1700 on Fridays. Then when I load I double check my inventory, etc, before doing an 1hr activity. Then go to dinner.

Second. Are you sure you're on 8.02?
The problem you're describing with load states being different on fresh start and game already running... that's something I experienced on one of the earlier builds (don't remember which), but I don't remember it happening in 8.02.
I have over 100 hours with Loser as I have started over fresh multiple times. I have seen this sort of thing happen in a lot of different versions. To deal with it I normally only save the game in my room as that tends to reduce any issues.

However, I wasn't actually on 8.02 I was only on 8.0 as I didn't realize there had been a slight update. I guess I missed it.

I installed 8.02 and that seems to have resolved the issue. Now whenever I load that save it works fine either way.

Hopefully I won't see it again. I really love this game.

Thanks for the response.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Sure Has Gotten quite on this thread Lately !! So How Far off is the next update for LOSER ?
Baal alternates 8 weeks on each of his games. And is pretty good about staying on schedule.
Last Loser update was early August, so...
He's probably at the tail end of his SuperPowered 2 cycle now.
Mid December seems like a good ballpark guess for the next Loser update.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Is there something I need to do to unlock knocking on Charlie's door? I have met her, and put lotion on her while sunbathing. But when I go next door, I get no action options.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there something I need to do to unlock knocking on Charlie's door? I have met her, and put lotion on her while sunbathing. But when I go next door, I get no action options.
Charlie Invites you to pass but you have to progress her AT I just don´t remeber which is the one when she alow you to enter her home
anyway the icon will be displayed in the inferior right corner when you enter her yard
Edit: see Mikey_Boy101 image above

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Charlie Invites you to pass but you have to progress her AT I just don´t remeber which is the one when she alow you to enter her home
anyway the icon will be displayed in the inferior right corner when you enter her yard
Edit: see Mikey_Boy101 image above
I don't see how, since I only have the rub oil on her option... I can get her interest & lust up, but not relationship.

Also, I haven't met Jessie...

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I don't see how, since I only have the rub oil on her option... I can get her interest & lust up, but not relationship.

Also, I haven't met Jessie...
What number is your Appearance on? Also, you meet Jesse when you transform Charlie to her to her second AT. However, you can only interact with Jesse once you get Charlie to her third AT.

• Hey there
Reactions: slocal and xapican

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
What number is your Appearance on? Also, you meet Jesse when you transform Charlie to her to her second AT. However, you can only interact with Jesse once you get Charlie to her third AT.
appearance is at 4. does it need to be higher before I can interact?

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes