Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Ok, some more feedback. 1) 10am in morning Diane on tracker shows in front yard, and unknown character shows in living room. which is Diane as she is start jogging. I know it technically correct, because you can kinda interact with her both places, its just weird. 2) Gina at mindinight-02 when shows up living room, only if you watch tv if you play mobile games (or cleaning) she is not arriving. 3) After inital meeting, Charlie shows up in her house from 16pm on the tracker, if you go to her house cant knock as she "still at work". 4) Still cant interact (aka talk to) with Charlie after give her gift card no talk options buttons appear (not sure maybe this is not bug, i cant remember well). 5) If there will be multiple routes for characters, it would be realy nice for the game to be able to handle more than one saved games, and or some gallery option where you can revisit content you unlocked without going back to old paths. 6) Hacking doesnt appear on skill tree when you unlock it. Im 99% its on purpose, but its weird Psychology is also inaccessible, but that appears when you unlock it. I don't know why it has the special treatment. 7) Game in-balance. 3 skills give Charm and Physical, but only 2 for Smart, so unless you start as gamer, Smart 3 is not accessible. (I mean in future, when there will be Psychology topics) 8) Increasing the max focus and stamina not much usefull, if you regenerate fix amount at sleep not % of max. I think i understand why is like this, but than you should have some ways around it, like buying premiummatress what incresase stamina regeneration at sleep.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
How can you work in this game? Seems there is no work, no money, only grind and grind
The only job right now is videogames so you have to grind that out pretty hard. I found the best method is playing on your computer for 1-2 hours as many times as you can then when you reach level 2 just spam your mobile games in the living room. Living room gives you the same exp as 3 hours on your computer. While waiting make sure to mow the law on the weekend and while getting up your families traits ask for money as well. It doesn't pay off quickly but it works in the end.

zer0niz

Jun 2, 2020
I spent a good 7-8 hours yesterday grinding to get stats up in this game, it was hard work honestly and very repetitive to gain stats and it still took a HUGE amount of time to get anywhere, in that time I managed to see Becky dancing at 21:00, spy on Gina in the shower at 20:00 and then motorboat her at 21:00. Nothing with Diane.
Stats I completely maxed out (lvl3):
Entertainment, Fitness, Incest, Laziness, Money, Order, Peverted, Photography, Tidiness, Videogames.

Anyway, I read through this thread and found the tips in previous posts about watching TV in the living room when Gina comes home from work Friday & Saturday, and the parents having sex Friday at 23:00.

Honestly I like the gameplay but it is too longed out, the stats build so slowly and the content is few and far between. I then decided to spend some time extracting all the images from the game files (and the one video of the parents). There is more content for sure but I wasn't prepared to spend the huge amount of time getting to it.

I would share the images I have extracted but first of all I am unsure of the rules here, I don't know if that's allowed here and I will respect whatever the rules are. Secondly I am a new user and I cannot share links until I have 3 posts.

Anyway, I like the game but it's way too long winded in my opinion.

Reactions: wizyy

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
(always low on focus:()
You can watch TV or play video games for some focus restoration. You might want to try speeding your day to Video Games Lv2 so the character doesn't get bored of it after one go. You can grab a snack from the fridge for a little bit as well.
You can also catch a quick nap if all you need is a quick boost - again once per day.

greyz

Jul 4, 2019
I loved the superpowered concepts and think this game has a lot of potential, but there is a lot of grind, and I'm still challenged on changing traits.. I hope you keep working on these.

If I could suggest - reduce the grind, add animation, and make it simpler if possible.

thanks for your efforts

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
trying to get Becky to queen bee sister. how do i get photos of her to get her some followers? also Sally is listed in requirements, what do we do with Sally?
You can get followers for Becky by promoting Becky to her new cool friends ;)

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
There's no question this game requires a lot of grind, like hell, that should probably be a tag for this game. As long as we don't have to restart the game I see it as a one time grind that will benefit you in further updates though. In the last two days I've put at least probably 15 hours into this game and currently have 16 skills at level 3. I still have a bit of a grind to work on the sisters AT's but as I don't have much to do in the day right now it's fine. I was/am an Everquest player and was an original Runescape player so 15 hours of grinding is pretty small in comparison.

Reactions: lesil

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The game was too grindy. I had to edit the save files to save time. How do we trigger Charlene ?

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Hopefully my only question for the game today. How do you get Manipulative for Becky? It's not showing up as a possible secondary interest. She's Popular Sister right now.

Culaign

Aug 8, 2017
Been playing this game and After unlocking Shopping 2 and Money 2 there's supposed to be new locations of bank and mall but I can't find them. Are they iimplemented?

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Been playing this game and After unlocking Shopping 2 and Money 2 there's supposed to be new locations of bank and mall but I can't find them. Are they iimplemented?
I don't think you have the ability to travel anywhere yet. I'm guessing things such as that will be implemented later on with a more free roam system.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes