desmand

May 1, 2017
Unity has often issues, with large acess paths try moving it to another location like C:Xyz / Looser x.x.x
the first load often takes longer
aswell that some clients like citrix give problems hard to say, and I am not an IT expert
moved the path to C:\Folder but no joy. Now I get no response at all. I double click and its just that.

Just curious, when You did Your full wipe.
Did You backup/save the files before deleting them from[example]:

C:\Users\*whatever name you have here*\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser

Or were they left untouched?
I was going to play the game for the first time, but since I tried running it multiple times, I located that folder and deleted it, but still issue persists.

I'd appreciate any advice

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You did extract it and aren't trying to play it from inside and archive. Seen people do that.

If your Windows is fresh have you installed the VC redistributables that most things depend on.

Video drivers less likely, but it's an easy thing to update anyway.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
In the Cosmo AT, and I realize this is from the outdated WT, how do you get Diane dancing in her bedroom instead of the living room? For 12h/13h/14h she is either0% or 5% drunk (depends on if you enter the room or not), and it seems that there is no combination of when you make her a drink will she be drunk enough to dance in her room and instead either be dancing in the living room, passed out in her bedroom, or reading a book topless in her bedroom. So I am curious how it is done if at all now. Oh also any time you make her a drink it burns 2hrs of the day and reduces her % by 15%.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
In the Cosmo AT, and I realize this is from the outdated WT, how do you get Diane dancing in her bedroom instead of the living room? For 12h/13h/14h she is either0% or 5% drunk (depends on if you enter the room or not), and it seems that there is no combination of when you make her a drink will she be drunk enough to dance in her room and instead either be dancing in the living room, passed out in her bedroom, or reading a book topless in her bedroom. So I am curious how it is done if at all now. Oh also any time you make her a drink it burns 2hrs of the day and reduces her % by 15%.
I think she dances in her room on the weekends.

Reactions: slocal and xapican

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
moved the path to C:\Folder but no joy. Now I get no response at all. I double click and its just that.

I was going to play the game for the first time, but since I tried running it multiple times, I located that folder and deleted it, but still issue persists.

I'd appreciate any advice
Something else may be a factor, not starting.
Have experienced that in the past(not saying this one here but, in general).
Some cases files in the download can become corrupt.

By any chance, have You checked the integrity of it or attempted redownloading?
Not always the case, sometimes worth a try when things don't start as they should.
Unless there is something particular stopping it OS/Security/Devise/CC++/driver related and such.

Difficult to guess with only so much to go on.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
I've gotten the invite from Lisa to visit her "other job", but I still don't see the strip club on the list of places I can go. Is there something else I need to do?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
slocal, about the Stripclub it should be Downtown where the Gym and the Store is. Not shure about conditions to get aviable,
If you embrace "Order" you will not recive Topics related with Disorder, but you can earn Money Cleaning the Garage and Points with Diane in the first AT. after 14 days you can change your Lifestyle if needed, Cel> Character Skills

Reactions: slocal

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Yeah, the stripclub isn't there for me... Lisa also isn't in my phone... though the fitness trainer shows up when I hit F1, despite me not doing anything with her.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, the stripclub isn't there for me... Lisa also isn't in my phone... though the fitness trainer shows up when I hit F1, despite me not doing anything with her.
That's fishy ! Never heard about that one why you don't ask on discord ?

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
It is there it is locked that's all, Look at your character Stats It has to do with them,
The two locked locations are the boutique and the gym.

But Discord helped!
Turns out having three drinks with Lisa isn't enough you need to have them in the same night! (or one mixology drink and one regular) The strip club unlocks when she is drunk. The other invite is just talk I guess.

Reactions: xapican
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes