VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
We all know the controversial tag here starts with an N and have 3 letters. optional or not.:HideThePain:
That tag no longer exists. It has been unpacked to its longer form. An odd decision by the mods but it hasn't changed what content it has been applied to, accurate or not.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Eh, after a strong start, the last few chapters (4 & 5 with the new writer?) were unfortunately super-short and pretty boring.
Huge quality drop and 10 minutes of content per month now.
I don't know what happened here, but I'm done with it.
The updates have always been short, and the writing has always been the same (average) maybe many here saw more potential in the game than it really had but it has always been this (I like it anyway)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
April - Devblog
Hi, just wanted to do a development update as usual.
As you may have guessed I started working on chapter 6 soon after the release of chapter 5.
The main plot points were established and I started working on the new environments or assets in general needed for the chapter. Here's a graph showing some of the progress so far:

About the release date, I will try to deliver the chapter on the two month mark on the 28th of next month but that may not be possible due to a major problem that has affected the project.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you may know the game is also on the " " platform, it was a big part of the game's revenue until now, they have decided to "ban" me from their payout system so I basically can't sell the game there anymore. This has happen to a lot of different adult games developers on the platform is not just me. It seems they are moving away from adult games or at least making a statement that their platform is no longer safe for adult creators as they can pick and choose what or who they allow to get paid. They also make you unable to get your last payout until 30 days after this sudden "ban" with no previous warning.
This has been a really hard hit on the project and to be honest it affected me as well.
My plan is to release the game on Steam with Chapter 6 so maybe the game can get sales revenue again. I will share more information about that when I get confirmation that the game is approved there. I may ask you to put the game on your wish-list over there to help with the process if you want :)
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About animations. I will still try to support animations as long as I can but the itch thing was a hard hit for sure.
-2 animations for chapter 3 already done and ready to render.
-6 to 7 animations are planned for chapter 6.
I can't say for sure if I will be able to keep supporting this many animations per chapter, it really depends on the revenue. I hope you understand.
Here's a little preview of chapter 6, I tried not to spoil anything:

Thank you for your support.

Remember that you can
I may be able to answer any question you have over there and you will also find a community of people that share your same interests.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
April - Devblog
Hi, just wanted to do a development update as usual.
As you may have guessed I started working on chapter 6 soon after the release of chapter 5.
The main plot points were established and I started working on the new environments or assets in general needed for the chapter. Here's a graph showing some of the progress so far:

About the release date, I will try to deliver the chapter on the two month mark on the 28th of next month but that may not be possible due to a major problem that has affected the project.
As you may know the game is also on the " " platform, it was a big part of the game's revenue until now, they have decided to "ban" me from their payout system so I basically can't sell the game there anymore. This has happen to a lot of different adult games developers on the platform is not just me. It seems they are moving away from adult games or at least making a statement that their platform is no longer safe for adult creators as they can pick and choose what or who they allow to get paid. They also make you unable to get your last payout until 30 days after this sudden "ban" with no previous warning.
This has been a really hard hit on the project and to be honest it affected me as well.
My plan is to release the game on Steam with Chapter 6 so maybe the game can get sales revenue again. I will share more information about that when I get confirmation that the game is approved there. I may ask you to put the game on your wish-list over there to help with the process if you want :)
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
About animations. I will still try to support animations as long as I can but the itch thing was a hard hit for sure.
-2 animations for chapter 3 already done and ready to render.
-6 to 7 animations are planned for chapter 6.
I can't say for sure if I will be able to keep supporting this many animations per chapter, it really depends on the revenue. I hope you understand.
Here's a little preview of chapter 6, I tried not to spoil anything:

Thank you for your support.

Remember that you can
I may be able to answer any question you have over there and you will also find a community of people that share your same interests.
Itch.io is so shit man

1682867139964.png

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I knew alot of devs were recently having issues with Itch, but after looking into it further they're being real assholes aren't they?

MiG80

Apr 12, 2023
Time to play this game.. I hope that we can get rid of this wife, but Kailey is so sweet! xD

Reactions: LSC82

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Can't help but notice some are saying it becomes bad after ch2, ch2 is the last chapter i played, and i really liked it so far. Do you think the same, or is it as good after ch2 or better? thanks in advance

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Can't help but notice some are saying it becomes bad after ch2, ch2 is the last chapter i played, and i really liked it so far. Do you think the same, or is it as good after ch2 or better? thanks in advance
It's tough to say if YOU like it. I like the game, played it 3 times from start. The question I can't answer is if you will like it. That's the question you will answer to yourself after playing it. Or the question will stay unanswered if you don't play it.

Last edited:
Reactions: skater555

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
It's tough to say if YOU like it. I like the game, played it 3 times from start.nThe question I can't answer if you will like it. That's the question you will answer to yourself after playing it. Or the question will stay unanswered if you don't play it.
I see, the answer is not that simple, i kinda had a feeling this would be the case, i just gotta go for it then, 3 unseen chapters should be enough for me to continue, thanks for the answer friend ;)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I see, the answer is not that simple, i kinda had a feeling this would be the case, i just gotta go for it then, 3 unseen chapters should be enough for me to continue, thanks for the answer friend ;)
You're welcome. If anybody asks you the same, that's the answer, no spoiler, no complications. We're all different and something one person finds good/sexy, another will find it not. ;)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Does anyone have a WT? The WT mod is causing an error in the game. =(
If your game crashes because of WT and you see that WT is made by somebody else then developer of the game, please ask the developer of WT, if you have luck it's a known problem. If not, developer of WT is the only one who can help you.
But when I played it, I saw no need for WT.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes