BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Love the graphics love everything.... But don't love the 'game' it's driving me crazy!! Ok, I do love the game.. but it's still driving me crazy! Half the time I'm not sure what I'm doing.. and the other half is the same................... yet still here I am beating my head against the wall. AM figuring some things out. But a guide or even a chart? would help me.. Don't get me wrong I have been looking around and reading some things.. but..

I think I have a love/hate relationship with Loser... does that make me one too?

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Love the graphics love everything.... But don't love the 'game' it's driving me crazy!! Ok, I do love the game.. but it's still driving me crazy! Half the time I'm not sure what I'm doing.. and the other half is the same................... yet still here I am beating my head against the wall. AM figuring some things out. But a guide or even a chart? would help me.. Don't get me wrong I have been looking around and reading some things.. but..

I think I have a love/hate relationship with Loser... does that make me one too?
Bare bones guide: On character screen for the women, they have an Archetype (AT) that they can turn into. The AT lists what interests they need to convert to the new AT, if it's green they already have, if its grey they don't, and red doesn't matter. Left of that are possible interests and what they need 100%/exp in to add that interest to their secondary interests.

To add exp you need to talk with girl about said subject, or give an item with said subject, or similarly named subject, ie exercise adds fitness and alcohol adds unhealthy. However to successfully gain that exp, they must have a positive interaction with you where they gain relations after interaction, and you are limited to 3 topics/items per interaction. So your best strategy is the "Conversation Sandwich" where you layer one neutral topic between 2 positive topics.

As an example, the younger sister needs fashion for the Fashionista interest, and she likes exercise and social-media, so if you give her 1 topic with fashion in it and 2 with either exercise or social-media, she'll come away with positive relations and thus earn experience. Or if a topic has both social media and fashion in it, it still counts as a positive topic, thus you can still use a neutral topic.

Also: Positive interests trump Negative interests trump Neutral interests. An example is the Older Sister likes Raunchy Jokes topic which is dirtyjoke and sexual, so even though she has Sisterly interest that dislikes sexual topic, the dirtyjoke attribute trumps it and it become a positive topic.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Ok another couple bugs I just found. When I switched Becky to Popular Sister she lost all her Fashion (doesn't even show up on her list anymore) and Manipulative for Queen Bee Sister does not show up as a possible secondary interest.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question, but where am I supposed to put this save file (dieina.fire). Thanks in advance

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Is there anything to do with overly affectionate Gina other than kissing, shower stuff and massages?

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok another couple bugs I just found. When I switched Becky to Popular Sister she lost all her Fashion (doesn't even show up on her list anymore) and Manipulative for Queen Bee Sister does not show up as a possible secondary interest.
This is working as intended. When you change someone's AT, they lose the skills from the old AT. If you want to go backwards you need to raise those skills again. Right now, the only desirable option to go backwards is to first go to Queen Bee Becky, see her content, back to Popular, the over to Less Bitchy Sister to see the content there. LBS Becky is currently a dead end, you can't go backwards.

Is there anything to do with overly affectionate Gina other than kissing, shower stuff and massages?
Go with her to her bar job. To do this, let the bathroom get messy, then visit her in the bath as usual. If you have the right skills three options should appear, pick the last one.

Reactions: Stonerbank

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
TERRIBLE GRIND!!! But i love the game and possiblities :)
Multiple paths are awesome.
Very unfortunate that you cant have too much money in the beginning.
Progress is very unclear :(

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
How can you work in this game? Seems there is no work, no money, only grind and grind

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Bugfix 0.03.05 released

There've been some issues with promoting Archetypes. As well as certain scenes that should proc, not proccing.I've fixed those. I've also updated the Tutorial with clearer language and pictures.

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
Bugfix 0.03.05 released

There've been some issues with promoting Archetypes. As well as certain scenes that should proc, not proccing.I've fixed those. I've also updated the Tutorial with clearer language and pictures.
Mega

then it won't be necessary to start a new game right?

wkjohnson2

Nov 29, 2018
trying to get Becky to queen bee sister. how do i get photos of her to get her some followers? also Sally is listed in requirements, what do we do with Sally?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Bare bones guide: On character screen for the women, they have an Archetype (AT) that they can turn into. The AT lists what interests they need to convert to the new AT, if it's green they already have, if its grey they don't, and red doesn't matter. Left of that are possible interests and what they need 100%/exp in to add that interest to their secondary interests.

To add exp you need to talk with girl about said subject, or give an item with said subject, or similarly named subject, ie exercise adds fitness and alcohol adds unhealthy. However to successfully gain that exp, they must have a positive interaction with you where they gain relations after interaction, and you are limited to 3 topics/items per interaction. So your best strategy is the "Conversation Sandwich" where you layer one neutral topic between 2 positive topics.

As an example, the younger sister needs fashion for the Fashionista interest, and she likes exercise and social-media, so if you give her 1 topic with fashion in it and 2 with either exercise or social-media, she'll come away with positive relations and thus earn experience. Or if a topic has both social media and fashion in it, it still counts as a positive topic, thus you can still use a neutral topic.

Also: Positive interests trump Negative interests trump Neutral interests. An example is the Older Sister likes Raunchy Jokes topic which is dirtyjoke and sexual, so even though she has Sisterly interest that dislikes sexual topic, the dirtyjoke attribute trumps it and it become a positive topic.
I like the characters, but even with your guide I find everything so confusing, the grind doesn't help either(always low on focus:(). For me, the only way to play this game is with an actual walkthrough following to the dot what you have to do at each hour.

wkjohnson2

Nov 29, 2018
trying to get Becky to queen bee sister. how do i get photos of her to get her some followers? also Sally is listed in requirements, what do we do with Sally?
found out how to get Becky followers. you have to chat with jack and jay at the Friday night party. you get 1 follower per conversation. still need to figure out what to do with sally

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes