slocal

Sep 23, 2020
OK, this may be a dumb question:
I bought outfits from the boutique (eg Maid-Gina), to get them to wear the outfits, do I just talk to them (put the item as a subject)? It doesn't seem to be movable to the hotbar. So how am I supposed to give it?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OK, this may be a dumb question:
I bought outfits from the boutique (eg Maid-Gina), to get them to wear the outfits, do I just talk to them (put the item as a subject)? It doesn't seem to be movable to the hotbar. So how am I supposed to give it?
when you move them to the corresponding AT you can give them

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Rather than reading 3+ pages of search results and trying who knows how many ways of doing it, I will just ask how you are suppose to unlock Tilley and I don't mean to promote her AT either. I mean have her show up in the character sheets.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Rather than reading 3+ pages of search results and trying who knows how many ways of doing it, I will just ask how you are suppose to unlock Tilley and I don't mean to promote her AT either. I mean have her show up in the character sheets.
I met her first time Saturday at 12:00 pm living room, or weekends 17:00 Becky room
you have to met the characters for them to apear in the character sheet

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I met her first time Saturday at 12:00 pm living room, or weekends 17:00 Becky room
you have to met the characters for them to apear in the character sheet
You are telling me something I already know and have done multiple times including going to the party with the 2 of them yet she is still locked.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Morning Guys ! Mikey_Boy101 , EmperorGus or Sanders2100
(didn't read you in a long time hope all is good at your side), Since my %&#"*! cousin still hasnt Deliverd the USB Stick I left him to Download SP1 I thought it would be a good Idea to Test SP2 (Great Game By the way liked it a lot) But I am unable to find the Tread anymore do you have by any chance the Link ?

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Common for Unity or Unity games to lock up a computer forcing a system shutdown to get back to your desktop? So far it has happened twice in the past 4 hours.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dracconic Evolution, depends on the System, but no not comon, what I do when Looser gets hanged (I have low Ram for newer games and an Prehispanic PC ) I call the Task manager Ctrl+Alt+Supr and ,brew a coffee ,after either I stop the game or I close and the game restarts.
Hope that helps you

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes