MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Does Lisa ever show up at the strip club, or is this not implemented yet?
Check The Strip Club when Gina is working at The Bar but be advised, 'Save' prior to checking.
Just encase she's not there at that time for example.
You'll have option(s) to utilize that time, different choices with Your save.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What does "AT" means??and are there any naked photoshoot of Diane in immediagram mother?
AT means Arch Type, like in psicology it is used to describe basic characteristica of the personality.
No the Immediaagram mother path is not developed at the moment,

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
AT means Arch Type, like in psicology it is used to describe basic characteristica of the personality.
No the Immediaagram mother path is not developed at the moment,
Thank you very much. Can we have sex with Diane at relieved mother?and in which arch type of gina at night jacking off of her scene will get trigger?

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank you very much. Can we have sex with Diane at relieved mother?and in which arch type of gina at night jacking off of her scene will get trigger?
No, Iirc Sexual interactions, With Diane from Boozer Mother onwards, with Gina I do not remember sorry But she is one of the easiest LI basically almost all Starting AT trigger at night when she comes back from work. There is a link for a guide posted and also a AT (not up to date) sheet guess you have to try the search function of the tread

AccurateMonkey

Dec 20, 2019
Is there a limit to the number of research topics? I've ground through the various skills to max them out but some don't seem to display - I have Crime, Jokes, Massage, Heatlh, Fashion, Subterfuge, Photo Editing and Finance.) Technology never appeared and even though I've maxed out Technology by grinding, Dark Web access hasn't appeared for me to research.

Just wondering if too many research topics stops others from appearing.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Is there a limit to the number of research topics? I've ground through the various skills to max them out but some don't seem to display - I have Crime, Jokes, Massage, Heatlh, Fashion, Subterfuge, Photo Editing and Finance.) Technology never appeared and even though I've maxed out Technology by grinding, Dark Web access hasn't appeared for me to research.

Just wondering if too many research topics stops others from appearing.
The Technology skill is still a work in progress. If you check the Dev Roadmap under Development, there is a plan work on the Technology skill for v.09

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
I have Gina on Bartender sister, I already have brothercomolex, quixotic and playful but it say I need 20 interest to change gina to over affectionate sister... ¿How can I rise gina interest? The only way I saw it rising is at weekend (friday, saturday) when she come back from work and I give her rum.... Any other ways to "speed up" the procesos?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have Gina on Bartender sister, I already have brothercomolex, quixotic and playful but it say I need 20 interest to change gina to over affectionate sister... ¿How can I rise gina interest? The only way I saw it rising is at weekend (friday, saturday) when she come back from work and I give her rum.... Any other ways to "speed up" the procesos?
No not at all, Interest basically rises after succesfull convos as well (having a green number) as with Presents ? (May need a memory refresh)

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Depending on the Massage rank you have, you can gain Interest with Gina by massaging her.

No not at all, Interest basically rises after succesfull convos as well (having a green number) as with Presents ? (May need a memory refresh)
No, when it comes to conversations you have to pay attention to your Skill Ranks. If you want to give a character Interest points and you have Seduction Rank 3; give the character a Topic that has Seductive if she has Seductive as an Interest. If she doesn't have Seductive as an Interest give the character a Topic that has Seductive and a Tag they have an Interest in.

Reactions: xapican

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017
Where specifically in tutorial so I don’t confuse myself
What did you mean by "implement the cg rip"? I thought you meant "how do I get those scenes?" My answer was to learn to play the game starting with the tutorial. The walk through linked in the first post also has hints and explanations for some of the early content.

If you read the post of the with the CG Rip you will see this game is not easy or short.

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
Save files coded or something. No cut corners for me. It`s bad, i like the game in total. But grinding from the start ...

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
Im stuck with gina transform from brother fucker to brother crusher....it says i need 90 interest but i cant get more than 80...any ideas?

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes