Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How to I raise Politics?
Is it another case of keep plugging at the computer for +3 at time like Trivia?
I imagine Becky would have a lot to say on it given her "Judgemental" nature.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
How to I raise Politics?
Is it another case of keep plugging at the computer for +3 at time like Trivia?
I imagine Becky would have a lot to say on it given her "Judgemental" nature.
I haven't found much use for politics at all at this point. None of the girls ATs require it, I don't believe the jobs for level 2 are in the game yet, and level 3 is probably right out.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
03.04 New save gina doesn't become Overly affectionate sister despite the event happening and me chosing to change her AT, also don't really understand how to get becky to less bitchy sister. Charlote isn't really interactable it feels like she should be, as she is just standing there wating after given the gift card.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
03.04 New save gina doesn't become Overly affectionate sister despite the event happening and me chosing to change her AT, also don't really understand how to get becky to less bitchy sister. Charlote isn't really interactable it feels like she should be, as she is just standing there wating after given the gift card.
same here

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Those of you trying to get to Overly Affectionate how did you get up Gina's Romance? Are there certain gifts you're buying or topics you're using on her? Do I need to max romance for flirting?

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, so I've attached my save file. Its not complete - which may or may not be a good thing for certain people.

Diane is more or less complete, Gina is at Overly Affectionate Sister, and Becky is at Popular sister, with the Friday night party unlocked. Also, Loserboy may be quite rich due to using cheat engine to modify his cash.

Reactions: ell

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Those of you trying to get to Overly Affectionate how did you get up Gina's Romance? Are there certain gifts you're buying or topics you're using on her? Do I need to max romance for flirting?
Romance?
to get relationship up you can clean bathroom
for lust use massage

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Ok, so I've attached my save file. Its not complete - which may or may not be a good thing for certain people.

Diane is more or less complete, Gina is at Overly Affectionate Sister, and Becky is at Popular sister, with the Friday night party unlocked. Also, Loserboy may be quite rich due to using cheat engine to modify his cash.
Thanks a lot

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
you can buy stuff which has romance and use topics which includes romance
I haven't found any topics of her interest that include romance (entertainment + romance is the only one I've found) and all the items you can purchase (cubit, romance novel) don't contain any of her 6 interests. Maybe sensual massage has romance attached? I haven't reached that stage yet so crossing my fingers on that.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
I haven't found any topics of her interest that include romance (entertainment + romance is the only one I've found) and all the items you can purchase (cubit, romance novel) don't contain any of her 6 interests. Maybe sensual massage has romance attached? I haven't reached that stage yet so crossing my fingers on that.
There is a KEY point to conversations you are missing. If the first 2 topics you bring up are those that they 'like' (aka happy response), then the third topic you can bring up can be anything they don't outright ban, and they will gain xp in it.

For example, if they enjoy unhealthy topic, you could give them 2 pieces of candy, and then slip in at the end soap operas, or a romance novel, ect.

Reactions: Stonerbank

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
There is a KEY point to conversations you are missing. If the first 2 topics you bring up are those that they 'like' (aka happy response), then the third topic you can bring up can be anything they don't outright ban, and they will gain xp in it.

For example, if they enjoy unhealthy topic, you could give them 2 pieces of candy, and then slip in at the end soap operas, or a romance novel, ect.
Holy crap I didn't know that! I've been spamming fashion research trying to get the one that Becky likes since I thought I couldn't use any other one with fashion as there was no connecting interests. Just got Gina's first romance points. Thank you very much Farnuge!

RedRain_

Oct 23, 2019
I'm Stuck in advance to "Gina - Over Affectionate Sister" and "Becky - Queen Bee Sister"
Any save file please ?:(

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes