Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
This might be a dumb question, but can assets from Honey Select 1 be used with Honey Select 2 and vice versa?

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
my biggest issue when trying to use it are the lack of scenery mods compared to HS 1. But it's a give and take. HS1 has a single school room where HS2 has the whole school. but HS1 has individual walls and pieces to build your own set designs where HS2 doesn't. the modders did more for the models in HS2 than they did for other assets.
Nah, HS2 has plenty of walls and tiles alike to build custom stuff. Atleast, the recent repacks do.

Aug 2, 2017
Still for the life of me will I never understand how people got emotional playing My New Family. I have to feel attached to characters before they make me feel anything. They have to feel like a real person for you to earn your emotional scenes. I'm not gonna choke up just because you slapped some tears on your character model and made them say: 'I'm sad MC please hold me and breed me I love you blah blah.' Lost and Found might be similar with much the same problems but it has much better smut so it's the clear winner in my crusty and stained book.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
"Don't worry, Mom," the MC says. "I changed my phone number, went no-contact with Nick, and left town. There's no way he can find us."

"Whassup," Bethany says, kicking his office door down. "I'm an orphaned girl with no resources and I found you in minutes because your DNA's apparently kept in a file somewhere with up-to-the-minute details about your physical location."
the MC some times is like a "saint", the way he takes credit for things that just happen around him its just ....VN
this is sort of fun read, but the guy should have some balls too.

it would be nice if there where more bad ass MCs like on "restore her career"

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
Need to fix the 18+ warning when starting the game, it says under the age of 18 for some reason it was too funny to not mention it here

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
Sis, last time i checked the creator's will was still respected

but i guess it was a long time ago...or only if the creator donates money...
Sorry to disappoint you buddy but to my knowledge f95zone was always a pirate site and a lot of devs lost thread ownership or even got banned(For spamming and attacking people online) because of removing/editing Patreon exclusive content which was added by uploaders.

F95zone is a non-profit pirate site.

But if the devs are ok with f95's ways, we can be a very friendly community :)

devs can request a dev badge which gives them access to the talk and share knowledge with game devs.

devs can request thread ownership if they want to edit the thread but they have to follow one very important rule, that rule being once their content gets leaked by an f95 user it stays that way they cant remove it.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Really liking this so far, very strong My New Family vibes. I hope Jun1or72 doesn't neglect Susan, Cindy, and Jennifer the way the dev of that game did with their MNF counterparts, that was the biggest problem with that game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeenThroughHell

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
it would be nice if there where more bad ass MCs like on "restore her career"
His personality is: spoiled brat who wants everything without sacrifice, and he would lose everything he already has, with one phone call to the police...because his plans are idiotic and easy to counter...but the surrounding women are even more stupid...

That's the character that you're asking for...

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Really liking this so far, very strong My New Family vibes. I hope Jun1or72 doesn't neglect Susan, Cindy, and Jennifer the way the dev of that game did with their MNF counterparts, that was the biggest problem with that game.
Their MNF counterparts? who are their MNF counterparts?

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
Great game downloading. its like my new Family. Only one little problem, sometimes animation. is very slow. great work.

Reactions: Punto
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes