Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
It's nice to see a way to use all these topics that have lost a lot of meaning later in the game. Are there going to be more money sinks added in?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
What I mean is the Cheat was made on the 8.0 build

Later the game was updated to 8.02

The Assembly-CSharp.dll is the core file of any Unity game, and since the 8.02 changelog contains this sentence:

I assume the Assembly-CSharp.dll was edited as well

So, if you use the Cheat's Assembly-CSharp.dll which was made on the 8.0 build, the game itself is 8.0, not 8.02

P.S. I know game mechanics
sorry, has been a very busy week. updated to 8.02 ^-^

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I ran into a minor error, I am not sure what exactly the error is caused by.

The previous interaction lowered Jesse's relationship to exactly -50. however the option to transform her to alterna-girl was still greyed out.

either there is a boundary error, which is simple to fix, just change a < -50 to <= -50 (or < -49 if you prefer)

the other possiblity would happen if the conditional check for the dialogue was checked before the value was updated from the prior hour which might be trickier to fix.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I ran into a minor error, I am not sure what exactly the error is caused by.

The previous interaction lowered Jesse's relationship to exactly -50. however the option to transform her to alterna-girl was still greyed out.

either there is a boundary error, which is simple to fix, just change a < -50 to <= -50 (or < -49 if you prefer)

the other possiblity would happen if the conditional check for the dialogue was checked before the value was updated from the prior hour which might be trickier to fix.
Try going back the next game day after meeting relationship requirement.

There are a few things that only update 'overnight'. (I forget if it's 00:00 or when you hit the 'sleep' button).
Arch Types are the most obvious example. Advance someone's AT mid-day. Check character sheet and it'll still show the old AT. Sleep. New AT show's up.

RikkJames250

Sep 7, 2021
The world needs more Diane content. Hottest mom ever.... Can never have enough Diane. All the girls are good, Diane is just better!

Found a couple games with same base model asset, but they are not as good.

Thanks Baal - really appreciate all your efforts on this game.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Never say never

There are many games with native cheat menus already

The dev also seems like a reasonable, active and understandable person
This game wasn't created to be easy. You are supposed to put in time and effort to slowly influence the people around you to the point where they want to bang you as a reward for your hardwork.

Look at his first game SuperPowered for example. There are at least 3 cheat mods for the game and Baal never added in any cheats in the game himself.

never

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Look at his first game SuperPowered for example. There are at least 3 cheat mods for the game and Baal never added in any cheats in the game himself.
Yep! And even with the 3 cheat mods it was grindy AF. :KEK: Still fun trying different power combos!

Cheat mods just helped me to get different scenarios quicker. Sucks trying to be a completionist. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I want to be honest, i searched here today for some stuff and found some answers but i am tired of searching further. Could anyone please explain how i get the person to the next AT? Mom for example got on the middle 2 Filters in which 2 topics are grey. I spoke to her a few times about that "grey" topics but nothing happens. How do i proceed? Please would be someone so kind to explain it to me?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I want to be honest, i searched here today for some stuff and found some answers but i am tired of searching further. Could anyone please explain how i get the person to the next AT? Mom for example got on the middle 2 Filters in which 2 topics are grey. I spoke to her a few times about that "grey" topics but nothing happens. How do i proceed? Please would be someone so kind to explain it to me?

Tutorial47.png Tutorial48.png Tutorial49.png Tutorial50.png Tutorial51.png Tutorial52.png Tutorial53.png Tutorial54.png Tutorial27.png Tutorial28.png Tutorial29.png Tutorial30.png Tutorial31.png Tutorial32.png Tutorial65.png Tutorial67.png Tutorial66.png Tutorial68.png Tutorial69.png Tutorial70.png Tutorial71.png Tutorial72.png

The Tutorial...who would have thunk it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Shit to be a member of F95 and this tread it gets more and more demanding.......Not only I have to read now I have to think :eek:!!!
Hahahaha :LOL::LOL::LOL: I remember the first time I started this game and started to check the different Menu items out opend the Character Sheet and.......Thought to myself .......Ok that's why the tutorial has such an Huge click area in the Start menu.....let's See it !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Shit to be a member of F95 and this tread it gets more and more demanding.......Not only I have to read now I have to think :eek:!!!
Hahahaha :LOL::LOL::LOL: I remember the first time I started this game and started to check the different Menu items out opend the Character Sheet and.......Thought to myself .......Ok that's why the tutorial has such an Huge click area in the Start menu.....let's See it !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
F**k you are right. Hahaha what a burner, yeah well, guilty of not reading that fu**ing menu. Hell even to save the game i got problems at first till i saw it accidently in the phone menu. Facepalm well deserved here :) Still thank for the help!

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes