Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Okay so lets break this down
There needs to be a clear map of ATs and what leads to the next step.
Most ATs follow one path so there shouldn't be a big reason to have a map. Also the developer wanted to change the map, but hasn't had the time to make a new map style.

There needs to be clear skill maps that tell you how to acquire each skill and when they are important.
The importance of a skill is on you. I didn't think Laziness was an important skill to have until I found out the benefits of the Scrounge and Half-Ass Cleaning actions.

Some ATs don't even show up or evolve!
Have you tried looking at the hints on the character page to find when and where to evolve an AT?
Screenshot (3936).png

Frankly, there are too many skills with too much overlap. Why the hell should Vanity and Selfishness be separate skills, for example? It serves to obfuscate the core mechanic, identifying which skills to employ to shift ATs.
Vanity and Selfishness are not seperate skills. They are Tags that fall under Selfishness skill. If you want to increase a character's Selfishness but they have Selfishness as a Ban you can use Vanity instead to increase their Selfishness and vice versa.
Screenshot (3933).png

Reactions: xapican

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Man, I love this game's bugs, they are so stupidly awful I cannot even describe my amazement. XD The more I play - the worse bugs I encounter...
One of them - Gina's AT "Brother lover", Diane's AT "Boozer mother", Richard is "carfath"
So, Monday 22:00, there is a rare chance to seek for interesting interactions with Diane, so I save here.
There is a fairly good scene at the bar indeed, but I'd like to try it once more and load that save.
So, what do I have.
My house map at the first saveload.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Richard is in the living room where Diane should be, Diane is sleeping while she has to be in the bar, Gina should be in her room since Lisa is running bar on Monday but she is not here.
F

Load from the very same save for the second time.
Viola!
Diane is (not) in the living room, Richard is away from house how he supposed to be, Gina did not appear but okay, let's not demand too much atm, it's not about her this time...

I move outside and see a proper neighbourhood map
I move there to have that event, and...
You can have your guess is it Diane or Lisa, or that dude just ate both and became an impostor.:alien:

For me to get this event now, I have to play another full week. And that is a lot of time...

Why using this disgusting engine?:rolleyes: It's not just extremely slow, it also breaks the game so very easily...

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Sure. Do immoral actions. Mostly unconsensual sex activities (wasted Diane or Gina).
I should do those more at the starting AT with Gina or in the middle AT with Diana, now they are not available much.
Diane's AT "Repressed mother" can give you plenty iirc, just get her wasted and bang during her sleep at 16 and 17 hours during weekdays.
Also, you can get more immoral points from immoral topics you get from immoral actions if you embrace immoral.
1662195643346.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Man, I love this game's bugs, they are so stupidly awful I cannot even describe my amazement. XD The more I play - the worse bugs I encounter...
One of them - Gina's AT "Brother lover", Diane's AT "Boozer mother", Richard is "carfath"
So, Monday 22:00, there is a rare chance to seek for interesting interactions with Diane, so I save here.
There is a fairly good scene at the bar indeed, but I'd like to try it once more and load that save.
So, what do I have.
My house map at the first saveload.
Richard is in the living room where Diane should be, Diane is sleeping while she has to be in the bar, Gina should be in her room since Lisa is running bar on Monday but she is not here.
F

Load from the very same save for the second time.
Viola!
Diane is (not) in the living room, Richard is away from house how he supposed to be, Gina did not appear but okay, let's not demand too much atm, it's not about her this time...

I move outside and see a proper neighbourhood map
I move there to have that event, and...
You can have your guess is it Diane or Lisa, or that dude just ate both and became an impostor.:alien:

For me to get this event now, I have to play another full week. And that is a lot of time...

Why using this disgusting engine?:rolleyes: It's not just extremely slow, it also breaks the game so very easily...
used to save 1 hour before an event, then just nap/fap/walk/whatever and everything just fine

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Why is that? I think it’s better to have him around instead of doing the same old dad is dead/ran away trope.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Why is that? I think it’s better to have him around instead of doing the same old dad is dead/ran away trope.
Mainly because you must farm in the void on him to unlock mother. If some originality was wanted it would have been better to have a divorced mom remarried with a woman :D

• Haha

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Mainly because you must farm in the void on him to unlock mother. If some originality was wanted it would have been better to have a divorced mom remarried with a woman :D
I'd like to see your face when you witness Gina flirting with him in her bare lingerie in the middle of the night...:sneaky:

• Haha

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Using him as an emotional lever to get Dianne into the MC's bed is more fun, hook him up with some Yandere/hyperdomme/pegging obsessed type of woman and watch as he "enjoys his new life", no harm in that if it gets the player some poon, right.

Seems like that is the sort of level of manipulation we could go for in this game, if the nextdoor neighbours daughter is anything to go by.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Okay so lets break this down

Most ATs follow one path so there shouldn't be a big reason to have a map. Also the developer wanted to change the map, but hasn't had the time to make a new map style.

The importance of a skill is on you. I didn't think Laziness was an important skill to have until I found out the benefits of the Scrounge and Half-Ass Cleaning actions.

Have you tried looking at the hints on the character page to find when and where to evolve an AT?
View attachment 2021727
Obviously I mean that the steps should be laid out. There are plenty of secret triggers. You can do the event that convert Diane to Repressed Mother but fail at the end because you don't have an Aggression Topic. You need to either embrace Disorder and do the Loitering action in the park or get Eyefucking from Jesse after making Charlene come without coming yourself. How the fuck is anyone supposed to know that?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Obviously I mean that the steps should be laid out. There are plenty of secret triggers. You can do the event that convert Diane to Repressed Mother but fail at the end because you don't have an Aggression Topic. You need to either embrace Disorder and do the Loitering action in the park or get Eyefucking from Jesse after making Charlene come without coming yourself. How the fuck is anyone supposed to know that?
Well when I came across that trigger I didn’t make a big stink about it. I didn’t have a topic with Aggression, so I got the topic through a source that I knew would drop the topic (not the ones you posted), and retried the scene to transform her.

If you want a hand holding guide well your shit out of luck. The guide on the front page is out of date and the doesn’t have all of the ATs available.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
If you want a hand holding guide well you're shit out of luck. The guide on the front page is out of date and the doesn’t have all of the ATs available.
Yes, that is perfectly clear.

In fact, I'm at another point where the progression makes no sense. Becky is in the Queen Bee AT but has no dialog or promotion options whatsoever at any point during the week. From what I remember of a previous version, something needs to happen at the party to switch her back to Popular Sister. There is nothing whatsoever to indicate that in-game however.

My point is that this is needlessly obtuse.

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
About QB Becky ... When you meet the criteria, just talk to her at 17, any day a week. But some action must be done. Like Gina flirting with father at 2AM, in the kitchen - father incest grow with every event.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Yes, that is perfectly clear.

In fact, I'm at another point where the progression makes no sense. Becky is in the Queen Bee AT but has no dialog or promotion options whatsoever at any point during the week. From what I remember of a previous version, something needs to happen at the party to switch her back to Popular Sister. There is nothing whatsoever to indicate that in-game however.

My point is that this is needlessly obtuse.
when i reached branching point in AT - i just saved and get them both. stuck in dead end? save it and let it be, until update will come and rescue you from

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes