VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love, Demons and Broken Nose [v0.2.1] [Lawfullame]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
img.png

When you have trouble with demons, a harmless prank to improve your mood can always come in handy.

mc: "Dana, seriously, this is stupid. We can't afford to risk injury. "
Dana: "Where did the infamous perpetrator of The Great Candy Machine Raid go?"

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Can't wait to see how it turns out
This is a render from the Jane's path/branch.
In Chapter 3, things get a little crazier if someone felt that Chapter 2 wasn't crazy enough.

Not that I'm going to push the craziness of the story to the extreme, but in one of the later chapters, mc, Jane and Dana will take part in an adventure trip, which one of Jitka's friends calls Operation Market Garden. :cool:

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
I am thankful for you keeping us up to date and for your game as is. I really am. And I understand the temptation to already show some literal skin here and there. But could you pretty please use the forum's spoiler mechanics for unsuspecting folks like me looking forward to chapter 3. Thank you :)

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
I am thankful for you keeping us up to date and for your game as is. I really am. And I understand the temptation to already show some literal skin here and there. But could you pretty please use the forum's spoiler mechanics for unsuspecting folks like me looking forward to chapter 3. Thank you :)
You mean sharing images, or one or two lines of dialogue here and there? Most developers sometimes share a few images without using a spoiler. I don't think most of my posts reveal important story moments.

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
You mean sharing images, or one or two lines of dialogue here and there? Most developers sometimes share a few images without using a spoiler. I don't think most of my posts reveal important story moments.
Might be just a personal thing. But I prefer to know the least possible amount of stuff before an upcoming release. So I can just enjoy the ride on release day. Afterwards I check the thread and we can all talk about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
The development of Chapter 3 continues. With a few new ideas on how to make some parts of the story better, the amount of content and the time required for development grows.

I decided to publish Chapter 3 divided into two parts. The first part, to be published earlier, will cover approximately two-thirds of the story of the entire Chapter 3.

I'm not doing this to resume Patreon payments, which I paused for several months. Payments will not be resumed until the second part of Chapter 3 is published. I just need some realistic goal that isn't that far away.

About 90% of the writing for the first part and 75% of the writing for the second part is done, but at that point I have a lot more rendes for the first part finished.

Don't get me wrong. There is still quite a lot of work to be done in the first part as well, but I'm happy with the progress last month.

img.png

Jane: "Dana, have you ever heard of someone sending an owl to deliver a package bomb?"
Dana: "Uhm, No."

Last edited:

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017
The development of Chapter 3 continues. With a few new ideas on how to make some parts of the story better, the amount of content and the time required for development grows.

I decided to publish Chapter 3 divided into two parts. The first part, to be published earlier, will cover approximately two-thirds of the story of the entire Chapter 3.

I'm not doing this to resume Patreon payments, which I paused for several months. Payments will not be resumed until the second part of Chapter 3 is published. I just need some realistic goal that isn't that far away.

About 90% of the writing for the first part and 75% of the writing for the second part is done, but at that point I have a lot more rendes for the first part finished.

Don't get me wrong. There is still quite a lot of work to be done in the first part as well, but I'm happy with the progress last month.

View attachment 1077032

Jane: "Dana, have you ever heard of someone sending an owl to deliver a package bomb?"
Dana: "Uhm, No."
1615592763755.png

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
The development of Chapter 3 continues. So what is the expected time to complete the first part of Chapter 3?
I guess sometime between May 2021 and May 2022.
Well, now seriously: If a miracle happens, May 2021 could be possible, June 2021 is probably a fairly realistic estimate, but I'm not able to promise.
As for writing for the first part of Chapter 3, it's almost done, except for a few short parts in some branches. And I still need to define and tune the requirements for branching out some events, because in many cases, previous decisions play a role and I want to avoid inconsistencies.
I have completed about two-thirds of the renders.

img.png

MC: "Maybe we should do some pathetic ritual now to support team spirit?"
Dana: "Hmm, this is weird."
Jane: "What's next?"
MC: "I think someone should give an epic motivational speech?"
Dana: "Ok ... so ... let's find and kick the asses of those responsible for this."
MC: "Butt-kicking for goodness!"
Jane: "Do you think it worked?"
MC: "I'm not sure. Maybe we didn't do it right?"
Jane: "Plus, I think we'll just take part in that search. We are supposed to leave the part with the kicking to Jitka and her friends."
MC: "True that."

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
img.png Dana: "I know a gun hidden in the bathroom sounds crazy."
Dana: "But I figured out a way to protect it from corrosion while keeping it easily accessible."
Jane: "Oh, of course, when you've solved the corrosion problem, it sounds perfectly reasonable."

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Looks like i better download again (Lost a load in laptop hdd failure) So glad this is still alive.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
well last update near year ago but looks to be alive.
TBH That's probably the last time I Played a bit (got so many games on the go). I normally only play a bit of each game when updates drop, being as this ain't in LU list very often I tend to forget about it :(.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
It's alive. I'm just slow and not trying to pretend otherwise.
Congratulations on your persistence and good luck.
Are you slow talking?
So be like the Dauntless dive bomber that was called slow but deadly. Just be slow but consistent and do your job. (y)

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes