Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
when i reached branching point in AT - i just saved and get them both. stuck in dead end? save it and let it be, until update will come and rescue you from
I don't agree. Every AT give something. You can advance interest s at this, and return back - and those interest not go anywhere. And those interests you can`t get at any another AT.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Is this a cleaning simulator game?
I've raised all the skills involved, but why do I have to spend so much time cleaning and recovering??
Does the dev want it to be a cleaning day once a week?
I really don't understand that cleaning is this much of a hindrance, even though there is so much else to do

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
As long as you do not have a different job, cleaning is your main income source in this game (you build relationship with your family and then borrow money if it is high enough) , it also helps you raise your Skills (Order, Tidyness as well as some of the passives), which in turn gives helps you get the start turning the people. But it is up to you if you do it or not.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
As long as you do not have a different job, cleaning is your main income source in this game (you build relationship with your family and then borrow money if it is high enough) , it also helps you raise your Skills (Order, Tidyness as well as some of the passives), which in turn gives helps you get the start turning the people. But it is up to you if you do it or not.
thank u for advice but I think it only helps in the beginning. I know what you're talking about and I've done enough.
As I said, I've raised all the skills involved(actually max), so I am already abandoning topics like "house rules" because of inventory limits. To build the relationship, talking is more efficient in many ways than cleaning. And of course, I have other jobs.
I even considered quitting cleaning, but it's hard because of the change in mother's behavior pattern.

P.S. unless it takes two hours each time for the dev to clean one area of his house, the cleaning time should be changed to one hour at least

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Yes, that is perfectly clear.

In fact, I'm at another point where the progression makes no sense. Becky is in the Queen Bee AT but has no dialog or promotion options whatsoever at any point during the week. From what I remember of a previous version, something needs to happen at the party to switch her back to Popular Sister. There is nothing whatsoever to indicate that in-game however.

My point is that this is needlessly obtuse.
Bah, it's often the case in "beta" games and players can only hope that in the final versions all this will become clear and will permit to choose a specific gameplay.

When there is a final version and when the game don't sink during development :rolleyes:

TheGoldenKiller

Aug 24, 2021
so I'm stuck with Diana AT boozer mother and Gina AT Over affectionate sister
- Diana her stat are met and I have massaged her like 4 times at 15:00 if that matter but she keep talking me that the wine is perfect for the pain and
- Gina stat are met but I cant watch tv in weekends after midnight so am I messing something he or what

Last edited:

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
thank u for advice but I think it only helps in the beginning. I know what you're talking about and I've done enough.
As I said, I've raised all the skills involved(actually max), so I am already abandoning topics like "house rules" because of inventory limits. To build the relationship, talking is more efficient in many ways than cleaning. And of course, I have other jobs.
I even considered quitting cleaning, but it's hard because of the change in mother's behavior pattern.

P.S. unless it takes two hours each time for the dev to clean one area of his house, the cleaning time should be changed to one hour at least
There are some ATs for Diane that have her cleaning the living room instead and some that won’t care if it’s dirty at all.

Also, the one hour cleaning action is reserved for Half-Ass Cleaning.
so I'm stuck with Diana AT boozer mother and Gina AT Over affectionate sister
- Diana her stat are met and I have massaged her like 4 times at 15:00 if that matter but she keep talking me that the wine is perfect for the pain and
https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-08-02-night-city-productions.34576/post-8439658

Last edited:
Reactions: hichy13

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There are some ATs for Diane that have her cleaning the living room instead
the Livingroom was from the begining Diane task iirc you can clean it to farm relationship points on "lower AT" once reached Inmediagram, Resigned, Jilted she cleans it, as well Becky does the Kitchen and Gina the Bath :p In Maid costume or on all 4 Yum yum :devilish:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021

Stop cleaning. Different things will happen. You don't have to go the cleaning route. There are other paths.

• Haha
Reactions: hichy13 and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Personally, I always clean. I just can't stand seeing the mess. But I forced myself to let things get messy to see some of the scenes that happen due to mess.
Just kidding Bro !
if u want to see those scenes you have to embrace Lazynes as lifstyle I recomend that when you are satisfied with the progress of the girls then experiment the different lifestyles Lazyness, Unmoral, Moral, Dominant (+),Submisive, etc etc there are different scenes with them In Laziness for example you can find the pills hidden in the house etc etc

Reactions: hichy13

jAKOSS12

Jun 9, 2020
Hello first of all sorry English is not my native language. I don't understand how to lower jessy's asserviteness and find the exhibitionism tag for Tilley

3.00 star(s) 116 Votes