VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
depends what the dev wants, because right now the decisions of the player mean jack shit.
The question has been posed by another user before but you simply ignored it. So I'll ask again. Why don't you move on to another game? I mean you already have enough material to see where the game is going. If you don't like the direction, why not move on?

I'm sorry for meddling but it is absolute peak stupidity to engage with a game like this expecting to romantically sideline the daughter character. Like playing "DMD" and expecting to maintain a platonic relation with Dee. Just move on to another title...

Reactions: V19XX and hysepReC

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Am I the only one that actually likes Justine, or does everyone hate her? :giggle:
If she lays off the sauce (booze) and starts treating the MC like she actually does love him and he's not just a walking dildo for her, I could like her.

I can't stand Cass. I told her fuck off at the start, I told her to fuck off with Alice and now it looks like there will be no choice but to introduce her to the daughter. The MC really seems like a spinless two faced ass. I"m pretty sure his opinion and thoughts towards Cass where pretty harsh when you reject her the first time. Now he's acting like she's he BFF.

V19XX it would be awesome if you give us the option to keep Cass away from Kailey, really don't want her stank on Kailey.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The question has been posed by another user before but you simply ignored it. So I'll ask again. Why don't you move on to another game? I mean you already have enough material to see where the game is going. If you don't like the direction, why not move on?

I'm sorry for meddling but it is absolute peak stupidity to engage with a game like this expecting to romantically sideline the daughter character. Like playing "DMD" and expecting to maintain a platonic relation with Dee. Just move on to another title...
The issue is not the direction of the game, but why does the dev present choices that are meaningless. There are plenty choices that make it seem like it's possible to have a non sexual relationship with her.

Kailey is on of the few characters in a game I've really wanted to protect and have a normal father/daughter relationship with. That was some good writing on the devs part at the start to make us feel that way. Of course she's also one the sexist LI's I've seen in a long time, so that went out the window fast.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch5 CE
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
thank you for the update. :giggle:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Me too, bro! That was what I was going for. Unfortunatily that seems no longer possible :cry:
Imagine thinking this was actually gonna happen. This game is basically a somewhat credible homewrecker story, since this is how i choose to see it, since incest really stretches my suspension of disbelief anyway. But to most people the I-thing is the main attraction factor, and devs are well aware of this. So thinking the girl who is on the poster wouldn't become a "love" interest...is absurd.

Reactions: RNasc4444
Oct 10, 2022
So thinking the girl who is on the poster wouldn't become a "love" interest...is absurd.
I really don't get what you mean by this, of course she will be a LI. There is no question about it, but from a game looks like will have multiple endings it's not too much to ask an alternative ending. Also, there are some implications in-game that there is a possibilty to save their marriage and good wife/daughter relationship. If you combine these two, you will reach to ending we are hoping for, not as an ultimate ending but as an alternative ending. :confused:

Are we really heading towards a Kinetic Novel that I didn't realized? :WaitWhat:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I didn't like the lack of choice and interaction, and also it was another short update... please longer updates and please give at least the sex scenes at least a little interaction. Also, I agree that the last couple of updates have been making this look more like a KN than a VN. Fortunately for me, I want to go after the daughter while preferably keeping Justine as well, but the choice to have only one or the other should still exist.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
The issue is not the direction of the game, but why does the dev present choices that are meaningless. There are plenty choices that make it seem like it's possible to have a non sexual relationship with her.

Kailey is on of the few characters in a game I've really wanted to protect and have a normal father/daughter relationship with. That was some good writing on the devs part at the start to make us feel that way. Of course she's also one the sexist LI's I've seen in a long time, so that went out the window fast.
One of these days people will start realizing that "choice" in these AVN's is an illusion. They aren't "choose your own adventure" books. It is insanity to believe a Dev could single handedly implement multiple endings and routes to cater to everyone's wishes. The "choices" are merely a way to opt out of certain scenes.

I agree with what you said. I've stated many times that the incest kink does nothing for me. It always depends on the characters and how the story is executed. I felt the same way with the triplets in Radiant. I'm just not delusional enough to think the dev is gonna insert a route that ignores THE LITERAL ENTIRE POINT OF THE GODDAMN GAME.

I do however agree that those who don't like Cass should be able to effectively sideline her. That is a choice that is actually feasible.

• Angry
Reactions: dolfe67 and V19XX
Oct 10, 2022
I didn't like the lack of choice and interaction, and also it was another short update... please longer updates and please give at least the sex scenes at least a little interaction. Also, I agree that the last couple of updates have been making this look more like a KN than a VN. Fortunately for me, I want to go after the daughter while preferably keeping Justine as well, but the choice to have only one or the other should still exist.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018

what did I ever say about the daughter?

I hate Cass and did send her 3 times into the desert and MC is still calling her up for relationship advice.
its like calling the fox to guard your chicken coop
or inform a known burglar to watch over your home while you are on vacation.
It makes no fucking sense

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
what did I ever say about the daughter?

I hate Cass and did send her 3 times into the desert and MC is still calling her up for relationship advice.
its like calling the fox to guard your chicken coop
or inform a known burglar to watch over your home while you are on vacation.
It makes no fucking sense
Yeah I got a little lost. I think I got two different posts mashed together.

I love Cass but agree that she can be a bit much. We should have the ability to just sideline her.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I am really surprised by the complaints about the lack of real choices in this game, when in reality 90% of VN in this forum have the illusion of choice, I can only think of two games where your decisions really change the game completely, and that's "our red string" and "summer scent" the rest of the games has a higher or lower level of "important" choices but choices that really matters? I can only think of those two.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I am really surprised by the complaints about the lack of real choices in this game, when in reality 90% of VN in this forum have the illusion of choice, I can only think of two games where your decisions really change the game completely, and that's "our red string" and "summer scent" the rest of the games has a higher or lower level of "important" choices but choices that really matters? I can only think of those two.
there is a difference with "illusion of choice" and "fuck you, i dont give a fuck about your choice" like it is here.
most of the games i played, here on this site, are capable to accept a no if you dont want an LI,

if Cass is a cornerstone of your story and you need her, dont make her an insufferable disgusting cunt in the first 5 seconds of the game. novel concept i know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oct 10, 2022
We don't expect whole another branching, also yes most of the games has illusion of of choice but they create that illusion by deviating story according to your choices, they don't put next scene whatever your choice was. Also, almost all, at least worthy to mention, games is very respectful for your LI choices. If you refuse a LI, they at least skip scenes with them not put BJ right after you refuse them. I really don't get it, we don't expect MC moves to another city, change everything related to him etc. All we want options, of course within reason, and respectful storyline according to our choices.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes