ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
As someone who has MNF in their top five games I tried this hesitantly and it does indeed play as a fever-dream version of it but it’s not terrible plot-wise, and the renders/animations are great. People expecting a harem of(mostly) virgins again will be disappointed but Killer7 did a lot of groundwork to make that believable in game with the characters and it’s admittedly not something most devs would even try to do and it’s clear this Dev wanted to rush us through this as quickly as possible
What strikes me as weird is how negatively the Dev reacted to it being uploaded on here-to the point of saying on Discord that he’d stop making the game.
BD09B4DD-5846-4B65-AA14-DB5DBC9B7601.png
I get being upset about it but it seems like an overreaction to stop making the game entirely, and it seems inevitable that it’d happen at some point in this day and age-especially after admitting you asked the creator of the game you copied a lot of it from in advance and that game is one of the most popular VNs in general-so it taking five updates to leak actually seems longer than most take to be leaked.
If anything I’d lean into promoting/developing it since the cats out of the bag but that’s just me.
Again in regards to comparisons to the “inspiration” it’s petroleum to plutonium but both are fuel and this one has enough to ‘get an engine running’ even if it won’t get you to the moon like MNF does

Last edited:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
As someone who has MNF in their top five games I tried this hesitantly and it does indeed play as a fever-dream version of it but it’s not terrible plot-wise, and the renders/animations are great. People expecting a harem of(mostly) virgins again will be disappointed but Killer7 did a lot of groundwork to make that believable in game with the characters and it’s admittedly not something most devs would even try to do and it’s clear this Dev wanted to rush us through this as quickly as possible
What strikes me as weird is how negatively the Dev reacted to it being uploaded on here-to the point of saying on Discord that he’d stop making the game.
View attachment 2186435
I get being upset about it but it seems like an overreaction to stop making the game entirely, and it seems inevitable that it’d happen at some point in this day and age-especially after admitting you asked the creator of the game you copied a lot of it from in advance and that game is one of the most popular VNs in general-so it taking five updates to leak actually seems longer than most take to be leaked.
If anything I’d lean into promoting/developing it since the cats out of the bag but that’s just me.
Again in regards to comparisons to the “inspiration” it’s petroleum to plutonium but both are fuel and this one has enough to ‘get an engine running’ even if it won’t get you to the moon like MNF does
I think this dev should make their own original story AVN anyway. Great writing and really good HS renders.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 2186435
Fun Fact: Me and another user(don't know his/her name on f95) warned him that the game would end up leaked here, still ignored our warnings

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
for me if a game like this is not here it does not exist, the dev should post it here if he expects someone so pay for it
he doesn't want money tho...it's a project made for fun...or so he said once...if things changed...i'm not aware of it...but he has a low opinion of f95

Reactions: Lokitox8

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
I have to admit it reminded me allot off my new family but in a good way. The only thing is that it felt too fast pace and you don't get to make choices. For an example you barely got a couple of day with you mother then all off a sudden your big sis shows up. I felt that it was rushed. But like I said before, I loved the content and i hope the developer will continue updating it for us. So please Junior72 I hope that you continue because i loved it and it has allot of potential, wishing you all the best in this IN devour. PS: Thank You Junior72

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
View attachment 2186435
This is a type of dev you don't want making a game anyways. If they're so mad about a "leak" that they throw such a huge temper tantrum that a 5 year old would be impressed by, you just drop all the work you did, granted all the work that was done was pretty much just a cut and copy of MNF, then I highly doubt they would take any type of constructive criticism well and would probably drop it anyways.

Reactions: VenustusAltus

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This is a type of dev you don't want making a game anyways. If they're so mad about a "leak" that they throw such a huge temper tantrum that a 5 year old would be impressed by, you just drop all the work you did, granted all the work that was done was pretty much just a cut and copy of MNF, then I highly doubt they would take any type of constructive criticism well and would probably drop it anyways.
the guy can't even take a joke about how horribly similar the character of his games are, compared to the characters of MNF

Family of Redheads? One of them dyes her hair, but switch back like...soon after MC moves in, so yes both games have a family of redheads
MC isn't a redhead? YEP both for in L&F and MNF
MC's aunt and cousin are blonde? YES for both games
The cousin is a person who enjoys sports and fitness? YES for both games
Somehow MC ends up working for an important/famous company regardless of what they really do? YES for both

i could go on with pointing out the similarities(like how the oldest sister is the one who falls in love first with MC, and allows him to have sex with others) point being that he once got sooooo terribly mad at me for me pointing out these similarities, he became very aggressive, he could have shut me up by changing something...no idea why he didn't...the only true change is how old looks the third sister, while in MNF Alice looks and acts like a minor (who is 19 at least...or so it's stated in the VN) while L&F's Third Sister, actually looks the age she says to have.

SO yeah i expected such tantrum to happen

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Capt, I've given her all I've got and she can't take anymore... Ok chapter 8, they work for a firm that sells homes, I'm on chapter 8, and they cannot figure out they need a bigger home for this harem? The silliness has exceeded the speed of light, careful time is going to slow down as they get sucked into the vortex, is it a brown dwarf? Read above about the dev being disappointed it was uploaded here. My fellow fans of the devs, writers and graphic artists, its up to us to provide a service in appreciation for the content they make available to us. So feedback, and constructive feedback is what is needed. Many of these peeps, are looking for financial support and gain, so we can help them by looking at the fetishes, plot, content and storyboards, in order to make their likely profit expectations achieved. So if you like a portion and not so much in other areas, let them know, but just don't observe, if you have the skills offer solutions and suggestions, and don't cry if they are not adopted.

The car accident likely caused by the mean ogre drunken dad, who threatens. Areas of doubts: Grandmother is a former solicitor and she was aware of the threat note left to the mom, saying they would be killed... Something that is never thrown away. The guy is a menace to society, no one prosecutes. Another illegal action paid to kidnap a daughter, stating stillborn. This is another serious crime, bribery of officials, threats to kill again, kidnapping. Timing errors? If The oldest daughter I believe she is named Beth, is the MC's oldest full sister. How old is she? MC I calculated to be apx 25 years old. Was five when told by his dad the mother died in the car accident. Its been twenty years when he is reunited with mom. MC has memories of his mom possibly up to the five year old point. Prior to the refound adopted away Beth, I calculated his mom to be about 45 story wise. The half sisters come in after that oldest Amie twenty possibly. But if the Mom supposedly dies at the MC's five year point. How can Beth be the oldest daughter of MOM? Was there more than one drunken accident?

Ok above fixed in chap 10. I wonder how long till their cycles all sync.

I find it annoying how so many games want to equivalate sex to heaven, why not just use more common adjectives, adverbs and such, nouns. I doubt very much most of the fans know what heaven is like, and it sort of insults some who do. The MC has some likely good stamina, but things get sore if one has five different partners and seven or so ejaculations in a few hours. I know that pesky reality thing, so sowwy.

Chap 12, I have noticed with the abundant and well appreciated cream pies that are given out, that the girls seem to have a problem leaking, the MC should suggest they lay on their backs with their legs elevated so more is kept inside, or that if it leaks down their legs, one of the other girls can do an assist there. Ha ha hmmm

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't see the big deal in MNF and this one being similar in story. There are plenty of games on here that are similar. Like Velnova or how ever you spell it and Shot in the dark. Both have very similar plots and story and came out around the same time. And this game and MNF even though similar but in many ways different.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
View attachment 2186435
Games get leaked all the time on here. What's the big deal? Dev must be ignorant to this type of stuff. Stuff gets leaked all the time. You can get just about anything for free now a days because of leaks.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Games get leaked all the time on here. What's the big deal? Dev must be ignorant to this type of stuff. Stuff gets leaked all the time. You can get just about anything for free now a days because of leaks.
oh, he knew, we warned him like....once a week....

I don't see the big deal in MNF and this one being similar in story. There are plenty of games on here that are similar. Like Velnova or how ever you spell it and Shot in the dark. Both have very similar plots and story and came out around the same time. And this game and MNF even though similar but in many ways different.
the issue is more how he claims that first Killer7 stole his idea(and how autobiographic is the story...meaning that implies that Lost&Found and MNF are somehow AT LEAST PARTIALLY, similar to the story of his life) and later that Killer7 gave his blessing, while safe sources say that Killer7 was pretty mad about it...

Reactions: VenustusAltus
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes