a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
blablabla.jpg

Unlocked
[dev NEWS] Status update on 0.08.5!
Let's kick things off with a short status update on 0.08.5!
Becky rework
First the boring part: As mentioned in the game there was a planned rework for Becky and this is finished 99%!
Since I was doing Becky submission content, I thought it was an opportunity to rework some scenes and also plant the seeds for a different paced Becky (both Love and Submission paths).
The rework was, to be honest, a huge pain in the a** and probably the last time I tackle something as big as this.
(I know how most of you guys feel about reworking older stuff but I couldn't help myself. This was the biggest thorn in my eye and I am so happy that I finally got rid of it. Also, this allows for future content to be played out way more fun and interesting!)
Generally, though, I will from now on avoid reworking and only do little bits here and there as long as they are necessary.

New Content
Becky Submission is almost done and I later also switched back and forth between Becky Submission and Mira Love content.
I sometimes felt stuck on Becky's content even though I am so close to finishing it and switching things up was a way to keep things fresh.
Also somehow the Mira content feels way easier for me to create while with Becky I tend to reconsider stuff a lot.
Anyways I hope that both paths will be fun to play ;)
Besides that I finished all the planned improvements/bug-fixes both visually and coding wise, also I am confident to get the coding done relatively fast.
(This is thanks to how I entirely reworked the code for 0.08 and now I can have a way better shot at keeping things clean and simple for me and also save game compatible for the player!)

Caitlyn secondary vote (HMM)
I am honestly not sure if I have the time to squeeze in Caitlyn looking at how behind I am already due to some decision making struggles (I had to scrap and change many parts of the scripts and plans I created in the first month).
Again let's see how things turn out later and if it's possible to get the Caitlyn love path in this update (I work hard to be able to achieve the latter but I don't know if that's enough).
While it's still open if Caitlyn will make it or not, you can leave your thoughts below if you hypothetically were willing to wait for Caitlyn or rather not.

Conclusion
We are already 2 months and 11 days into the update and every day that passes makes me really nervous as I wasn't as fast as I hoped to be at least at this given time, but all I can do is to keep pushing it.
I still have very inconsistent days here and there but lately, it's getting better and better (feels like I am starting to warm up after the long break between 0.07 and 0.08).
I'm also dying to see how this romance-only update will get received by you guys, though I am already glad that I was able to focus on updating characters and let that content kinda catch up.
So far (besides Carol and a little bit of Amy) the game has left most characters untouched (literally XD). I want to change that and balance things out.

Opinion Poll results
To my surprise, there were quite a lot of people who were fine with the idea that I use Patreon as a diary, and while that might be overkill, I think I should definitely step up the activity here, even if it means that it's not always status updates on the game.
I would still try to make posts meaningful or at least somehow interesting to read but most importantly I mark them with prefixes.
  • Posts with a [dev NEWS] prefix are game related and focus on game progress and plans.
  • Posts with a [dev BLOG] prefix will are more just me rambling about how I want to grow as a 3D "artist" and all the things I wish I was able to do for future games and as a developer. Also, I might talk about tech and THE UGLY NEW GEFORCE SHROUDS.
This way I hope you guys can quickly differentiate what you want to read, in case you are more interested in LaS than my thoughts (very, very understandable xD).
Also, any other Prefix suggestions instead of [dev NEWS] and [dev BLOG] are highly appreciated! (Both kinda sound weird xD)
Cheers! :D

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 689488

Unlocked
[dev NEWS] Status update on 0.08.5!
Let's kick things off with a short status update on 0.08.5!
Becky rework
First the boring part: As mentioned in the game there was a planned rework for Becky and this is finished 99%!
Since I was doing Becky submission content, I thought it was an opportunity to rework some scenes and also plant the seeds for a different paced Becky (both Love and Submission paths).
The rework was, to be honest, a huge pain in the a** and probably the last time I tackle something as big as this.
(I know how most of you guys feel about reworking older stuff but I couldn't help myself. This was the biggest thorn in my eye and I am so happy that I finally got rid of it. Also, this allows for future content to be played out way more fun and interesting!)
Generally, though, I will from now on avoid reworking and only do little bits here and there as long as they are necessary.

New Content
Becky Submission is almost done and I later also switched back and forth between Becky Submission and Mira Love content.
I sometimes felt stuck on Becky's content even though I am so close to finishing it and switching things up was a way to keep things fresh.
Also somehow the Mira content feels way easier for me to create while with Becky I tend to reconsider stuff a lot.
Anyways I hope that both paths will be fun to play ;)
Besides that I finished all the planned improvements/bug-fixes both visually and coding wise, also I am confident to get the coding done relatively fast.
(This is thanks to how I entirely reworked the code for 0.08 and now I can have a way better shot at keeping things clean and simple for me and also save game compatible for the player!)

Caitlyn secondary vote (HMM)
I am honestly not sure if I have the time to squeeze in Caitlyn looking at how behind I am already due to some decision making struggles (I had to scrap and change many parts of the scripts and plans I created in the first month).
Again let's see how things turn out later and if it's possible to get the Caitlyn love path in this update (I work hard to be able to achieve the latter but I don't know if that's enough).
While it's still open if Caitlyn will make it or not, you can leave your thoughts below if you hypothetically were willing to wait for Caitlyn or rather not.

Conclusion
We are already 2 months and 11 days into the update and every day that passes makes me really nervous as I wasn't as fast as I hoped to be at least at this given time, but all I can do is to keep pushing it.
I still have very inconsistent days here and there but lately, it's getting better and better (feels like I am starting to warm up after the long break between 0.07 and 0.08).
I'm also dying to see how this romance-only update will get received by you guys, though I am already glad that I was able to focus on updating characters and let that content kinda catch up.
So far (besides Carol and a little bit of Amy) the game has left most characters untouched (literally XD). I want to change that and balance things out.

Opinion Poll results
To my surprise, there were quite a lot of people who were fine with the idea that I use Patreon as a diary, and while that might be overkill, I think I should definitely step up the activity here, even if it means that it's not always status updates on the game.
I would still try to make posts meaningful or at least somehow interesting to read but most importantly I mark them with prefixes.
  • Posts with a [dev NEWS] prefix are game related and focus on game progress and plans.
  • Posts with a [dev BLOG] prefix will are more just me rambling about how I want to grow as a 3D "artist" and all the things I wish I was able to do for future games and as a developer. Also, I might talk about tech and THE UGLY NEW GEFORCE SHROUDS.
This way I hope you guys can quickly differentiate what you want to read, in case you are more interested in LaS than my thoughts (very, very understandable xD).
Also, any other Prefix suggestions instead of [dev NEWS] and [dev BLOG] are highly appreciated! (Both kinda sound weird xD)
Cheers! :D
i'm ok with waiting as long as you don't rush or stress your self just take it easy brother .
cheers

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
I will wait but it could be great if its a story based update other than the only romance one cause I am so much curious about the story
Thats all no offences

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
Oh Gosh ! I thought you did give up the game ! :eek: I stopped to play 0.07 to give me some free content for after and I see that there is a v0.08 ? :eek: So happy ! Thanks it's been more than 1 year I think.

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
A couple of questions before I restart this game. I played earlier versions of it before it was put on hold but don't remember much of it. As far as I remember the only viable (with somewhat sexytime) routes were with Mom and Sis. So here are my Questions:

1. Is that still the case or do we have more sexytime content with other girls?

2. The only girls of my interest are Mom, Becky, and Lilly. Is their progress (Love or Sub) on those routes?

3. Is their actual sex with Mom in the game yet?

4. Is their a sub route for Mom? There wasn't one the last time I played it.

5. If so, does the mom love route lock you out of love routes for Becky and/or Lilly?

6. Is it possible to romance (love route) multiple women? I would like to progress with Mom, Lilly, and Becky as far as I can on the same save file before deciding which to actually romance. I don't want to restart the game for every love route.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
A couple of questions before I restart this game. I played earlier versions of it before it was put on hold but don't remember much of it. As far as I remember the only viable (with somewhat sexytime) routes were with Mom and Sis. So here are my Questions:

1. Is that still the case or do we have more sexytime content with other girls?

2. The only girls of my interest are Mom, Becky, and Lilly. Is their progress (Love or Sub) on those routes?

3. Is their actual sex with Mom in the game yet?

4. Is their a sub route for Mom? There wasn't one the last time I played it.

5. If so, does the mom love route lock you out of love routes for Becky and/or Lilly?

6. Is it possible to romance (love route) multiple women? I would like to progress with Mom, Lilly, and Becky as far as I can on the same save file before deciding which to actually romance. I don't want to restart the game for every love route.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Okay, so I didn't know this until later but if you do the Harem path with Mom and Sis then there is no sexy time. If you pursue them separately there is sexy time with the mom not sure about the sis (I've yet to confirm this on my own). There is no sexy time with Becky or Lilly. In fact they kind of disappear from the game at a certain point and it becomes more about the alien eyed neighbors than anyone else (which disappointed me as I didn't care about them). At least in my playthrough.

So if you want sex with mom, it is there (according to folks on this forum) but nothing for the others as I understand it.

Reactions: CitDCypher

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
I do like the Harem with mom and sister, the mom is very rich and the sister is also good

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I do like the Harem with mom and sister, the mom is very rich and the sister is also good
Yeah, that was what I was going for but then it turns out there is no sexual content for that path right now. In fact I don't believe that my MC has had anything lewd happen in the entire game (dream sequences don't count and are irritating).

Reactions: parqueo

ceinko

Jun 9, 2020
Yeah, that was what I was going for but then it turns out there is no sexual content for that path right now. In fact I don't believe that my MC has had anything lewd happen in the entire game (dream sequences don't count and are irritating).
I remember he fucked his mom or was that a dream?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In the dream sequences he's done a bunch with a number of people - Carol, Amy, and I think Becky (not 100% sure). But on the harem pathway he doesn't do anything with anyone. If you pursue Carol or Amy separately I've been told there is more sexual content. As I said I haven't verified it because I didn't go back through the game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I remember he fucked his mom or was that a dream?
He does, yes, and it wasn't a dream.

In the dream sequences he's done a bunch with a number of people - Carol, Amy, and I think Becky (not 100% sure). But on the harem pathway he doesn't do anything with anyone. If you pursue Carol or Amy separately I've been told there is more sexual content. As I said I haven't verified it because I didn't go back through the game.
I seem to recall getting quite a bit of sexual content, specifically with the Mom, on the harem path so I'm not quite sure what more the solo paths offer. I suppose I too will have to go back through and check it out to be sure.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
He does, yes, and it wasn't a dream.

I seem to recall getting quite a bit of sexual content, specifically with the Mom, on the harem path so I'm not quite sure what more the solo paths offer. I suppose I too will have to go back through and check it out to be sure.
It's the sole path that gives sexual content with Carol. On the Harem one, you only have a kiss with both of them.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes