Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
3 are perm topics, you have to bring them all if you want to use that option more than once, since you cannot recharge them in the bar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Boobs" is spendable topic, can be obtained from various activities which include female tits - flashing, kneading, bouncing, pitching, f*cking etc.
Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me how to get boobs topic from any girl easily. How Can sister with benefits Gina give us the boobs topic?

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me how to get boobs topic from any girl easily. How Can sister with benefits Gina give us the boobs topic?
I've never used that topic even when it dropped from random actions, so not sure about easy, iirc it drops on some of Gina's AT when you talk about different sexual, perverted and sex-related stuff, but that is pretty far. Maybe you will have more luck with that Charli{n}e broad, she has open mind about that stuff, and people here tend to give that advice as well. Lisa may be a good option as well, since she is a stripper, and if she will like you, she will be flashing you those at some point, with this topic as an optional drop .
May I ask you why are you so desperate about this specific topic? Any crucial need to use it?

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
I've never used that topic even when it dropped from random actions, so not sure about easy, iirc it drops on some of Gina's AT when you talk about different sexual, perverted and sex-related stuff, but that is pretty far. Maybe you will have more luck with that Charli{n}e broad, she has open mind about that stuff, and people here tend to give that advice as well. Lisa may be a good option as well, since she is a stripper, and if she will like you, she will be flashing you those at some point, with this topic as an optional drop .
May I ask you why are you so desperate about this specific topic? Any crucial need to use it?
For the flirting with gina at bar. Does boobs topic give you extra scene?

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
For the flirting with gina at bar. Does boobs topic give you extra scene?
Iirc no, scenes differ selves from the type of activity and specific AT, it does not matter which topic it was activated with. So as long as you have fitting topic(s), flirt option will be available, and always the same (within the same AT).

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Iirc no, scenes differ selves from the type of activity and specific AT, it does not matter which topic it was activated with. So as long as you have fitting topic(s), flirt option will be available, and always the same (within the same AT).
Do you know how many scenes are there for sister with benefits Gina?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Do you know how many scenes are there for sister with benefits Gina?
It depends on how many stars she is on. Sister with Benefits starts at the 3 stars so there is no vaginal penetration. When you get her to Brother Fucker which has 4 stars and switch her back to Sister with Benefits, she will keep her 4 star rating and you will get additional scenes with penetration.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Mayano, the topics don´t give you scenes, they help to raise the stats of the girls, you can change AT then you get the scenes, the Boobs topic has to do with exibitionism I got those now from Becky Gina but Im at the last AT´s

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What topics with Aggression?
Don´t remeber them all, (yess i didn´t take my medicine) but I got some from Deep web search economic or finace? , Butting heads has agression (Jesse interaction) Loitering and Cat calling (embraced acording livestyle) in the park, gives you as well

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Those are references.
"Illegal" can give you aggression points as well iirc.

There is a great variety of topics with that, prolly the easiest one to obtain fairly often is 1661880885962.png , when you watch TV in living room (every 2 times you do that a topic drops, roughly 1 of 3 drops can be this).
Another one can be got from research finances, but it's very expensive in vital points and droprate is also very lame, you mostly get topics with "money" tag.

Oh, and yeah, how could I forget - my new favourite activity. )

Last edited:

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
research crime (there are two possible topics - one with agg tag, other not). loitering in the park (gives different topics at before and after 1200 both have aggression though)
and competitive tag while gives aggression exp does not count as aggression itself so if aggression needed for an event/interaction specifically - competitive wodnt work

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes