Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hmmm...
Just having fun?
Or is this an indicator that some version 'Immediagram' is being added to the game?

Also....
We now know that Nathan's imaginary town is not on the East Coast.
Because on this coast, what Becky is sucking on is called a 'Popsicle' :p
Freezepops (or Ice pops) are the tubes of liquid you buy and freeze yourself :geek:
This content will show up in Becky's social media account.
Some are automatically loaded whith new AT's. Others will be added through in game events such as modelling Photoshoots.
And others will be uploaded by an angry mother.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Last edited:

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Think I ran into an interesting bug during Friday night Party.

Give Jay a pink pill and then give Becky a blue pill.. at the end of the party they both sit with you and nothing happens.. meaning continue button never shows.
I've got the same thing after giving Becky the red pill then Jay the pink pill then smoking with Becky. Got frozen at this point.

Esc and Tab still work, but SpcBar doesn't... and no clickable items.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've got the same thing after giving Becky the red pill then Jay the pink pill then smoking with Becky. Got frozen at this point.

when that happen to me it was due to low RAM (4gb) and it was not a specific scene either. takeing the highlight from prog (pgm Manager) and returning helped sometimes

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Hmmm...
Just having fun?
Or is this an indicator that some version 'Immediagram' is being added to the game?

Also....
We now know that Nathan's imaginary town is not on the East Coast.
Because on this coast, what Becky is sucking on is called a 'Popsicle' :p
Freezepops (or Ice pops) are the tubes of liquid you buy and freeze yourself :geek:
Same on the west coast...

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
"Tilley: HEL(L) YEAH!" 2 L's lmao. Keep up the great work and looking forward to the update just as soon as I get this game to stop freezing/crashing my computer.
Hmmm...
But those are supposed to be social media exchanges.
Doesn't leaving a few typos in there make them more authentic?
When's the last time you saw an IM exchange that didn't have a few typos in it? :unsure:

The party has a massive amount of variables. So it's one of the most common parts of the game to find bugs.
Tagging Baal7734 so he can check this one himself, when he has time.
In case it's not a RAM issue (n)

In the meantime,
Try a different combinations of choices to get through the party.

Also. I always create 2 saves on Fridays, just for the party.
One at 1700 in Nats room, before going to the kitchen. And again as soon as I 'arrive' at the party.
It's helpful for not having to redo the whole day when you hit one of those bugs. :WeSmart:
when that happen to me it was due to low RAM (4gb) and it was not a specific scene either. takeing the highlight from prog (pgm Manager) and returning helped sometimes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
By non-monogomous do you mean ntr/sharing or like 3some with other girls?
I'd be a tad surprised if anything that meets F95 definition for the 'NTR' tag ever happens in the game.
Just doesn't seem to fit with Baal's style. Or, at least, my view of his style... :unsure:

'Sharing' tag, as F95 defines it, would definitely be on the table. IMO.

Either way.
That's for an update after the one being worked on. So not much use worrying about something 6 months away.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
By non-monogomous do you mean ntr/sharing or like 3some with other girls?
Sharing is closer...but still too possessive for my tastes. If you turn a girl into A slut, don't surprised when she acts slutty. It takes extra effort to turn a girl into YOUR slut. I don't make NTR. But I have no issues with Bimbofication/Slutification. If you think that is NTR, then you should look up the definition of NeToRare and edjumicate yerself.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Sharing is closer...but still too possessive for my tastes. If you turn a girl into A slut, don't surprised when she acts slutty. It takes extra effort to turn a girl into YOUR slut. I don't make NTR. But I have no issues with Bimbofication/Slutification. If you think that is NTR, then you should look up the definition of NeToRare and edjumicate yerself.
Thank you for answering. Are you planning to add FFM scenes with family members eventually, like with Becky and Gina? Or a third branch after lover(current) and slutty?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Thank you for answering. Are you planning to add FFM scenes with family members eventually, like with Becky and Gina? Or a third branch after lover(current) and slutty?
Eventually. Sure. Don't know what Gina's next branch will be. I'll be holding a vote for it after this next release but it will be only slutty options since Gina's last branch vote that won was a Monogamous content branch.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That was what I interpreted as you said monogamous, (it hasn't to be a male) the MC is clearly not monogamous or in any relationship, so that means that the giirls which are around were meant
Gina could open up to have Wingwomans, like she barges in when Becky is on Pink pill while MC is streaming, or when he is trying to "help her with Homework" or when Tiley is in the shower with MC :devilish: Becky is relativly open at the moment, since she is fooling around with Jay and has her Bestie Tiley permanently throwing at MC, the posibilitys are enormous
good things are coming this way So Kudos !

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Eventually. Sure. Don't know what Gina's next branch will be. I'll be holding a vote for it after this next release but it will be only slutty options since Gina's last branch vote that won was a Monogamous content branch.
Do you have any plans for other branches for Gina that have monogamous content?

Reactions: xapican

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Once a character has an Online Account... 1667972813720.png
This button appears...which opens this screen.
1667972886582.png
From here you can click on any picture to enlarge it.

PYSister_SM0.png
clicking again will shrink it back down. More categories open as the game progresses...
1667973032016.png
And those will require you to hack her accounts.
1667973090959.png

I work on the Hacking system tomorrow. But the Online profile system is made. Currently only Becky has one, though I will give other characters one as well eventually, so long as it makes sense for the character.

sazaar

May 2, 2017
That was what I interpreted as you said monogamous, (it hasn't to be a male) the MC is clearly not monogamous or in any relationship, so that means that the giirls which are around were meant
Gina could open up to have Wingwomans, like she barges in when Becky is on Pink pill while MC is streaming, or when he is trying to "help her with Homework" or when Tiley is in the shower with MC :devilish: Becky is relativly open at the moment, since she is fooling around with Jay and has her Bestie Tiley permanently throwing at MC, the posibilitys are enormous
good things are coming this way So Kudos !
This is a logical explanation. How can you have sex in an apartment and not be heard???? Voting is one thing but common sense is another. What's the point of peeping if it only works for GG?

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican
3.00 star(s) 116 Votes