Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I can`t update Gina to "cool sister" from "older sister" i thougth this was corrected in .05
Am I missing anything?
Same, i maxed nearly all possible skills, focused on Gina only tbh, got all required prerequisites, do I need higher MC stat?

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I... want to understand this... But each time I am left looking at it like its talking in morse code but its using the french spellings of words and its also being done in signlanguage.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I can`t update Gina to "cool sister" from "older sister" i thougth this was corrected in .05
Am I missing anything?
Is this on the PC version? To actually do this upgrade she needs all of the secondary traits first so you have to convince her to become celebrant and abrupt first. Then you just need enough relationship to do the upgrade when you find her on her bed in her bedroom.

For me upgrading from Older Sister to Cool Sister works fine in the latest version. I haven't gotten far enough yet to see if I can finally upgrade to Over Affectionate Sister yet. That was the only Gina option that wasn't working for me in previous versions.

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
I loved the superpowered concepts and think this game has a lot of potential, but there is a lot of grind, and I'm still challenged on changing traits.. I hope you keep working on these.

If I could suggest - reduce the grind, add animation, and make it simpler if possible.

thanks for your efforts

I do not agree on that, I prefer that a game has me thinking for hours to advance to one that is a visual novel and easy that you finish a few hours.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Is this on the PC version? To actually do this upgrade she needs all of the secondary traits first so you have to convince her to become celebrant and abrupt first. Then you just need enough relationship to do the upgrade when you find her on her bed in her bedroom.

For me upgrading from Older Sister to Cool Sister works fine in the latest version. I haven't gotten far enough yet to see if I can finally upgrade to Over Affectionate Sister yet. That was the only Gina option that wasn't working for me in previous versions.
You know the icon to upgrade the AT only appear then the requirments are met. I could update to relaxed Mother but after that eigther Gina nor the Mother works anymore

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
RIGHT!! Special events are required or special scenes, even if you have all required stats to prgress character to next build, you need to make it in exact scene.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Cant trigger over affectionate sister with Gina. All requirements are met
You have to change her AT during one of her drinking nights. Make sure you have Rum on you and meet her in the living room at 0:00 on Friday or Saturday. If you have all conditions met then you can switch her then.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
this game is just too grindy, I can't understand nothing about mechanics, just too long, too grindy, one hour playing without a single reward. But i'm sad because renders are good, there is a way for see pictures? A save maybe? A gallery mode?

Reactions: benny7

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
this game is just too grindy, I can't understand nothing about mechanics, just too long, too grindy, one hour playing without a single reward. But i'm sad because renders are good, there is a way for see pictures? A save maybe? A gallery mode?
It is a unity game so with a unity unpacker you can see all of the files inside
I can't link anything as i don't have enough posts but one that works is called asset studio GUI
it's not a clean way to see the pictures but it does work

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
It is a unity game so with a unity unpacker you can see all of the files inside
I can't link anything as i don't have enough posts but one that works is called asset studio GUI
it's not a clean way to see the pictures but it does work
thanks a lot

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Am I missing anything?
Yes, s
Imagine they are dominos or Blacke Peter (children play it ... ). You can only play a card (or skill) with same colour - she likes money, you can play money. Some skills will have double or triple values, money-sexual. She will not accept sexual on its own, but will, with money. You are allowed 3 skills. 2 liked ones and 1 neutral - if its not in red field, you can play it, to teach her new skill.
It is bit difficult to understand in the beginning as there is no tracker of current builds.
Yes, there is a grind, or you can cheat all XP for player skills to 601, max is 640, but this will not trigger the skills, to avoid game breaking bugs or trigger bugs. Skill a bit grindy, to find all triggers, but ... up to you.

Baal7734 , Is there further progression from Over Affectionate Sister to Bartender Sister?

Would you mind to give a clues, how many different build there are per character, with a route for them?

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes