Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
i got a guide for v5 and it's a good guide but only to the first part
I skimmed through the guide and it looks a bit out of date. There are new things added to the game that are not on the guide. Useful things for beginners like Lifestyles, Pills (and how to get them), and how Assertiveness works.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i got a guide for v5 and it's a good guide but only to the first part
that guide and reading the Tread, basicly reading the tread and using the search function you can call it a guide, at least is what I do, before I ask Mikey,Gus,or Sanders most of the questions were already asked and explained,
Please understand me right I am not blocking you or on purpuse not sharing Information, or giving you a rude answer.
how I said to another player you can fail with one step of guide or walktrough but you can reach the goal, a lot of no players share their "discoverys" here or show u a new path to achieve a goal. when you finish the guide v5 your Character is so high that the game dynamic changes and the whole game is faster paced.
Is Tedious I know but is what is aviable at the Moment

Last edited:

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Are there any quick tips to increasing characters' interests faster? I've had literally 20-30 of the exact same conversation and only gotten, like, 40% interest, this game is incredibly slow.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Are there any quick tips to increasing characters' interests faster? I've had literally 20-30 of the exact same conversation and only gotten, like, 40% interest, this game is incredibly slow.
some topics give more points than others, or just use cheats.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
v v v
Interest:
Incest, Romance (& Fantasy), and Seductive (& Exhibitionist) are the skills that can raise interest stat in a conversation.
Check skills menu to be sure your skill is high enough for '+1 interest'.
If the woman doesn't have one of those as in interest, you have to find a Topic that has one of those and a tag she is interested in.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
in jilted mother the shower and massage scenes are still the same, how do I get the new images?

if you have...
Diane lust high friday night compliment her cooking or 23 living room have topic sexmaschine or pink pill, also Monday´s 22 or 23 don´t remeber well yet

Reactions: JoJoM

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Diane lust high friday night compliment her cooking or 23 living room have topic sexmaschine or pink pill, also Monday´s 22 or 23 don´t remeber well yet

I managed to turn Diane into a jilted mother, I got the new sex scenes, I just didn't get the new images in the shower and massage

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes