Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
It seems my personal integrity has come into question here...

OK, a bit of clarity for you all...

1. MNF was the main inspiration for Lost & Found, and full credit was given to Killer7 for this.
2. I directly seeked Killer7's permission to create it, if he hadn't given it I would have not created it in the first place.
3. My intention with the story was to put a different spin on it but at the same time have different character development.
4. Yes, it seems rushed... but then again, it's my first crack at this.

And lastly, not at any point did I make claims against My New Family for copyright. Period.

Hopefully this cleared some points up.

Enjoy the game.

Aug 22, 2017
It seems my personal integrity has come into question here...

OK, a bit of clarity for you all...

1. MNF was the main inspiration for Lost & Found, and full credit was given to Killer7 for this.
2. I directly seeked Killer7's permission to create it, if he hadn't given it I would have not created it in the first place.
3. My intention with the story was to put a different spin on it but at the same time have different character development.
4. Yes, it seems rushed... but then again, it's my first crack at this.

And lastly, not at any point did I make claims against My New Family for copyright. Period.

Hopefully this cleared some points up.

Enjoy the game.
I would seriously consider changing the story up some. At this point, while certain characteristics are different, the game seems to play out blow for blow as MNF. That makes it ridiculously predictable and people are just going to fast forward through it. If you really want to be different, you need to give the story a different spin.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
That is quite surprising, seeing how many other MNF copies there are and how he wasn't a fan of those. What were the limits that he imposed for your own authorized copy? I assume he didn't give you carte blanche to copy whatever you wanted; eg, no character names, dialogue, etc?

Would you mind sharing the screenshot with his permission, to clear up any misconceptions?

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
So this is basically the same story as the other game, except now we dont get a catgirl and the aunt cheats on her husband, and from what the game is saying shes been cheating on him before mc came to join the company, so her and the ceo and most of the employees aparently sleep with each other. And somehow shes surprised her husband left and took everything from her? lol.
Instead of a wholsome incest story, we get a slutty parody of the story. I can dig it

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
screenshot0037.png
OK now it this are there she have 3 sisters? not 3 ?? ok make no sense... this. THX DEV for your work but not thx for for game. bye

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I would seriously consider changing the story up some. At this point, while certain characteristics are different, the game seems to play out blow for blow as MNF. That makes it ridiculously predictable and people are just going to fast forward through it. If you really want to be different, you need to give the story a different spin.
Not everyone played MNF or will play it , I see no reason to change the story.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
well all these comments have lead my to try MNF , the truth is I like this VN better as its smarter.

the other one is also good (I have just started it), MNF seems to have more content, and its made to please a bigger audience, Neco, bully, BDSM.

but this one is similar but different story might have been an idea from MNF, but even if so, it has its own components that make it different.

overall I think this one as better than MNF at it currently stands, compared 50% of MNT episode 1, this is new and improved.

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
So this is basically the same story as the other game, except now we dont get a catgirl and the aunt cheats on her husband, and from what the game is saying shes been cheating on him before mc came to join the company, so her and the ceo and most of the employees aparently sleep with each other. And somehow shes surprised her husband left and took everything from her? lol.
Instead of a wholsome incest story, we get a slutty parody of the story. I can dig it
I didn't get that the aunt cheated on her husband. I took it that she had been single for quite some time. The ex-husband took over her house by a loophole.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
trust me...after you'll try this game, you will beg for a change
If you are talking about MNF, then I will play when it is completed, and even then it will not change my opinion. When I can just enjoy both games. I'm not going to shit on either, because one game does things better than others.
Also I prefer L&F character models, they are gorgeous compared to MNF.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If you are talking about MNF, then I will play when it is completed, and even then it will not change my opinion. When I can just enjoy both games. I'm not going to shit on either, because one game does things better than others.
Also I prefer L&F character models, they are gorgeous compared to MNF.
suit yourself...

i don't care for either models...L&F's characters looks constantly sweaty, and MNF's characters are basic HS1 with no twist...not good not bad...just average.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Stolen plot, same as other things are as in MNF. I actually do not want to play this stupid parody so I judging this from screens. Characters are quite ugly and I don't really know what to think about them.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The story is definitely different from MNF, though there are some similarities with the characters. I did stumble into a major ethics issue: MC and Kylie are a couple for not even 2 days, yet the MC 'interacts' with Sophie after Beth enters the family. :confused:

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
The story is definitely different from MNF, though there are some similarities with the characters. I did stumble into a major ethics issue: MC and Kylie are a couple for not even 2 days, yet the MC 'interacts' with Sophie after Beth enters the family. :confused:
That's only an issue where you're from, Granddad. Here in Fuck City, full penetration is like a firm handshake, it's weirder if you don't screw your hot sister, and we've never even heard of HPV.

Sophie gets passed around the office like a fat blunt, which Marion says point-blank to the MC on day one. She is the free space on the Fuck City bingo card. She's listed by name as a "perk" in the employee handbook.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes