watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
HEEEEELP I cant save in my inventory !!
Saving in the inventory screen is for the loadouts. Put the toics you want in your hotbar and then press the S1, S2, or S3 button to save. A new set of buttons L1, L2 or L3 will appear at the bottom-right of the hot bar for loading. I really don't recommend doing this for transient topics due to the limited inventory slots. I only use this for the permanent topics.

Saving or loading your game progress is done through the cellphone icon at the bottom-left of the screen.

Reactions: nnt25 and OGRey

fukmada

May 3, 2017
I really love the games that you guys make but that grind is just crazy, grinding can be fun but this is extreme. lmao
I really like the concept otherwise.

Reactions: OGRey

Kurvald

Sep 27, 2019
Make someone already a similar story in the game as in this story. That would be cool! this scenario comes to many.

Listen to Jack's story

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how do u edit fire file???? mine was dieina.fire
Upload it to .
You could also use Cheat Engine but I find SEO to be easier to use.

Kurvald, are you saying you want a game like this that uses "Listening to Jack" as it's story?
That could be viewed as plagiarism.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
anyone know if next update will be on early august or near end of august?
Baal7734 is really diligent guy; he is working on two games and he is working on his games around 50-70 hours per week. Even with that work ethic, i think early August is very low possiblity. Early or mid September is a good approximation.

Tho he is here, maybe he'll answer that :unsure:

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Baal7734 is really diligent guy; he is working on two games and he is working on his games around 50-70 hours per week. Even with that work ethic, i think early August is very low possiblity. Early or mid September is a good approximation.

Tho he is here, maybe he'll answer that :unsure:
ok

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I should have the first SP update out in about a week. The second should come out mid August, then I start working on Loser again.

• Sad

Kurvald

Sep 27, 2019
Upload it to .
You could also use Cheat Engine but I find SEO to be easier to use.

Kurvald, are you saying you want a game like this that uses "Listening to Jack" as it's story?
That could be viewed as plagiarism.
a similar story lol

jklkl

May 12, 2017
Just thought I’d pop in and say that I really enjoy the game! I like the archetype system and can’t wait to see where it goes. The grind is pretty bad, but personally, I find it tolerable (at least until grinding out rank 3 on topics).

Edit: the XP system also isn’t too bad once you get the hang of it. The only thing that could help is if there was more clarity on what topics generate what type of xp (ex.: alcohol -> unhealthy). Again, it’s not bad once you get the hang of it, but there’s been a few times where I was trying to generate incivililty and ended up with selfishness. Maybe something that could be done is a phone selection (where you go to view skill/characters/etc) where there’s just a simple list of what topics generate what xp.

The topic system is also very intuitive. I’m sure it helps you focus on the renders and gameplay functions. And let’s be honest, would a lot of us even read the topic dialogues if there were any?

Keep up the good work, Baal! Looking forward to v. 0.04!

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just thought I’d pop in and say that I really enjoy the game! I like the archetype system and can’t wait to see where it goes. The grind is pretty bad, but personally, I find it tolerable (at least until grinding out rank 3 on topics).

Edit: the XP system also isn’t too bad once you get the hang of it. The only thing that could help is if there was more clarity on what topics generate what type of xp (ex.: alcohol -> unhealthy). Again, it’s not bad once you get the hang of it, but there’s been a few times where I was trying to generate incivililty and ended up with selfishness. Maybe something that could be done is a phone selection (where you go to view skill/characters/etc) where there’s just a simple list of what topics generate what xp.

The topic system is also very intuitive. I’m sure it helps you focus on the renders and gameplay functions. And let’s be honest, would a lot of us even read the topic dialogues if there were any?

Keep up the good work, Baal! Looking forward to v. 0.04!
The one thing I'd change about the XP system is that once a stat reaches 100% it doesn't notify you of any XP change for that stat.
I'd like to see just one more line of text that tells you this stat is now maxed or if using it again (because a lot of topics affect more than one stat) it tells you that a stat is already 100%. Clicking into the character menu just to check you're not borking something can get tedious. I kind of wish there was a way to get Immediagram Mom Diane to talk about Romance.
She's stuck at 99% and that 1% left is taunting me. It's not important in any way but it's just there, sitting at 99% forever more.
Welp, back to the party grind for me.

There are tooltips for the topics.
Once you have them in your inventory, hover the mouse over them and they'll tell you what they affect.

Reactions: jklkl

jklkl

May 12, 2017
The one thing I'd change about the XP system is that once a stat reaches 100% it doesn't notify you of any XP change for that stat.
I'd like to see just one more line of text that tells you this stat is now maxed or if using it again (because a lot of topics affect more than one stat) it tells you that a stat is already 100%. Clicking into the character menu just to check you're not borking something can get tedious. I kind of wish there was a way to get Immediagram Mom Diane to talk about Romance.
She's stuck at 99% and that 1% left is taunting me. It's not important in any way but it's just there, sitting at 99% forever more.
Welp, back to the party grind for me.

Once you have them in your inventory, hover the mouse over them and they'll tell you what they affect.
Is there no secondary that you can give her to help out (i.e.: frugal? As that would have her accept cheap gifts and give her a romance novel). Please note, I’ve not progressed that far with her yet.

And yeah, it’d be nice if there was a notification that you’ve maxed a character’s stat. I just always get in the habit of checking before starting a convo, as I’ve usually gotta remind myself of their interests as well. Inconvenient, yes, but minor, IMO.

jklkl

May 12, 2017
Yes, what I meant by this is that it’s not always clear what type of xp is granted by the topics. For instance, nude modeling’s show “nudity” and either “modeling” or “photography”, I can’t remember. But, the xp given for that topic is for photography and, I believe, perversion. So, it’s not exactly clear what “nudity”, at least, would grant xp wise. I hope that makes sense.

Perhaps it’s just a tool used to help raise xp in a topic the character may otherwise have banned? I know I was able to raise some topics xp with Diane by using the secondary characteristic that approves of dirty jokes.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Tag system is to deliniate between say cheap gifts and expensive gifts...Though I may be able to add something in to differentiate xp types in the next build. Currently though each tag is associated with an xp type eand that's about it.

Reactions: jklkl

jklkl

May 12, 2017
Tag system is to deliniate between say cheap gifts and expensive gifts...Though I may be able to add something in to differentiate xp types in the next build. Currently though each tag is associated with an xp type eand that's about it.
Don’t sweat too much over it if it’ll take a lot of time. This isn’t exactly what I’d call a high priority thing! The walkthrough on the front page gives a pretty good breakdown, it’s just tough for me to keep track of the tags and the associated xp they give sometimes. I honestly like the system you’ve got, and I certainly appreciate the fact that you seem to take constructive criticism seriously. So, thank you for that!

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes