VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
ik its a different game but the setup is similar to Our Fate from
Here I highlighted some differences:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lost-at-birth-v0-1-v19xx.111744/page-9#post-7826732

Besides the basic father-daughter setup, all side characters are completely different as well.

For example:

Our Fate / Lost at Birth
Girlfriend living apart / Wife living with MC
Daughter has very close female friend / daughter has no friends (or not yet revealed)
MC lives very comfortable life as an accomplished writer / MC has no money issues but a lot of problems with addicted wife and his own previous and present addictions
MC gets caught up in some political scandal / No such plot drivers at present

Etc. etc. Really, it's a completely different game.

What is similar is that a seemingly naive and innocent daughter somehow ends up at your doorstep. With the difference that Our Fate's daughter was (seemingly so far) more naive and innocent than the one in Lost at Birth.

Hopeiri

Apr 6, 2022
These girls look great and beautiful.I hope the follow-up of the story can change clothes for these girls to make them look sexier, such as stockings.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
looks great so far, good renders, good music, beautiful girls, obviously Cassidy is based on Eiza Gonzalez lol, she looks beautiful, I hope there will be an update soon

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear

MacroTX

Feb 15, 2022
Damn these renders look pretty realistic, are the scenes animated though?
As I have completed The first chapter no animation yet...but the character design just like the one u look from those pic review...i can say the dev was building the story with the "daughter" few word merging on android port..well it it done by other person so...it assume the PC one better.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes