MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
(This example image is the changed main menu.)
screenshot0004.png

Adjustment Mod

Hi...I compiled together a few useful 3rd party mod's as well included a number of visual changes that compliment the look of this interesting title. (Improved visibility, and a number of UI adjustments.)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the frame.png image, as well as the notify bar.png, skip bar.png, and the white to black. (These dark changes aids with a much clearer font, making it easier to read on screen.)
  • Changed the original game_menu.png and main menu with images from this title, as well changed the blinding white confirm.png with a black image (visually improves).
  • Edited the GUI.rpy file, increased some of the fonts sizes, and change the hex colors, and other minor tweaks...(which visually improves the display of the dialog, and other fonts with this title).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out a story. Using edit mode by pressing alt m keys together.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds slight dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which is used to display on screen hidden data that is behind SOME of the story choices (if there are any), which can offer game related info. (Most likely this is mod is useless with this title, but it's part of the Adjustment package that I create for all the titles I mod.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title in Dark Mode. (Mainly reduces eye strain for us older folks.)

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Some examples of the UI changes, as well the textbox mod, custom dark textbox, and quick menu mod (QM can be hidden or displayed using the Q key).
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
(This example image is the changed main menu.)
View attachment 4118610

Adjustment Mod

Hi...I compiled together a few useful 3rd party mod's as well included a number of visual changes that compliment the look of this interesting title. (Improved visibility, and a number of UI adjustments.)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the frame.png image, as well as the notify bar.png, skip bar.png, and the white to black. (These dark changes aids with a much clearer font, making it easier to read on screen.)
  • Changed the original game_menu.png and main menu with images from this title, as well changed the blinding white confirm.png with a black image (visually improves).
  • Edited the GUI.rpy file, increased some of the fonts sizes, and change the hex colors, and other minor tweaks...(which visually improves the display of the dialog, and other fonts with this title).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out a story. Using edit mode by pressing alt m keys together.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds slight dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which is used to display on screen hidden data that is behind SOME of the story choices (if there are any), which can offer game related info. (Most likely this is mod is useless with this title, but it's part of the Adjustment package that I create for all the titles I mod.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title in Dark Mode. (Mainly reduces eye strain for us older folks.)

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Some examples of the UI changes, as well the textbox mod, custom dark textbox, and quick menu mod (QM can be hidden or displayed using the Q key).
View attachment 4118637
View attachment 4118638
View attachment 4118640
would this work for any game? thanks

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
FYI, the old saves will cause issues...also give my UI mod a try.

Regards.
Damn daniel

You're insane you come up with full mod version in just few hrs I like your changes especially yes and NO

I hope you could have used this image for main menu

game_menu - Copy1.png

which is hiding in GUI folder

yeah thanks for support and I hope you liked the game

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
There is no lesbian stuff
I just sprinkled it because for story
but if you think nah I don't want to see it I can fix that with a patch

Like there is one scene where girls trying to bed a shy girl with mc and they kind of went on

well if you say I don't want to see just a code fix is enough (tell what your thought)

yes @gumshoe8 it is alive I giving it CPR to wake up from grave

well pal @Moonshadow I didn't care about that stuff in the end it is a male focused game from the start If you're concerned lets add it now Male protagonist right
for me it would depend on what the code would change, if all it did was skip the scene but it still happened in the background then i wouldnt be interested. If it made it so there is a way to prevent it from happening i would be

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

I hope this is helpful to you
View attachment 4118989
for me as long as while im playing the game it dosnt feel like the scene still happened but i just didnt see. Such as references to it through dialog. then i would try it. Tobe clear i wasnt asking for change in the game just clariication, while i would like lesbian to be avoidable i dont want it to seem like im demanding it.

Reactions: CN_69

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LostHope-S1v0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here

Reactions: CN_69

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
OK i get it what you mean
the sex scene that happened won't have any reference in future ok (if you turn on no lesbian in your playthrough, visualnovels typically work like that once you don't see it won't be talked. For your clarification if you turn on toggle you won't see it and your play won't have mention of it)

(i don't mean you demanding) I should have framed my sentences correctly.

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
OK i get it what you mean
the sex scene that happened won't have any reference in future ok (if you turn on no lesbian in your playthrough, visualnovels typically work like that once you don't see it won't be talked. For your clarification if you turn on toggle you won't see it and your play won't have mention of it)

(i don't mean you demanding) I should have framed my sentences correctly.
I have a question. This only gonna work with solo girlxgirl action, or with threesomes too? Because, there are a threesome scene at the end of update, with one girl going down on another.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Damn daniel

You're insane you come up with full mod version in just few hrs I like your changes especially yes and NO

I hope you could have used this image for main menu

View attachment 4118729

which is hiding in GUI folder

yeah thanks for support and I hope you liked the game
NP, and yes I do like your interesting fantasy project. Originally I started playing around and modifying titles for my own interest...mainly for my eyesight protection. And the desire to want to swap out titles with odd structured UI content that uses bright white to display their story dialog on. And if I'm going to stare at a screen for a few hours...dark mod is the way to keep the eye stress down to a minim (less eye fatigue).

And yes I did see that image in the gui folder, but do to the limited main menu choices, the placement where the choices are located on screen (as well you enabled some kind of click the staring screen feature, which suddenly starts the game (at the beginning scene every time...) each and every time the user mistakenly clicks past the menu choice). I found and used a clear planet image instead, as it looks more pleasing and it clears away most of the back ground clutter from the menu choices, making them stand out better on screen.

Also it doesn't help that the menu choices are smaller than most other titles, and the font style requires more focus to read (I did do a small increase to the font). Though, bigger and a well seen menu choice would aid with that annoying auto start feature...that I seem to enable frequently :FacePalm:.

Also I've noticed from playing many other titles over the years, when there is too much image back ground texture behind the menu choices, or a horrible font, textbox, it can affect the user's experience to want to continue to follow at story.

And finally I would also suggest moving up main title image just a bit if your going with the planet change provided...as I was only able to slightly increase the size.

Anyways, I hope your re-entry with this decent fantasy / SCFI title get's a huge momentum of new supporters. :)

Best Regards.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
would this work for any game? thanks
Well, sort of....the GUI.rpy file inside the game folder is for this game only, so turf it. But URM, Choice Descriptor mod, 4+1 textbox mod (this one can be become buggy with some titles), quick menu mod...will work for many other titles.

BUT some titles that are oddly coded or a wt/multi mod can create errors with some of those mentioned mods.

Regards.

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
I have a question. This only gonna work with solo girlxgirl action, or with threesomes too? Because, there are a threesome scene at the end of update, with one girl going down on another.
well that one is tricky because it is more of a comedy scene than sex scene
if you continue that sex scene one of the girls say don't get up from her she will kill denisse

I think just dialogue chnage will make that scene remove that lesbian feel but still I think it is more of a comedy scene than sex scene

Reactions: MrBenny

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
I can remove that auto start whole screen feature with persistent i am using for continue but I thought who cares may be I should do that

a big thanks dude you kind of gave me a new way to make main menu renders like the whole planet thing

change main menu every time they go to different planet or important location (I will do some work around to do this thanks for everything and thanks for you nice words. I hope I succeed)

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
well that one is tricky because it is more of a comedy scene than sex scene
if you continue that sex scene one of the girls say don't get up from her she will kill denisse

I think just dialogue chnage will make that scene remove that lesbian feel but still I think it is more of a comedy scene than sex scene
Well, that still a sex scene at begining, maybe at the end it turned into comedy (bad one if you ask me, mc gets cockblocked). And not dialogue that make a lesbian feel, but the whole scene (Priscilla sitting on the Maya face, and Maya licks Priscilla pussy).

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Well, sort of....the GUI.rpy file inside the game folder is for this game only, so turf it. But URM, Choice Descriptor mod, 4+1 textbox mod (this one can be become buggy with some titles), quick menu mod...will work for many other titles.

BUT some titles that are oddly coded or a wt/multi mod can create errors with some of those mentioned mods.

Regards.
thanks for the info

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Well, that still a sex scene at begining, maybe at the end it turned into comedy (bad one if you ask me, mc gets cockblocked). And not dialogue that make a lesbian feel, but the whole scene (Priscilla sitting on the Maya face, and Maya licks Priscilla pussy).
thats why i was trying to get clarification thats also a scene id like to avoid whether it two girls alone or in a threesome im not interested in it.

M.Alice

Aug 18, 2024
Lost Hope [S1 v0.1] [CNSAM] [Compressed] [380MB]

PC: / /

Mac: / /

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Lost Hope [S1 v0.1] [CNSAM] [Compressed] [380MB]

PC: / / WorkUpload

Mac: / / WorkUpload

thank you ,normally i dont ask for compression of games near the limit size,by soon or later will be bigger,sometimmes compressors abide by the rule sometimes when is not other bug games in need it for compression they just do it ,thank you again...

Reactions: M.Alice
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes