Psychobitch

Sep 1, 2018
Posting this one, because of an error in the original ( version 3.05 ) conserning Charlene not correcly saving, it was set as 3 ( typo, coflicted with another character ) in the original, after looking thru the rest of the file corrected it to 4, so Charlene should be correctly set in this file, also added the following few cheats to reduce some of the grind,

1) 100.000 starting cash.
2) starting a new game in 1 of 3 character types ( gamer-athlethic-charismatic ) will give 581 exp in selected character.
3) reduced focus cost when talking to 1 of the characters. ( reduced from 7 to 2, it will still say it cost 7 but when looking at focus bar notice it is reduced by 2 )
4) removed some of the negative impacts on player character ( for example unhealthy will not reduce apperance ).

How to install:

First backup your old save game and original Assembly-CSharp, in case you want to revert.
Replace original Assembly-CSharp located in the game folder ( loser/loser_data/managed ) with the 1 posted.

Have fun ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: liquid74 and OGRey

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
The 1 I used to correct and cheat came from here ( f95zone ) and the nopy link i downloaded was and still is 3.05 ( just looked )

I know its hard to go through all the posts. I don't know why the front page isn't updated. There is also a dropbox link on their patreon if mega isn't your thing. This fixes the charlie bug as well as a few other bugs.

Reactions: Psychobitch

Psychobitch

Sep 1, 2018
mega

I know its hard to go through all the posts. I don't know why the front page isn't updated. There is also a dropbox link on their patreon if mega isn't your thing. This fixes the charlie bug as well as a few other bugs.
Thanx for the reply, downloading now , will look into it, give me a day, editing the Assembly will take some time, looking thru it all, i mean i like the game, but IMHO bit to grindy, so will come up with a new Assembly for 3.06 ( money and so on cheat ) tonight or tommorow morning at the latest ;)

Ok Finished it as far as i can tell, haven't tested it yet, but the attached file is for version 3.06 as requested.

same as before 100.000 Cash and so on, this time i also tweaked the amout of xp player needs for each topic, it was 100 - 300 - 600, reduced it to 100 - 200 - 300. ( little note, exp bars will still show 100 - 300 - 600 , but as you will notice after 1st conversation you go directly to level 2 even if the bar still shows you are short of level 2 )

Have Fun ;)

Last edited:

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Thanx for the reply, downloading now , will look into it, give me a day, editing the Assembly will take some time, looking thru it all, i mean i like the game, but IMHO bit to grindy, so will come up with a new Assembly for 3.06 ( money and so on cheat ) tonight or tommorow morning at the latest ;)

Ok Finished it as far as i can tell, haven't tested it yet, but the attached file is for version 3.06 as requested.

same as before 100.000 Cash and so on, this time i also tweaked the amout of xp player needs for each topic, it was 100 - 300 - 600, reduced it to 100 - 200 - 300. ( little note, exp bars will still show 100 - 300 - 600 , but as you will notice after 1st conversation you go directly to level 2 even if the bar still shows you are short of level 2 )

Have Fun ;)
Game crashes now when inserting this. And I did it just as you said.

Replace original Assembly-CSharp located in the game folder ( loser/loser_data/managed ) with the 1 posted.

crashing.

Replaced it back with the original Assembly-CSharp.dll and it loads fine again. Please test things in the future before posting as some might forget to back up. Not that it would be your fault but it happens to the best of us.

Last edited:

Psychobitch

Sep 1, 2018
Game crashes now when inserting this. And I did it just as you said.

crashing.
Works fine on my end.
Did you start a new game ? , rearanging the Assembly will couse save incompatabilities.
Also note i use the 64 bit game version, dont know if there are differences, will look into that, ( will download the 32 bit and run it with create Assembly, give me a few minutes to check )

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Works fine on my end.
Did you start a new game ? , rearanging the Assembly will couse save incompatabilities.
Also note i use the 64 bit game version, dont know if there are differences, will look into that, ( will download the 32 bit and run it with create Assembly, give me a few minutes to check )
Windows 64 here. And no way would I start this game over. Lol. Plus that wasn't the issue on my end anyway. It crashed before it even loaded.

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
But just to be sure imma restart my pc just to double check but considering the game fired back up when I put the original Assembly-CSharp.dll back in.... Doesn't seem thats the issue. Gonna try it anyway though.

Psychobitch

Sep 1, 2018
I've tried to see if i could crash it over here, used 3.06 both 32 bit and 64 bit and 3.05 64 bit , tried both assemblies ( the 1 created for 3.05 and the 1 for 3.06 ) also tried 2 different saves ( 1 was a 3.05 save the other a 3.06 save ) across versions ( meaning a 3.05 save on a 3.06 game version and vice versa ) , game ran in all cases ( wouldnt recommend it due to save errors occuring ).
Have you tried an old save to continue or ( as i would recommend ) a new game ?

p.s. Sorry for the last line was busy typing and testing when you replied . ;)

Last edited:

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
I've tried to see if i could crash it over here, used 3.06 both 32 bit and 64 bit and 3.05 64 bit , tried both assemblies ( the 1 created for 3.05 and the 1 for 3.06 ) also tried 2 different saves ( 1 was a 3.05 save the other a 3.06 save ) across versions ( meaning a 3.05 save on a 3.06 game version and vice versa ) , game ran in all cases ( wouldnt recommend it due to save errors occuring ).
Have you tried an old save to continue or ( as i would recommend ) a new game ?

p.s. Sorry for the last line was busy typing and testing when you replied . ;)
meant to reply back to this. see above at screen shot

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
meant to reply back to this. see above at screen shot
And like I said, it crashes before it can even load. So it isn't a option to even start a new game if I wanted to (which I wouldnt lol) but yeah crashes before any of that. And not bragging but Im on a high quality PC. So it isn't a issue there. So who knows...

Psychobitch

Sep 1, 2018
And like I said, it crashes before it can even load. So it isn't a option to even start a new game if I wanted to (which I wouldnt lol) but yeah crashes before any of that. And not bragging but Im on a high quality PC. So it isn't a issue there. So who knows...
I just tried it on 3 different machines, they all work, first tried vanilla version and saved a game , then installed the Assembly, and started again, so dont know the issue.

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
I just tried it on 3 different machines, they all work, first tried vanilla version and saved a game , then installed the Assembly, and started again, so dont know the issue.
Nods. No biggie. Ive grinded so much anyway. imma finish it out... But never again will I do this much. This shit is beyond grinding... I dont mind working it but this game is rediculous.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
As Squark said...0.03.06 fixes Charlie. She actually stays around for you to talk to her, after giving her a gift card, so you can change her AT.
The OP says
Loser [v0.03.05] [Night City Productions]

soo, where is the 0.03.06????????

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes