VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
I might be in the minority but I hope the Dev does not develop a sexual relationship with Kailey to quickly but instead has the MC release his sexual frustration for her in other none healthy ways where she might even catch him and eventually needing an intervention. Playing off the whole addiction premise.

Thinking about it, for a change of pace having Kailey being the one trying to slowly corrupt the MC and him trying his hardest to resist temptation.

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
The story in this game actually knows only one meaningful course: father and daughter must come together. Anything else would probably be real life, but not what you'd expect in this type of game.

And it's almost a little weird that some people here wish for this path in the game (the father is just a caring father) and then don't want to follow it, so that it's kind of more taboo, really?
At least I can understand the developer not even including such a path, which hardly anyone follows, because it takes far too much effort.

So, let's just hope this is where the story from Our Fate finally comes to a meaningful ending. And by the way, I really don't understand why the Our Fate developer prevented this development team from finishing the original story (see separate thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/our-fate-remake-dev-thread.91509/).
But ultimately that led to this new game that will probably be more exciting than the original Our Fate story.

Last edited:

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Then they should add some dogs and cows.

If you are talking about Adeptus he inst the one with the most patrons and patrons means popularity, darkcookie the one with vanilla games is the one with the most patrons.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you are talking about Adeptus he inst the one with the most patrons and patrons means popularity, darkcookie the one with vanilla games is the one with the most patrons.
Follow the reply chain, we were talking abount money.

Jul 19, 2021
The wife is super Narcissistic/Toxic, i would have had her kicked out if that kept up. Kailey though is a great character, i wonder what the next update is going to have in store. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
moaaaaaaaaaaar , where is the nthe moaaaar , DO IT , no matter what follow the corruption path

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
AUGUST 30 AT 7:41 PM

Devblog - August

Hi.Just wanted to make a "little" update
about the current development.
Right now we are working on Chapter 3 as you may know.
Thanks for the update. Wish they offered a bit more detail though.

Thread created: Mar 22, 2022
Thread Updated: 2022-08-12

Current version Ch. 2 Complete

So... I guess it's once per 5-6 months?

I don't think the devs ever made some statement about it.
It can be complicated sometimes with two devs. Hopefully they worked through whatever kinks there were, and caught up on other projects so they can prioritize this one now - it has SO much potential

Reactions: Yngling

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The wife is super Narcissistic/Toxic
or she simply "between the lines" asks for attention, like a dog that spoils furniture when it is left alone for a long time without supervision.

during a joint dinner, the wife frankly asked for attention with her comments, which were not always appropriate, and given the insults (called her husband's daughter a skank) - this solicitation for attention becomes even more conspicuous (the dog gnaws on the leg of the chair on which the owner sits).

I don't think husband and wife are perfect for each other. nothing connects them.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes