Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Yes, s

Imagine they are dominos or Blacke Peter (children play it ... ). You can only play a card (or skill) with same colour - she likes money, you can play money. Some skills will have double or triple values, money-sexual. She will not accept sexual on its own, but will, with money. You are allowed 3 skills. 2 liked ones and 1 neutral - if its not in red field, you can play it, to teach her new skill.
It is bit difficult to understand in the beginning as there is no tracker of current builds.
Yes, there is a grind, or you can cheat all XP for player skills to 601, max is 640, but this will not trigger the skills, to avoid game breaking bugs or trigger bugs. Skill a bit grindy, to find all triggers, but ... up to you.

Baal7734 , Is there further progression from Over Affectionate Sister to Bartender Sister?

Would you mind to give a clues, how many different build there are per character, with a route for them?
at this point I pray for a saint to transform this into a renpy VN

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Probably same bug for me, can't find talk interaction with Charlene. Give her cheap gift card, no option after for talking, can't give expensive one if we are supposed to. Same with suntan and pics when she's suntanning, no option after or before to allow me to talk to her. Do you talk with her at another point that I'm missing, or is it a bug?
Same here. Hoping it can be fixed

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
This game could be so much easier to play if we don't have to constantly go into a room and sort the damn things, if the interface could be made so that conversations are constantly available, that would make the grind bearable.
Some things could make more sense too, 2 hours of cleaning is way too long, focus and stamina need to be a lot larger imho.
I like the challenge, but it's too much even for me. You completely lose the sense of this being an adult game.

Reactions: hrmf

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yes, s

Imagine they are dominos or Blacke Peter (children play it ... ). You can only play a card (or skill) with same colour - she likes money, you can play money. Some skills will have double or triple values, money-sexual. She will not accept sexual on its own, but will, with money. You are allowed 3 skills. 2 liked ones and 1 neutral - if its not in red field, you can play it, to teach her new skill.
It is bit difficult to understand in the beginning as there is no tracker of current builds.
Yes, there is a grind, or you can cheat all XP for player skills to 601, max is 640, but this will not trigger the skills, to avoid game breaking bugs or trigger bugs. Skill a bit grindy, to find all triggers, but ... up to you.

Baal7734 , Is there further progression from Over Affectionate Sister to Bartender Sister?

Would you mind to give a clues, how many different build there are per character, with a route for them?
Here you go. Vanilla path is what some would call the romance path, but I wouldn't classify all of them as romantic...so I just call it vanilla.

Gina: Over Affectionate Sister (Vanilla Path)
Becky: Queen Bee Sister(Slutty Path)
Becky: Less Bitchy Sister(Vanilla Path)
Diane: Immediagram Mother (Slutty Path)
Charlie: (No path yet)

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Over Affectionate Sister upgrade works for me now. Didn't work in previous versions. I think other people have gotten Queen Bee upgrade to work as well although I'm still working on that in my game.

Charlene I haven't had any luck with so far unless she was tweaked to require a lot of interest and/or lust in addition to relationship before any conversation options are unlocked. Relationship alone doesn't seem to be enough for me.

It's been long enough since I played previous versions that I can't remember what the process used to be. I did notice that she has zero starting skill with Charisma and Sexual so if you're supposed to upgrade her to Reawakened Widow before you can talk to her that won't be possible since there's no way to raise it unless you can talk to her first. I didn't try cheating to add extra skills that she doesn't start with.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Here you go. Vanilla path is what some would call the romance path, but I wouldn't classify all of them as romantic...so I just call it vanilla.

:devilish:I want all of them slutty haha:devilish: I really did not like Becky's vanilla. She has really good bitchy personality :giggle: I don't wanna spoil that. I do not want her to watch tv with leggings. C'mon Becky you are beautiful as a bitch haahhaha. :KEK:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Baal7734 You should have allow us to revert AT. We didnt even know there were path. Becky for example, now we cant go back to the Queen Bee AT. Also allow use to skip day, since we need to trigger some events on a certain day. Its a pain since we only have one save option, we cannot test other path. I this is very early stage of dev but please keep in mind these stuff

Reactions: OGRey

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
I seem to have a problem with the resolution. Same thing happens at the party.
Can someone tell me what do I need to promote for Less Bitchy Sister?

Reactions: caimervamidium

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019

Man i love to see gina in (slutty path)

Reactions: Braum89

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
Last edited:

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
Probably same bug for me, can't find talk interaction with Charlene. Give her cheap gift card, no option after for talking, can't give expensive one if we are supposed to. Same with suntan and pics when she's suntanning, no option after or before to allow me to talk to her. Do you talk with her at another point that I'm missing, or is it a bug?
Yea im having the same problem can't talk to her at all.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
(0.03.05 Alpha)
So... I have the Dancing Skill unlocked. Can't seem to figure out what to do with it.
Also, the Salon and Bank locations have been unlocked but I can't seem to go to either of them.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
(0.03.05 Alpha)
So... I have the Dancing Skill unlocked. Can't seem to figure out what to do with it.
Also, the Salon and Bank locations have been unlocked but I can't seem to go to either of them.
Dancing has just been introduced to the game, it'll be expanded upon in future updates.The Salon and Bank are locations that haven't been added to the game yet.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes