RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, so I've attached my save file. Its not complete - which may or may not be a good thing for certain people.

Diane is more or less complete, Gina is at Overly Affectionate Sister, and Becky is at Popular sister, with the Friday night party unlocked. Also, Loserboy may be quite rich due to using cheat engine to modify his cash.
I think the game is extremely bugged. I tried to use my file and also your file. non of them allow me to change Gina to Affectionate Sister. I have changed the saved file as well. It keep changing back to Cool Older Sister

Baal7734 - The Mac Version is extremely buggy for the AT.

This version is unplayable.

Last edited:

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
how do i trigger gina's OAS scenes
If you are using the save that I provided - she's already on OAS. There are quite a few scenes.

Most days she'll show up in your bedroom around noon. You can throw the incest "Familial Love" topic in your inventory and get the kissing scenes with her. Most nights you can go into her bedroom and give her a massage, or on certain nights you can visit her in the bathroom after her shower and you'll get a chance to head to the bar with her.

Monday nights she'll show up in your bedroom, and if she's high lust, you'll get some special scenes.

Friday night is the party night, make sure you have dinner with the family so that Becky will invite you - and you'll need to do a lot of foot work to move Becky to Less Bitchy or Queen Bee.

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
Diane does not change to a relaxed mother, I have already talked to her so that she changes about 7 times

Reactions: Zibodar

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
If you are using the save that I provided - she's already on OAS. There are quite a few scenes.

Most days she'll show up in your bedroom around noon. You can throw the incest "Familial Love" topic in your inventory and get the kissing scenes with her. Most nights you can go into her bedroom and give her a massage, or on certain nights you can visit her in the bathroom after her shower and you'll get a chance to head to the bar with her.

Monday nights she'll show up in your bedroom, and if she's high lust, you'll get some special scenes.

Friday night is the party night, make sure you have dinner with the family so that Becky will invite you - and you'll need to do a lot of foot work to move Becky to Less Bitchy or Queen Bee.
is there a drunken scene with her ?

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
is there a drunken scene with her ?
There's a couple drunken scenes with her, but not when she's Overly Affectionate. You'd have to switch her back to Bartender or earlier. In fact, there's a drunk scene with her that slowly progresses through the game, after she comes home from work.

Once you convert her to Overly Affectionate, she stops drinking, but is a lot more fun at home.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
There's a couple drunken scenes with her, but not when she's Overly Affectionate. You'd have to switch her back to Bartender or earlier. In fact, there's a drunk scene with her that slowly progresses through the game, after she comes home from work.

Once you convert her to Overly Affectionate, she stops drinking, but is a lot more fun at home.
aside from bathroom hj is there bj or actual fucking?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I assume this is already planned but there really needs to be some additional ways to train up dancing. Unless I'm missing something the only time you can do it is Friday night when partying with Becky. IMO it would make sense to have a few scenes at home where you can dance with both sisters and the mom depending on their AT.

I can't remember what you can do with the neighbor since she seems to be broken in the current version for me. All I can do with her is give her e-cards, rub sun tan lotion on her, and take pictures of her. She never seems to have any interactions open up at her door regardless how many e-cards I give her. This was not an issue for me in previous versions.

I do like Gina's new scenes. Looking forward to the next AT for her. Haven't managed to upgrade Becky to her last 2 ATs yet so haven't seen her content yet. Too bad mom's next AT didn't make it into this version, was looking forward to that. Would also like to see the neighbor's daughter have some naughty stuff added. Seems like right now she's just a cockblock.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Charlie is pretty quick, once she gets to Reawakened Widow she will make out with you / give you a handsy / let you go down on her in her house, assuming you have the skills and don't get cock blocked by Jessie.
How do I change her because it does not give me the option to talk to her.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I assume this is already planned but there really needs to be some additional ways to train up dancing. Unless I'm missing something the only time you can do it is Friday night when partying with Becky. IMO it would make sense to have a few scenes at home where you can dance with both sisters and the mom depending on their AT.

I can't remember what you can do with the neighbor since she seems to be broken in the current version for me. All I can do with her is give her e-cards, rub sun tan lotion on her, and take pictures of her. She never seems to have any interactions open up at her door regardless how many e-cards I give her. This was not an issue for me in previous versions.

I do like Gina's new scenes. Looking forward to the next AT for her. Haven't managed to upgrade Becky to her last 2 ATs yet so haven't seen her content yet. Too bad mom's next AT didn't make it into this version, was looking forward to that. Would also like to see the neighbor's daughter have some naughty stuff added. Seems like right now she's just a cockblock.
I'm only able to trigger the party scene once. after that even thought they say there is a party, nothing happened

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Almost feel like I should delete some of the old questions as they just keep on coming... So for the Overly Affectionate Sister is everyone having issues in where you meet having all the requirements but it still doesn't work? I've seen many people mentioning issues with her. I'm assuming arousal is your own characters as we have yet to see that in anyone but ourselves.

Reactions: OGRey

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
No idea how t o get becky Queen Bee AT. I tried to change the data in saved files. still doesnt work.
This game is badly designed

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm only able to trigger the party scene once. after that even thought they say there is a party, nothing happened
I've only messed with it a few times but you need to have the "cool" outfit on to be allowed to trigger it. For best results you also want the vodka and a few specific dialog topics. I can't remember which dialog options except that Witty Banter is one of them. You might also need to actually activate your wardrobe while wearing the cool outfit, not sure about that.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Almost feel like I should delete some of the old questions as they just keep on coming... So for the Overly Affectionate Sister is everyone having issues in where you meet having all the requirements but it still doesn't work? I've seen many people mentioning issues with her. I'm assuming arousal is your own characters as we have yet to see that in anyone but ourselves.
There's a lot for OAS to trigger correctly, both your own stats as well as hers. You need to have her lust up to a certain point as well as arousal for yourself, and the alcohol.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I've only messed with it a few times but you need to have the "cool" outfit on to be allowed to trigger it. For best results you also want the vodka and a few specific dialog topics. I can't remember which dialog options except that Witty Banter is one of them. You might also need to actually activate your wardrobe while wearing the cool outfit, not sure about that.
If you check my file, i have all that already. Which action triggers the AT options?

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
There's a lot for OAS to trigger correctly, both your own stats as well as hers. You need to have her lust up to a certain point as well as arousal for yourself, and the alcohol.
You need alcohol to trigger OAS? I know you need it for bartender but doesn't show it in the list by her Archetype. I have arousal, lust and relationship high enough. It just won't seem to trigger, so if alcohol isn't listed but needed that may fix it. Going out for a bit so will have to test that when I get back.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes