• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
This game is not focused on animation. That being said. I try to add them in when I can, but animations take a long time that I could spend elsewhere. Sorry for any people that feel tricked by the tag system. I did not request that tag on the game, cause it is not a focus of mine with the game. Just a cherry on top occasionally

GaiserikSK

Oct 11, 2016
Wasted an hour on this one only to find out I have no way to save the fkn game because the 3 save button on top say locked until the next update. Pisses me off because it actually looked interesting. Another one to the ignore list.
lol thats the topics bar, you get the menus with Esc
Dear dev this game really need a gallery like sexbot, because some scenes are really hard to get like the scene with Diane where yo need sexual conquest, and 2x max topics i mean u dont know what topics are really filler, or another background for useful(needed to proc scene)topics.
Im sorry for my terrible english.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
I swear there was a time in between where I had figured out how to play the game, but then forgot and now it's equally as hard to get specific outcomes. Also, you NEED to cheat so you need to know which parameters to exactly cheat to get the desired outcome.
imo, if you have to cheat in any game to enjoy it, the game have an iissue, or you have, but i this case i think it's the game for sure , ot it might just be the creatorof this gameplay being too smart for us idk^^

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Nice! An update! Also, damn. I never finished writing out my personal guide for last one. But I'm so curious about the advanced starts ... decisions, decisions.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Man this is confusing.....

Are people usually using the transient topics with characters in conversation early game, or consuming them to get self XP?

Also, mechanically, the space bar functioned as a skip for those "confirm" screens early on, now it does nothing?
For the most part you're going to be using the transient topics in conversation. Only few things I usually purposely farm early game in order to burn for xp are immoral topics and maybe psych. Because they're just not going to be that useful as topics until later on but they're some of the ones that take the longest to max out. (before the new advanced starts update that is)

What I do is try to change the characters in a certain order during the early game that sets me up for the next character at the same time while also leveling up the important stuff that expands inventory, etc. It can get kind of "intricate" to say the least but it's fun for me.

Not sure about the space bar thing. Maybe it was just because it was the prologue or something. Can't remember. Haven't had time to play in a while.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, the first 45 minutes were quite enjoyable - but then as someone on this thread posted similarly - it really turns into a slog after that.

I appreciate the comment - and figured out how to effectively use topics... some of my actions even differed from the walkthrough; like I used the topic you get from fudging cleaning for Gina t2 stealth.....

Just seems SO grindy though - if an average conversation is yielding ~7 xp, that's 14 conversations per attribute per trait. Sure, I can start to see how many of them are shared during the later progressions; still..... seems like a fun idea in practice that greatly needs some gameflow optimization.

Baal7734 , why did you put a stacking penalty on multiple items/topic attribute increases per conversation? It's not like the price of consumables is reduced when buying multiples. (e.g. 1 fitness mag will yield 6pts, 2 will yield 10, and 3 12pts). If i'm understanding the scoring correctly, this just incentivizes more separate conversations - which eventually kills player engagement, at least this player; just saved and quit after awhile...

• Sad
Reactions: allanl9020142

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How do you get Tilly to queen Bee? It says Wednesday night in your room but nothing is happening?
Are You sure You have all the needed stuff at their numbers? She has to be dominating value 30+ if I recall, for me she was in Minus.. as in sub instead of dom, so I used cheat to change that.. otherwise would had to slow grind her state from -95 to +30 :p

When all needed values are as mouse over indecate, she should call when you are in your room at 22:00 Wednesday I think it was..

Reactions: Brighteyes1982

Brighteyes1982

Aug 3, 2019
Are You sure You have all the needed stuff at their numbers? She has to be dominating value 30+ if I recall, for me she was in Minus.. as in sub instead of dom, so I used cheat to change that.. otherwise would had to slow grind her state from -95 to +30 :p

When all needed values are as mouse over indecate, she should call when you are in your room at 22:00 Wednesday I think it was..
Thanks, how do you see her current assertiveness?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks, how do you see her current assertiveness?
click c, then click her name to see her profile, upper middle is her states, like Lust etc.. last value listed is the one you need.
If there is no value of that kind, then maybe you haven't influenced her in any direction.. not sure if that's how it works, but would be logic if it's missing for ya..?

Cheat mod from OP is for 10, not 11. There is an updated Cheat Mod, mentioned where ceveral times the past days, just search or scroll back in this forum thread ;)

Edit: Did the work for ya in case ya would about it, so here is where the Updated Cheat mod can be found:

https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-11-00-night-city-productions.34576/post-12177551

Last edited:
Reactions: Brighteyes1982

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
Maybe its just me. But I hate how much this game wants me to memorize. Just tell me if the action is net positive or negative. I get you spent a lot of time developing unique personalities. Just give me the gist and move on. When the conversation mini game starts I should be reminded of their personalities again on the same screen. If you want to put this ability behind a skill, Im fine with that. At the very least I should be able to get to the character screen in the mini game.

Im pretty lazy when it comes to games that are extremely grindy as is. The cheat mod looks too involved for me to install on linux. Maybe its not a virus, but I dont like adding repositories.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
I don't know why, but if I click anywhere, I always stay in the room, even if I choose to be somewhere outside....

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
The mind numbing repetition and effort vs reward of this game is ridiculous. Just figuring out the process to progress with each character takes longer on it's own than completing 99% of other games. Then after you figure it out you have to do the same thing 1000x and progress the time over and over and over and over until you reach the next "puzzle" and repeat 1000x again. Some archetypes have absolutely no content after you spent hours unlocking them. I felt like I was doing some sort of excel spreadsheet office job trying to figure everything out in this game. I will give it up for the images being pretty good quality as a positive for the game.

Curtwine

Oct 25, 2017
Since the update it seems like the party on Friday night is bugged. I kept doing activities and it showed time was passing for each one, but the party never ended - usually it ends about midnight I think, but this time, it seemed to have some sort of infinite time loop - time just kept passing all through Saturday with no end to the party.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
If you like to set doing the same boring grindy things over and over and over and over this is the game for you. This is a prime example of devs not understanding that a game is supposed to be FUN.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes