Parigar

May 4, 2020
I could be wrong but I think interest only goes up with certain Archetypes and it also caps out with certain Archetypes. Like Bartender Gina only goes up to like 20. I could be horribly wrong but does interest even do anything right now?
I think upgrading from Bartender Sister to Over Affectionate Sister requires 20 interest. I'm not aware of anything else that requires it.
Thank you both!

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ok someone help me if able, I increase Gina's interest through interaction, but when i get in her screen interest is at 0 and nothing changes? Any clues?
Archetypes have a maximum capacity for interest, and followers, and a minimum requirement for reputation, and Appearance.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
A hint, please
Anyone knows where are the save games in Mac? I looked for them in the usual places but I had no luck. I tried to follow the PC scheme but nothing. I would like to know just for backup purposes only.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
~/Library/Application Support/Night City Productions/Loser
Thanks Baal7734 . No way, I can't find it. I tried just the path you showed, but I can't find it anywhere. It is strange, cause ~/Library/Application Support/ is the default folder for the game saves.
Some games use another folder name, and I searched all the folders in Library, but nothing.

I will find it is one way or another!!!!

Btw, my congratulations for all your work. It is GREAT.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
ok, for Mac:

The folder is
~/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/

and the game makes two files:
default.phile
dieina.fire

Now I can sleep!!!!

Reactions: origin2000

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I've been playing for a few hours and I like the concept but the hidden stats make it feel very trial and error. Since I lost a couple hours to forgetting to save, I'm thinking about starting over and was wondering if people have suggestions for an efficient start. I had taken the Charm perk and gotten quite a few Skills to 1, including Entertainment which gave me my first permanent topic. I almost had videogames to 1 for the focus boost and was trying to work on that and getting fitness to rank 2 but those rank 2s feel about as far away as the moon.

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
So frustrating... How do you get interest and lust? No problem with relationship at all but I can't for the life of me get any lust or interest points. Please help me out because I really like this game. I don't mind grinding in games but this is a first for me where I can't figure it out at all. Im playing under persuader mode. Is that the issue?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So frustrating... How do you get interest and lust? No problem with relationship at all but I can't for the life of me get any lust or interest points. Please help me out because I really like this game. I don't mind grinding in games but this is a first for me where I can't figure it out at all. Im playing under persuader mode. Is that the issue?
Which character, and archetype are trying to get lust and interest with?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
All of them. I can't get lust or interest points for none of them. What am I doing wrong :confused:
Playing the game wrong. (not intended to be harsh) I recommend doing the tutorial. Interest is a stat that's only relevant for changing a characters Archetype currently. Same for Lust.

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
This game could be so much easier to play if we don't have to constantly go into a room and sort the damn things, if the interface could be made so that conversations are constantly available, that would make the grind bearable.
Totally agree with this, not sure I see the point of only being able to change out conversation topics in my room (although I do enjoy the topic-as-inventory-items mechanic). Also, the quick-save/quick-load bars on the inventory interface seem fairly useless as the actual topics I have in my main inventory are always slightly different when I go back to reload them. I'd rather have buttons that do something like "put every topic with exercise in my active slots". But really I don't see the point of the active bars at all, just let me use any conversation topic I've got at any time. Managing the inventory isn't fun but it's what I spend like 70% of my mental energy on.

Overall I like the game and mechanics but the grind is way too cruel for me.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Playing the game wrong. (not intended to be harsh) I recommend doing the tutorial. Interest is a stat that's only relevant for changing a characters Archetype currently. Same for Lust.
Hey Baal - just a minor correction here. Lust is required for some of the 'late game' (at this point) events (such as Gina's sleep over), to get different endings to the event. If her lust is low, she won't do anything but sleep. If lust is high, Gina and Becky might masturbate at later ATs.

However, I will note that getting lust is pretty obvious. Pick conversation topics that are sexual in nature, and pay attention to your skill levels. For instance, Incest Skill 3 gives you +2 Interest and +2 Lust for incest topics. So make sure you throw those into all your conversations as the 3rd topic. Massage 3 gives you +5 lust for each massage action (only a few massage actions later in the game). Perverted 3 gives you +2 lust for perverted topics. There are also a couple of events that increase lust, such as some of the bathroom events with Gina.

Reactions: liquid74

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
I like the concept and mechanics of the game, in addition to the characters being very well made. Although it requires a lot of grinding, in the last update it has been reduced a lot and as you progress in the game, you get points with less effort.

The action of being able to access the inventory from any location, would make you lose the sense of the active bars and the limit of inventory objects. I think it would lose much of the essence of the game, although this requires me to be ground.

What I do miss are more scenes and interactions with the characters in each AT. The effort invested does not correspond to the prize won. And with some characters, on most days you can only interact with them once, like Becky or Gina.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I like the concept and mechanics of the game, in addition to the characters being very well made. Although it requires a lot of grinding, in the last update it has been reduced a lot and as you progress in the game, you get points with less effort.

The action of being able to access the inventory from any location, would make you lose the sense of the active bars and the limit of inventory objects. I think it would lose much of the essence of the game, although this requires me to be ground.

What I do miss are more scenes and interactions with the characters in each AT. The effort invested does not correspond to the prize won. And with some characters, on most days you can only interact with them once, like Becky or Gina.
I agree with you on content amount. Currently When making an Archetype, I only build what is needed to progress an Archetype to the next immediate AT. But when making new branches I will have to revisit some earlier AT's to add more actions/interactions. A good example of this was adding the party to Popular Sister Becky.

I will also need to backtrack with each Breakthrough AT. For example, If in a future AT, Gina loses the inhibition towards giving you a blowjob...that should carry over backward, so previous AT's would be willing to go down on you as well if you decided to Transform them back to a previous state. I'm still tinkering with how that would work...but that is planned.

Reactions: OGRey

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
most notably it fixes Charlie who was bugged and not sticking around to chat after you give her a gift card.
Well, what can i say :) I love his project ;) Many ways to fuck everybody, inclusive NTR or whatever you people call it....
The game is great, finally something to do instead of looking for sex scenes whole the time.... Think a little people... You can read tutorial, and then just play and fight for something... The idea is - THINK :ROFLMAO:
I went another way in this game.... Was watching a good movie, got high and just maxed everybody :D now im maxed at everybody and just making ATs and looking for fun LOL :D
Waiting for an update Dev, Great game so far , make it bigger Dev... let everybody fuck everybody like in the normal life, not this fantasy Harem BS every real life loser want to see :D
Great game Dev... (y):love:
Keep up a good work and dont listen to all the complaing schmucks ;)
(y)(y)(y):love::love::love:

P.S. NO ERRORS AT ALLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes