Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
player_name is a variable holding the player's name, the code snippet I gave should be put in exactly as it is, no changes. If somebody wants to change the player's name, they could instead do something similar to what you wrote, but that's outside the scope of just a quick fix.
I get it and thanks.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Just started playing and i have to wonder how could you possibly recognize you mothers voice if you were 5 the last time you heard it??? I can barely remember what my mom looked like when i was a teenager let alone what she sounded like.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Jun1or72 great game and loved playing it.:love:
Jun1or72 Just one question..will we able to impregnate family members especially grandma ??
Since you have taken inspiration from killer and he already did that.
very very reminicent of MNF. I really like Aime reminds me of sandra and Kylie in a weird way like Lucy, except Kylie story partly reminds me either Sandra's dad or Lucy's but not fully. I am assuming it's going to be very similar to mnf with the incest?. Killer7 is one of my favorite devs of all time, because it was MNF that first got me into these AVM games, I couldn't stop playing MNF lol

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedTalent

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
Jun1or72 great game and loved playing it.:love:
Jun1or72 Just one question..will we able to impregnate family members especially grandma ??
Since you have taken inspiration from killer and he already did that.
Yes there will be pregnancy planned, but the girls will become so at different stages. There will also be choices added later on in the piece, as I am just focusing on the harem path for now due to the amount of delays I've had the past 6 months with the issues I've had with poor health.

Reactions: caspian90

Jun1or72

Oct 17, 2022
when i get to the wake up sex scene with kylie i get more errors then anything i miss 90% of the dialog and pics
Apologies for the errors. We found the addition of the replay gallery screwed up the old save files. But now that it;s in place you shouldn't have any further issues regarding this.

b3488c87

Jul 29, 2021
Thanks for the work.

Well, I like the story the way you tell your story. Obviously we know, there are VN with similar stories. But I don't see any problem with that. I like the quality of the images, the organization of the scenery and the designer of the Characters. It really is a good job to see. I look forward to new updates.

Reactions: 333Playing

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Even though this is a game that is basically a clone, I find it very beautiful. However, I find the pasing at the beginning too fast. The events and relationships practically exploded. Faster than McQeen on the racetrack.
Nevertheless, I miss my CatGirl. I want to have my CatGirls.
Apart from that, great game... and now that that's finally settled. Give me my CatGirls.

(And reduce the breast size a bit... some are so unnaturally big that they already go MOUH.)

JorgusGDA

Jan 7, 2021
Even though this is a game that is basically a clone, I find it very beautiful. However, I find the pasing at the beginning too fast. The events and relationships practically exploded. Faster than McQeen on the racetrack.
Apart from that, great game... and now that that's finally settled. Give me my CatGirls.

(And reduce the breast size a bit... some are so unnaturally big that they already go MOUH.)
Nope, dont you dare do anything to those magnificent knockers! :)
Also to the dev, good job, keep up the good work.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Maybe not reduce what's already there, but, give us a girl with smaller ones. That would be optimal and not upset the majority. lol

Reactions: Sion.Savior

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Maybe not reduce what's already there, but, give us a girl with smaller ones. That would be optimal and not upset the majority. lol
Well, actually I didn't mean the ones that already exist... Rather the ones that are still to come. At least a few of them. So that there is something for everyone.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, actually I didn't mean the ones that already exist... Rather the ones that are still to come. At least a few of them. So that there is something for everyone.
I'd be happy with just one and since this is also a romance game, I'd be extremely happy if we aren't really forced to take in all the girls. :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so far not bad ... yeah i does remind me of another game .. also different so it's not exactly the same .... anyways .. i've this happens often .. not that it bothered me .. still ... when a character talks at time it should the wrong character's name ... example in screenshots ....
he's with Kirsty and it show Kylie's name when she answers :)
the same for Beth ... when MC says Bree :LOL:

there's also a few misspellings upto this point ... no biggy i know what the writer was saying ;)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Am I miss something? I have strong Dejavu, it's like small sister of My New Family?
I mean it's no big deal, if you want to make something good or same quality, but.. it rather pale in comparison.
Still no big deal, as Admin sez it's ok. But If I was us, I wouldn't start first game as copy of another.
Plus is it so hard to make your own? This is best part of gamedev when you create your own world.
GL with your game.

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Ok, yes it has MNF similarities but who cares? Every story on here has been told before by someone else in one way or another. If it bothers you don't play it, kinda simple really. My only complaint so far(haven't finished yet) is the sweating. I know it's a tropical climate but even tropical climates have AC inside, just saying.

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Similarities? Nah, more like "my remake" with few thing changed,
He even copy girl with sixpacks (c'mon). Still I don't have problems with all of that,
just a little amused why not make your own.
Oh I actually found one very good feature in game - it remind me MNF so much
that i started download it to play one more time.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes