higuru

Dec 10, 2017
Seems that running with and taking the "immediagram mother" picture doesn't advance time.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
0.03.06 is uploading right now. If fixes Charlie, and a few minor other bugs. The windows versions are already done uploading.
Thanks Baal. I can confirm that Charlie works for me now with the new version.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Reporting a few bugs

1. You can buy a "cumpdump choker" as long as you have 50$ (should be 200$), if you don't have 50$, it says "not enough money (50$), but if you have, say, 100$, you can buy it and the money go back to 0$.

2. If you buy Diamond Earrings, you will get a Silver Ring.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
After Diane becomes Immediagram mother, you can't get money from her anymore, also you can't get her to have secondary interests. I suppose this is intentional?

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
Baal I'm not sure how to explain this so I'll just upload some screen caps.
It's probably because I'm playing in a shitty laptop with capped resolution. In the last version I could see the relax button although it was cut in the middle.
Sorry for busting your balls!

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Are the topic weights the number of each in your inventory?

I could do the old trial and error, but figured I'd ask.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal I'm not sure how to explain this so I'll just upload some screen caps.
It's probably because I'm playing in a shitty laptop with capped resolution. In the last version I could see the relax button although it was cut in the middle.
Sorry for busting your balls!
is this with Full screen active?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'll check the anchor points, but I didn't mess with any visual settings. It may be an issue on your end. Not saying it is...but if previous versions were "workable", and I didn't do anything to the settings...Outside of making sure the anchors are set correctly, I can't do anything. You may need to play in windowed mode, and just resize the window to fit your screen.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Are the topic weights the number of each in your inventory?

I could do the old trial and error, but figured I'd ask.
Topic weights measure when a new topic is generated. Do an action get some weight to a topic. Once that weight reaches a certain amount, gain that topic, and the weight drops to 0. That's why gaining topics seems random, but isn't.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
It is the same in windowed mode.
It was like this in previous versions too. I couldn't see the requirements at the bottom of the character pages for example.
Anyways, thanks for looking it up.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
You can resize the game in windowed mode. When the game is selected try holding the window button down on your keyboard, and then press the "up" key. theis should maximize in windowed mode. From there you can drag the Application bar

00.png

Down from the top of your screen and then resize the game window from any edge or corner as you see fit.

This is assuming you're playing the windows version. If your not....sorry...I got nothin.

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
Lol I know. I've been playing around with that to no end.
Also changed screen resolution and ratio.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So the default size might be the issue then...I'll try keeping the Aspect ratio while reduceing default size.

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
I really need to upgrade this piece of shit.
I can be the ancient computer tester.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'll check the anchor points, but I didn't mess with any visual settings. It may be an issue on your end. Not saying it is...but if previous versions were "workable", and I didn't do anything to the settings...Outside of making sure the anchors are set correctly, I can't do anything. You may need to play in windowed mode, and just resize the window to fit your screen.
Some laptops have weird resolution settings ...

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes