VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Will this be a maledom focus game? I know you were working on the OF remake until we're asked to stop. Will it be somewhat similar to that, or no maledom, as I don't see it listed in tags, as of now?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You can tell early on when a game is heading towards the inevitable abandoned tag.. It might not be now but u can tell this game won't make it to a 5th update before the boys lose interest and decide to pull the plug.
You know that this is effectively already the second game, since the Our Fate remake was already pretty far along, right?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
You can tell early on when a game is heading towards the inevitable abandoned tag.. It might not be now but u can tell this game won't make it to a 5th update before the boys lose interest and decide to pull the plug.
V19XX is a lot less active here than he was in the development thread, so I have some concern too that he is losing interest. I suspect he may be one of those devs that expect to get huge followers immediately, and get disappointed when it doesn't happen. It's only been a little over 2 months though, so it's too early to tell. Status update would be great

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Interesting...:unsure:
I assume it has something to do with the power dynamic or something? Or I don't like older men with younger women; I don't like uncle-niece, either, and that would really deserve a "huh?" reaction if I liked u/n but not f/d. I love older sister/younger brother, but younger sister/older brother is a case-by-case thing with me.
I'd be glad to go into a full analysis of my fetishes and how they might relate to my own personality and sexual history if you're curious, but the main thing is:
I thought the renders for this game were amazing, and I thought prefacing it with "I don't like this fetish" would add weight to how amazing I thought these renders were.

Reactions: L7Bear

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
I assume it has something to do with the power dynamic or something? Or I don't like older men with younger women; I don't like uncle-niece, either, and that would really deserve a "huh?" reaction if I liked u/n but not f/d. I love older sister/younger brother, but younger sister/older brother is a case-by-case thing with me.
I'd be glad to go into a full analysis of my fetishes and how they might relate to my own personality and sexual history if you're curious, but the main thing is:
I thought the renders for this game were amazing, and I thought prefacing it with "I don't like this fetish" would add weight to how amazing I thought these renders were.
Well, that answered everything. In my case, I like every type of incest. Although more so for M/S B/S F/D more than MC/FC A/NP U/NC. The closer blood relation is the hotter it is. :p
Yeah, I agree the game renders are great someone already saying the game probably gonna be abandoned sooner or later. Unfortunately, I have to admit since the dev is not active on this site, it is giving me a vibe that the game probably ended to be abandoned. Hopefully I was wrong because I love the daughter's model here.

Last edited:

Minheer

Dec 1, 2021
if you subscribe on Subscribestar you'll get the updates, some of which are very recent. Don't be cheap - support the artists

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
It's like they think they can make a good visual novel with pretty renders alone, if the writing is bad it makes the whole thing unplayable in my opinion.
It's a common issue in this community. I've seen more visually attractive games with even worst dialogues. However plenty of people praise the devs because it's visually amazing (or because it fulfill their kinks) even if the supposed adult characters speak like toddlers.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
the renders are very good, but the dialogues are terrible
It's like they think they can make a good visual novel with pretty renders alone, if the writing is bad it makes the whole thing unplayable in my opinion.
Sorry, but that's ridiculous.

You can find fault in all games on this site and in 99% of all novels for sale in your local bookstore, but as these games go, the dialogues in this game aren't "terrible". Far from it.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes