Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Try downloading the Loser_v0.03.06_PC64x_smallscreen and seeing if that fixes your resolution issue.

Reactions: J.P.E.

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
Try downloading the Loser_v0.03.06_PC64x_smallscreen and seeing if that fixes your resolution issue.
Thanks a lot! Sadly it didn't work. Now I feel bad I took your time.
It's weird. I had this laptop for a long time and never had this issue.

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
Just tested in an older laptop that is 16:10 and had the same problem.
My uninformed guess is that it is a problem with lower resolutions.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Can't change the AT for Gina to Over affectionate sister and the requirements are met. Anyone else getting this ? Yes I also have the latest patch.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Excuse me I seem to run into a wall I tried promoting diane so relaxed mother and I have both secondary interests but nothing seems to happen, any ideas if I did something wrong?

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
Excuse me I seem to run into a wall I tried promoting diane so relaxed mother and I have both secondary interests but nothing seems to happen, any ideas if I did something wrong?
there's hint in the game?
There is a walkthrough posted (by me no less) two pages up. Or search the thread for walkthrough. Answers those questions and more!

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Can't change the AT for Gina to Over affectionate sister and the requirements are met. Anyone else getting this ? Yes I also have the latest patch.
Are you trying to change it during her drinking night (at 0:00) or any time? You need rum and Friday or Saturday.

Reactions: Jerghaal

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Gotta wait a day. Transforms take effect when that character sleeps ;)

Parigar

May 4, 2020
Ok someone help me if able, I increase Gina's interest through interaction, but when i get in her screen interest is at 0 and nothing changes? Any clues?

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Ok someone help me if able, I increase Gina's interest through interaction, but when i get in her screen interest is at 0 and nothing changes? Any clues?
I could be wrong but I think interest only goes up with certain Archetypes and it also caps out with certain Archetypes. Like Bartender Gina only goes up to like 20. I could be horribly wrong but does interest even do anything right now?

Reactions: Parigar

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I could be wrong but I think interest only goes up with certain Archetypes and it also caps out with certain Archetypes. Like Bartender Gina only goes up to like 20. I could be horribly wrong but does interest even do anything right now?
I think upgrading from Bartender Sister to Over Affectionate Sister requires 20 interest. I'm not aware of anything else that requires it.

Reactions: Parigar
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes