Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Dracconic Evolution, depends on the System, but no not comon, what I do when Looser gets hanged (I have low Ram for newer games and an Prehispanic PC ) I call the Task manager Ctrl+Alt+Supr and ,brew a coffee ,after either I stop the game or I close and the game restarts.
Hope that helps you
Well the system is rather new like within a a couple years, self built, 32G Ram but it locks up to the point that it won't respond period to anything even Ctrl Alt Del even though I always have task manager open just cant get to it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well the system is rather new like within a a couple years, self built, 32G Ram but it locks up to the point that it won't respond period to anything even Ctrl Alt Del even though I always have task manager open just cant get to it.
Check the Unity page, In some other Unity game treads similar where similar error have been reported were because of Graphic Card problems with the V sync and with the fps, It´s strange because I have only 4 GB ram and my Graphic card is an Intel 4000 and Loser runs, as I told you when it hangs is because lack of Ram but with 32 Giga that is out of discussion

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Given how important researching is, it's frustrating that it can only be done once/day.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Given how important researching is, it's frustrating that it can only be done once/day.
Researching you mean the Deep Web research ? Most of the Topics can be achieved with other activities i.e.: Massage, you can get it from Charlene (as well Backrubs) or Diane depending on which AT she is

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
took the keys, but she does not drink
"From Over Affectionate: Your Room Sleepover"
The option to advance her to the next AT happens during the sleepover event. Nights when she's not working, in your room at 2100 (IIrc, could be 2200).

The reason for 'From Bartender' being there is that Gina has extra scenes in 2 of her ATs that you can't see the first time through.
Once you get her to Brother Fucker you have the option of backtracking to see the extra content.

toporiska

Mar 21, 2019
"From Over Affectionate: Your Room Sleepover"
The option to advance her to the next AT happens during the sleepover event. Nights when she's not working, in your room at 2100 (IIrc, could be 2200).

The reason for 'From Bartender' being there is that Gina has extra scenes in 2 of her ATs that you can't see the first time through.
Once you get her to Brother Fucker you have the option of backtracking to see the extra content.
thanks for the help, it worked at 23.00

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Fuck the neighbor > make her cum without MC cumming> go to bathroom > meet Jesse > Get Eye Fucking Token
Yes that has it but is not a good 1 for 1 of the main chars as it never gave any aggression stats due to the other tags on that card. I ended up getting bookface which worked just fine.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Well, fuck. I didn't realize I needed to farm "Moral"... now I have Gina at Brother Crusher and Moral isn't even showing up on my list (not even 50 points?)

Reactions: recking1209

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Well, fuck. I didn't realize I needed to farm "Moral"... now I have Gina at Brother Crusher and Moral isn't even showing up on my list (not even 50 points?)
Yeah... Moral/Immoral falls under the curse of 'game in development'.
The mechanic is added, but not fully. So it can be a bit... 'wonky'... at times.
IIrc, Baal plans to add more mid to late game sources of Moral in the next build. Which will make things easier.

Until then:
While, yes, Gina's first 2 ATs are the easiest sources of Moral, they're not the only sources.
Diane's mid ATs are also a source. During the day get her drunk enough and she'll pass out in her room in the afternoon.
Visit her room and then leave without touching her. It's slower then Gina's early ATs, but it'll get you there.
Late game Becky also has some, but it's just once a week (after the party), so it's not really a viable source of Moral.

Once you get Moral up to 1, embrace it. That'll give you a topic you can use in conversations to build it up pretty quickly.
The topic you get at Moral 2 doesn't require it to be embraced. So you can switch back to embracing Immoral, if you want.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Patreon update notes next update going to develop moral/immoral along with money and tech skills.

I don't suppose we're getting any of the relatively non vanilla path content this update?
Not really. This update will cap off Gina's Current Branch as well as Dianes Vanilla Path. So Gina's next AT after this upcoming one will be on the non-monogomous side of things.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Maxing out Tech, it says I can access the Dark Web, but what does that mean? I don't see any new options on the computer

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes