VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I have a single question: Cas mention that she can get off from watersports. Are you planning to do some scene that involves GS, her or the redhead? Thanks for your time.
All the stuff regarding the kinks and content in the game are voted by the patreon/subscribestar supporters.
So far there's been voting for mostly vanilla stuff but the polls will include more "hardcore" kinks when the game story and paths progresses. Watersports is not something I enjoy but I'm open to it if the supporters want that type of content and vote for it.
I hope that answers your question.
Have a good day.

Mar 26, 2022
So far I like the game and except for some aspects of it (to be precised, a one side girl) I have no major complaints about it. The only thing I'm curious about is Kailey and her strange face when she talks to her (probably?) father. She always looks as if she is staring into the void and feels kinda...soulless?
Maybe it's just me, I don't know.

Reactions: Dr. Tom

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
So far I like the game and except for some aspects of it (to be precised, a one side girl) I have no major complaints about it. The only thing I'm curious about is Kailey and her strange face when she talks to her (probably?) father. She always looks as if she is staring into the void and feels kinda...soulless?
Maybe it's just me, I don't know.
Soulless? Quite the opposite, I'd say!

She does have a understated quality, but I'd call it innocent rather than cold, let alone soulless...

Reactions: Randy43

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
All the stuff regarding the kinks and content in the game are voted by the patreon/subscribestar supporters.
So far there's been voting for mostly vanilla stuff but the polls will include more "hardcore" kinks when the game story and paths progresses. Watersports is not something I enjoy but I'm open to it if the supporters want that type of content and vote for it.
Have a good day.
this i unfortunate dont like when devs leave future likely controversial tags up to a vote

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
This is quote is taken from their itch.io page

With the 'Complete Edition' you get:
-Animations.
-Extra scene at the end of each chapter.
-Extra content in the "extra" tab in the options menu.
-Support the game.

Okay, I guess it makes sense with that. I think its the cross posing here with "complete" having its own meaning that makes it seem odd.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
no i have so far liked the story the dev has set up and told im here for that not fan fantasies
But who gives a fuck about what you're here for? The dev certainly doesn't. He has over 600 backers between SS and Patreon alone. Why would he ignore what the people who financially support them want, in order to please YOU? I don't understand your logic.

If you want some input in the story, consider becoming a patron, go over to his discord and vote like the others do regarding the content they want to see.

Reactions: Yngling

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Have a good day.
Damn, and I was interested in your game. I don't play Russian roulette in real life either. If the creator is for sale and doesn't have a firm vision of what the game is going to be then it can go anywhere. Peace out.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
But who gives a fuck about what you're here for? The dev certainly doesn't. He has over 600 backers between SS and Patreon alone. Why would he ignore what the people who financially support them want, in order to please YOU? I don't understand your logic.

If you want some input in the story, consider becoming a patron, go over to his discord and vote like the others do regarding the content they want to see.
you asked my opinion on something i gave it. dont know why your getting all worked and seem bothered that we disagree on how a story should be built kinda weird

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
you asked my opinion on something i gave it. dont know why your getting all worked and seem bothered that we disagree on how a story should be built kinda weird
Dude I didn't ask for your opinion! Can you even read English?!?!?

I asked why do you believe the developer of the game should ignore 600 paying customers in order to write the story that you want to see? Can you just please explain that to me? Make it make any sort of sense.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

I asked why do you believe the developer of the game should ignore 600 paying customers in order to write the story that you want to see? Can you just please explain that to me? Make it make any sort of sense.
you.gif

He never said that. He said that the dev should write the story he has in mind and stick to that. Letting players vote for specific fetishes is almost always a bad idea, especially if it's one the dev isn't personally into.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

word for word you wrote so you dont like that devs do... that is a question asking for my input at this point im just going to assume you are trolling my final point is the dev got those supporters based on the story he came up with not a fan service story

Randy43

Feb 10, 2021
word for word you wrote so you dont like that devs do... that is a question asking for my input at this point im just going to assume you are trolling my final point is the dev got those supporters based on the story he came up with not a fan service story
At the end of the day the dev is the one who writes it, if he's giving the patrons this type of influence is fair game, it means those are possible paths for the story. If the endgame is good or bad it's on the writer's quality, not the patrons (unless they can direcly write dialog and/or direct scenes). So far it's all great. I undestand your concern but it's really pointless. I'm praying on the dev's success on getting as many patrons as possible.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
V19XX
I don't mind Incest if it's a hot milf and her son

but I still gave it a try but you cant stop the relationship with the daughter so

I don't get why developers give you the option to reject the daughter in the beginning

if you're just going to start a relationship with her as The Story Goes On no matter what

I can deal with Incest no problem but no monogamy no thank you
Brother, please take this on advisement and KNOW there is no ill-intent towards You... or the Dev.

First and foremost:
We cannot go to a Frozen Yogurt shop to order a Double-Double w/grilled onions and extra cheese.
Unlikely to be viable option considering current title.

Personally, stop testing this title due to inconsistencies and especially but not exclusively....
Cass, would keep her away from anyone's daughter(s) let alone have anything to do with her AT ALL.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes