Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
People seem to ask what scenes are in the game so here's every scene I've been able to find in the current version. I may have missed some as it seems like some events only occur if some stat (guessing Lust?) is at a certain level or you get different versions depending on that stat. If you know of any scenes I missed, please share.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Love the game Dev :love:(y)
Have all the girls maxed on everything.
MCs skills maxed, only politics lv1, disorder lv1 eft

Immediagram Mom is done with 50 followers
Rel 50 had 100 but it fell down a bit :)
Incest 0
Lust 0
Dom 12

Is that the end for Mom?

Gina Overaffectionate sister maxed, working on her Dance finished
Rel 100
Int 50
Lust 100

Becky Queen Bee sister, maxed, 10 followers
Rel 95
Int 0
Lust 100

Charlie widow
Rel 100
Int 20
Lust 100

Questions:

Is that the end for Mom?

Charlies stats doesnt raise anymore... When i knock on her door, game always ask for 5$ card. How do you trigger Charlie?

After the party, Gina diddnt come home after work. Is that it since she became a bartender?

Im playing Loser 0.03.05. Is there 0.03.06??

And last question... Besides HJ from Gina, is there any sex in the game? Charley wont trigger...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rakja

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Love the game Dev :love:(y)
Have all the girls maxed on everything.
MCs skills maxed, only politics lv1, disorder lv1 eft

Immediagram Mom is done with 50 followers
Rel 50 had 100 but it fell down a bit :)
Incest 0
Lust 0
Dom 12

Is that the end for Mom?

Gina Overaffectionate sister maxed, working on her Dance finished
Rel 100
Int 50
Lust 100

Becky Queen Bee sister, maxed, 10 followers
Rel 95
Int 0
Lust 100

Charlie widow
Rel 100
Int 20
Lust 100

Questions:

Is that the end for Mom?

Charlies stats doesnt raise anymore... When i knock on her door, game always ask for 5$ card. How do you trigger Charlie?

After the party, Gina diddnt come home after work. Is that it since she became a bartender?

Im playing Loser 0.03.05. Is there 0.03.06??

And last question... Besides HJ from Gina, is there any sex in the game? Charley wont trigger...
As Squark said...0.03.06 fixes Charlie. She actually stays around for you to talk to her, after giving her a gift card, so you can change her AT.

Reactions: OGRey

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Is there a cheat code for this game? I don't mind some grinding but this is just over the top

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Is there a cheat code for this game? I don't mind some grinding but this is just over the top
As far as i know there are only two ways to cheap in this game
With a save editor and with cheat engine
I recommend cheat engine it's quite simple. Just search for stamina focus health and hour of the day as a 4 byte integer and you will find it quickly then just lock the value (except for time of day)

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
As far as i know there are only two ways to cheap in this game
With a save editor and with cheat engine
I recommend cheat engine it's quite simple. Just search for stamina focus health and hour of the day as a 4 byte integer and you will find it quickly then just lock the value (except for time of day)
Just search for stamina focus health and hour of the day as a 4 byte integer and you will find it quickly then just lock the value (except for time of day)

You lost me there. What do I need to do to do this. And what the hell is a 4 byte integer? Thank you for the help.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just search for stamina focus health and hour of the day as a 4 byte integer and you will find it quickly then just lock the value (except for time of day)

You lost me there. What do I need to do to do this. And what the hell is a 4 byte integer? Thank you for the help.
You could also use . It's a fuckton easier.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Save Edit has a pretty large downside of needing to save, upload, edit, download, copy, reload every time you make a change, for things like stamina, focus, health - thats a lot of work. Its useful to just edit things once, but more than that it can get annoying.

Using cheat engine you can edit them as needed just by alt-tabbing out (after you locate them) or by locking them. You can essentially remove the need to sleep or eat with it.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I may add more more to those scenes later, but they are a bit different from Gina. Gina is drunk as hell when you're fiddeling with her.
So we can roleplay our father maybe? haha. It is hard to do on 16:00 but maybe we can do in night? Mc's father literally has same cock as Mc :p (far as i can see on night sex scene). She won't feel any diffrence :=)

Last edited:

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
In future the developer should include a cheat or lessen the grind big time. I don't mind some grind but this is just ridiculous. I will finish it out though because ive put so much time into it and I wanna see it all unfold and I like the game. But never again though.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes