dsromal

Feb 25, 2018
From the investigations I made I found that using a bathroom after Charle sex raise it by 1. A fucking 1. There some exp said to raise interest (Incest lvl 3 by 2 and Seduction lvl 3 by 1) but that doesn't work. Gonna try a Psychology lvl3 while farming Moral exp from drunking Becky (god this sound so wrong)
The Exhibition topic will increase Jesse's interest when used in a conversation.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
1608006704937.png How do I get this scene? And also I saw a picture in which MC is eating out her pussy in this green dress how do I get that scene?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Find 0.07 version. Grrrr
What do you want with 0.7 ver ? there was a bug with Save slot 2 the bugfix is 0.7.02 but the latest ver. is 8.02 where more saveslots were added, if u start with an old save start a new game then open the Save load menu ingame load the save you wan´t (there should be 3 from ver 7.02) has been said a fewer pages before, about save edit well don´t know about that

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
What do you want with 0.7 ver ? there was a bug with Save slot 2 the bugfix is 0.7.02 but the latest ver. is 8.02 where more saveslots were added, if u start with an old save start a new game then open the Save load menu ingame load the save you wan´t (there should be 3 from ver 7.02) has been said a fewer pages before, about save edit well don´t know about that
- i was used this, for less grinding. In last version saves coded or something.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there a way to enable inventory in all areas?
No there isn´t, There was a short "brainstorming" a few pages before to ask the Dev to enable it or at least make some points where you can reload your inventory outside your house, on the other hand following the vibe of the game it forces you to plan acuratly your next steps with your LI only point where you can refresh your topic bar outside your room is the Bathroom

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
No there isn´t, There was a short "brainstorming" a few pages before to ask the Dev to enable it or at least make some points where you can reload your inventory outside your house, on the other hand following the vibe of the game it forces you to plan acuratly your next steps with your LI only point where you can refresh your topic bar outside your room is the Bathroom
I see. Thanks

Reactions: xapican

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 2014670 how do I get these topics?pls help
3 are perm topics, you have to bring them all if you want to use that option more than once, since you cannot recharge them in the bar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Boobs" is spendable topic, can be obtained from various activities which include female tits - flashing, kneading, bouncing, pitching, f*cking etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes