OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Not everybody has your tastes. I find the characters you mentioned very generic and boring. It's fine if the character design isn't to your taste. Thinking your subjective taste is actually worthwhile crititism ... not so much.
Baal what do you say about my idea? I think Nathan's father also needs some AT :=)

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Not everybody has your tastes. I find the characters you mentioned very generic and boring. It's fine if the character design isn't to your taste. Thinking your subjective taste is actually worthwhile crititism ... not so much.
Fair enough

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have used the topic as you said but the interest in entertainment does not appear.
the advance is blocked between what she not like and what need to advance.
can you go back to the previous archetype or I have to restart the game and hope it doesn't happen again
Go watch TV and a bunch of TV topics or use the permanent topic, if you have that.
Set up your topics with Incest, TV and Soap Opera/Sleight of Hand/Daydreams.
You'll probably run out of one or the other, so refer to her Interests for things to replace them with.
New interests only pop up when they hit between 16%-18%. Until then, they remain invisible.
Why are you even going for Entertainment? OAS is the current end Archetype for Gina.

(for myself) As regards Becky, "Less Bitchy Sister" seems to be out of reach given that Dancing has yet to be implemented. Is it even possible to get her some followers? I have the ePhone in my inventory (not the wardrobe) and she's currently at Popular Sister level. I get no option to take photos of her.
And she looks hot in the Shower.
Post Younger Sister phase, her "I like this topic" face is kind of scary.

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Go watch TV and a bunch of TV topics or use the permanent topic, if you have that.
Set up your topics with Incest, TV and Soap Opera/Sleight of Hand/Daydreams.
You'll probably run out of one or the other, so refer to her Interests for things to replace them with.
New interests only pop up when they hit between 16%-18%. Until then, they remain invisible.
Why are you even going for Entertainment? OAS is the current end Archetype for Gina.

(for myself) As regards Becky, "Less Bitchy Sister" seems to be out of reach given that Dancing has yet to be implemented. Is it even possible to get her some followers? I have the ePhone in my inventory (not the wardrobe) and she's currently at Popular Sister level. I get no option to take photos of her.
And she looks hot in the Shower.
Post Younger Sister phase, her "I like this topic" face is kind of scary.
You can get dancing skill by partying with Becky Friday night (which is not an option in her original AT). You can dance with her if you get her drunk along with some of the other girls there. I think that's the only place you can dance currently. So ranking up in dancing is pretty rough without cheating.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How to promote Becky to Quenn Bee?
For Queen Bee you need the following to happen:

1: She must first be Trendy Sister
2: Check her status page and look under "Possible Archetypes"
3: Cross-reference the requirements for Queen Bee with the list of under her portrait and make a note of which you need
4: Work on those to get them to 100% in the pane to the right of her portrait
5: When you get to talk to her, hit the "Thumbs Up" button over on the bottom right corner
6: Use the note you made to make sure you pick the right ones
7: Once all the requirements for Queen Bee Sister are fulfilled, there should be another button on top of the Thumbs Up
8: Press that and the event will fire
9: Now just wait; it takes until the next day

khumak, thanks. ^^
Guess I'll have to wait until it's available as a topic.

InsaneGamer *cough*saveeditonline*cough*orcheatengine*cough*

liquid74, it's only brutal because the topic spread is a bit uneven right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey

Parigar

May 4, 2020
Kinda put it to rest because I got bored of the repetition, but out of curiosity, just how many actual sex scenes are there in the game to make it worth it?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Kinda put it to rest because I got bored of the repetition, but out of curiosity, just how many actual sex scenes are there in the game to make it worth it?
Actual sex? What, like penetration? None yet.
AFAIK, there's a fair bit of ero in this but some HJ scenes and if I'm right, one unconscious drunky BJ scene as well.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Actual sex? What, like penetration? None yet.
AFAIK, there's a fair bit of ero in this but some HJ scenes and if I'm right, one unconscious drunky BJ scene as well.
You can fuck the neighbor if I remember right. Think she's the only one so far.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes