auntielover

Oct 13, 2017
if that is the biggest problem for you here, perhaps you should consider changing your nickname?:BootyTime:;)
I just finished the game, and no, it's not my biggest problem :HideThePain:
Nice, story, nice humour but too few hot scenes and goddamit too short... how is the dev doing? I'm too lazy for reading 577 pages of this thread :KEK:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just finished the game, and no, it's not my biggest problem :HideThePain:
Nice, story, nice humour but too few hot scenes and goddamit too short... how is the dev doing? I'm too lazy for reading 577 pages of this thread :KEK:
yep, there is no hot&fuckable aunty, so that is the real flaw here ;)
btw, dev works on it again after prolonged rest.
the game is back to life, lets hope its not gonna turn to be a zombie:BootyTime:

Reactions: auntielover

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I have been playing through this since you came back. I know you are redoing some of the early story so I hope you get things in order. Example: The Barons dad always saying mc is Mira's boyfriend and future son in-law when they know she is going to get with the other guy. (Not saying his name same as mine.) Also Amy's head size does not match her body. It is a little big. But I love the game. Story is great. Models are very good. (Love Carol.) Little nervous about some of the sub/corruption stuff. I hope it does not involve sharing with other guy's or ntr. I know you said if it fits the story you would do it, but not put it in just to do it. I want the game as much as everybody but please take your time and do YOUR vision for the story. Good luck and welcome back Veqvil.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have been playing through this since you came back. I know you are redoing some of the early story so I hope you get things in order. Example: The Barons dad always saying mc is Mira's boyfriend and future son in-law when they know she is going to get with the other guy. (Not saying his name same as mine.) Also Amy's head size does not match her body. It is a little big. But I love the game. Story is great. Models are very good. (Love Carol.) Little nervous about some of the sub/corruption stuff. I hope it does not involve sharing with other guy's or ntr. I know you said if it fits the story you would do it, but not put it in just to do it. I want the game as much as everybody but please take your time and do YOUR vision for the story. Good luck and welcome back Veqvil.
Yeah, I am interested in seeing how the earlier "episodes" shape up as it has a lot of loose ends. The MC's meditation, the gang entourage he seemed to gain, the father's research, the thing with Lily, the relationship with Becky... It all seemed to take a step back as the stuff with the Baron's developed. Which is fine, Veqvil's story to tell, I am just curious to see where it all goes.

Reactions: EJW

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Little nervous about some of the sub/corruption stuff. I hope it does not involve sharing with other guy's or ntr. I know you said if it fits the story you would do it, but not put it in just to do it.
The corruption path (which only pertained to Becky) has been removed and he specifically stated it doesn't fit his vision for the game. The sub routes exist for you (and you only) to pursue the gals in a different fashion. In short, the "N" stuff won't have a place in this game.

It's safe to exhale.

Reactions: veqvil and EJW

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
The corruption path (which only pertained to Becky) has been removed and he specifically stated it doesn't fit his vision for the game. The sub routes exist for you (and you only) to pursue the gals in a different fashion. In short, the "N" stuff won't have a place in this game.

It's safe to exhale.
Thank you I needed some good news.

Reactions: Moose_Tracks

Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
Thank you!

For who couldn't see how its working: It's in the memories main screen. Unlock all memories button.
after extract,copy and replace files in game folder, can't see the unlock all memories button,
did i make something wrong?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
But do we really need to know the games you're pulling the plug on?
Not really, but:
Code:
No More Secrets
Mirror Mine
School, Love and Friends
Love & Submission
"Pulling the plug" insinuates that he thinks he has some sort of control over any of these projects.
For his edifice, just because HE says it's done doesn't mean it IS done. L&S is a prime example of this.
His entire post reeks of arrogance in its tone and wording.

Reactions: redraw and EZ8lt

Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
I made a small mod to unlock memories. It add a button to the memories screen and just click it to unlock

Install instructions: merge the "game" folder from the download with the LAS "game" folder then overwrite in asked

Download
after extract,copy and replace files in game folder, can't see the unlock all memories button,
did i make something wrong?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes