recking1209

Feb 2, 2019
Unhealthy needs to be embraced (and level 3). You also need to have enough relationship with Lisa (I think 35) to open up buying drugs from her. Finally, as Baal said, you buy the bottle, then break it down to pills in your wardrobe.
Thank you

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Maxing out Tech, it says I can access the Dark Web, but what does that mean? I don't see any new options on the computer
In your room you got a new Icon unlocked, enter in computer and "Deep web search" is now unlocked iirc is the 2nd from above

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EmperorGus

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Maxing out Tech, it says I can access the Dark Web, but what does that mean? I don't see any new options on the computer
That's another 'game in development' thing.
'Dark Web' is planned for, but not implemented yet.
"Repressed Mother " need "Aggressive "..how to finsh this topic...
That's the one where you're walking home from the bar and need to slap her?
You need any topic with Aggressive xp tag on your hotbar.
Sources here (n)
Gina - Brother Fucker gives a couple Topics with the Aggressive tag.
'Eye Fuck' topic you get in the bathroom with Jesse has Aggressive.
And the Loiter in the Park action (if you embrace Disorder) gives Topics with Aggressive.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Not really. This update will cap off Gina's Current Branch as well as Dianes Vanilla Path. So Gina's next AT after this upcoming one will be on the non-monogomous side of things.
Cool. I know a lot of people don't like that kind of content but I've been hoping to see some for awhile now.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Regarding Jesse: I need 40 interest. However, the only way I can find to get interest is through massages, which seem to give 1 interest about 25% of the time (the other 75% give no interest). Is this right?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Regarding Jesse: I need 40 interest. However, the only way I can find to get interest is through massages, which seem to give 1 interest about 25% of the time (the other 75% give no interest). Is this right?
Have you encountered her in the park?
Also you can encounter her while you sell drugs if you have that job unlocked

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
can someone help ? not clear how to get an architype "Sister with benefits". Relationship, Interest , Lust, Intox are fine, but in the bar there is no "transform" button. Any advices ?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
can someone help ? not clear how to get an architype "Sister with benefits". Relationship, Interest , Lust, Intox are fine, but in the bar there is no "transform" button. Any advices ?
From Over Affectionate , it happens in your room, not the bar

Reactions: qq49

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019
How to make Becky"Less Bitch Sister" change to"Influencer Sister"...Need "Item Needed:Joint",What is meaning?...

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
How to make Becky"Less Bitch Sister" change to"Influencer Sister"...Need "Item Needed:Joint",What is meaning?...
You need to buy joints from Lisa.
Go to the bar on nights when Gina is not working (Mon & Tues). Buy drinks for both you and Lisa until it raises her relationship enough (takes a couple of nights) and she'll offer to sell you drugs.

Reactions: recking1209

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
great game, but a bit sad that dev is working on several games .... Waiting is long
2 games.
This and SuperPowered 2.
8 week cycle for each game, which he's pretty good about maintaining his targets.
So you can be fairly confident the game will update every 4 months. Maybe an extra week or 2 if 'shit happens'.

Reactions: xapican

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Beat ya to it :p

PS.
Are you and xapican having a contest to see who can change their forum avatar the most often?
I swear, you're both using a different pic each day I visit the forums :unsure:
:LOL: nope i had the last one for about 2 months and the one before that for maybe....3 months?

I already have Loser in my Signature so I thought I'd give Superpowered 2 a little bit of love.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hmmm...
Just having fun?
Or is this an indicator that some version 'Immediagram' is being added to the game?

Also....
We now know that Nathan's imaginary town is not on the East Coast.
Because on this coast, what Becky is sucking on is called a 'Popsicle' :p
Freezepops (or Ice pops) are the tubes of liquid you buy and freeze yourself :geek:

Reactions: xapican
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes